Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SwethaYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, I hve melasma on my cheeks n nose, tried melaguard, sunban, suncross dermoline n also homeopathy medicines but it has not helped. Please suggest some medicine. Thank you.
I have fungal infection on my head for last 8 years and itching also, got habit to scratch it. How it can be cured ?
I'm jus 24, im working as medical representative in Hyderabad. Since last 4 years I'm feeling sad about my hair loss. Being a elder in my family I do worry for many tensions. Even my family, friends are teasing me for hair loss to get marry. But I'm not interested in doing so. Doctor please help me out of this. How should I control my hair fall. I don't know which particular medicine would cure me like homeopathy, allopathy etc.
Sir give me natural ways for my hair. My hair is white and want to black my hair I don't eat non- vegetarian things and don't eat milk and curd from childhood and now from 1 year and eat all these things and I am very weak also.
Hi my age is 32 year and I have some problems with my health so I need help. 1> Hair fall almost front side hair gone. before 8 years ago my hair was smooth and straight but now its curly dry and scalp get pain if I will not have bath daily. Hair growth is not as before every part of my body its take too much time before I used to cut my hair once in month but now it take 2 3 4 months. 2> Sleeping problem: I will not get proper sleep. My mind always runs, thinks even at night. 3> I will not remember names places at some times even I forgot what I did and whatever I ready or listen that I can not save in my mind or remember like before.
I got delivered Four months before and my weight has gone up from 67 to 82 and some small black spots on my face what can I do for that?
I am 39 years old and I am suffering from heavy hair loss. Kindly suggest any home remedies to grow hair as I have lost many of it.
I am 25 Years Old. I Have Problems Of allergy & Black Spots are available on My Face. This Problems Is Last One Years. I am working in oil company. Out source work since 3 year. How to control this problem What I have to do for this Problem? Please Help, What to do for this problem? Please advise.
My daughter's age is 11 yrs. Her hair is thick but its very curly. Its was straight when she was 5 years old but now it is very dry and difficult to manage. She eats every thing vegetable ,milk ,butter milk pls advise.
I am male; 24 years of age. I have a small outgrowth on upper part of left leg at back of the leg due to which I am not able to sit properly. Its not paining. Please suggest ways to cure it.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.