Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Hiii I am 29 years old my weight is too high I want to reduce my weight please tell me how to reduce weight please tell fast.
I am losing my hair day by day and I have tried may products like oil and shampoo but no change happen solo give me suggestions.
Hello, my name is ankt. I am 19 years old. My height is 5 foot 7 inch I want to increase my height 2-3 inches more for my career. I have taken many medicines but nothing result found. So please suggest me.
Which hair oil is more effective for hair thickness and strongness either Bhiringraj oil or jaborandi oil?
I am getting headache very much have used many tablets and syrups still im not able lose it you can give me any precautions plzzz.
HELLO TO ALL DOCTORS, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Every end marks a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken, And you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and great effort, you shall achieve everything you desire. I wish you a very Happy New Year.
There has to be a cause which is affecting many of us without our knowledge. Here is a quick look at the common factors causing hair loss in women:-
1) iron defeciency:- anaemia is a very common cause of hair loss, please get it checked, especially if you also fell easily tired or breathless with little work or dizzy or lightheaded after suddenly getting up from siting position etc.
2) vitamin d deficiency:- it is a very common deficiency in indian women. You may be suffering from this especially if you also have pain in big joints like the knees or long bones of the body like shin bone and hip bone.
3) protein deficiency:- according to a study recently, almost more than 90% indians are having a protein deficient diet. Low protein coupled with high glycemic diet will surely increase hair fall and sometimes even pimples.
4) hormonal causes:- these are fast becoming very important causes, they may be directly or indirectly related to diet and lifestyle issues. There are tests to evaluate these and can be corrected if detected well in time.
5) thyroid:- thyroid gland problems can be a cause especially if there is a family history of mother or sisters having thyroid gland problems. The patient may suffer from extreme sleepiness or sudden weight gain or sudden loss, anxiety, palpitation etc.
There are many solutions to the problem of hair fall, it is most important to correct the internal causes also, only external treatments may not help alone.
There are many non hormonal supplement based treatments and therapy kits now available which may help you not only stop hair fall, but have thick luscious hair too.
I am suffering frm typhoid. So please suggest me some related tips. please reply me soon. Thank you.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an auto-immune chronic disorder that might cause abnormal swelling in the joints when the joint tissues are attacked by the human immune system. The more frequently used body joints, such as the knees, fingers, shoulders, wrists, elbows and hips commonly get affected by the disease. Rheumatoid arthritis can also occur in the ligaments or tendons and might affect areas such as the kidney, bone marrow, eyes, lungs, and heart.
If rheumatoid arthritis is not diagnosed on time, it might lead to future complications, such as blood cancer in the lymph regions, osteoporosis (a medical condition resulting in the weakness of the bones), infections, stiffening of the arteries and dry mouth.
What exactly causes the disease is not known, but a significant damage to the immune system might cause the inflammation of the joints, resulting in this condition. Obesity, a family history of this condition and other lifestyle habits such as smoking tobacco put one at higher risks of this disorder.
The symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis might vary among people. The most common symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis are;
1. Severe pain in the morning
2. Episodes of mild fever with severe pain
3. Redness and inflammation of the joints which might cause intense pain
4. Stiffness in the joints
5. The pain might increase in low-temperature conditions
6. Acute lethargy and weight loss
The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis includes a prescribed dosage (depending on the intensity of the condition) of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen, anti-rheumatoid drugs such as methotrexate and steroid drugs such as prednisone to reduce the swelling and the subsequent pain. Performing regular exercises in order to retain the flexibility of the joints with appropriate consultation from the physiotherapist might cure rheumatoid arthritis.