Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SwethaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old I am having facing problem of urine. I always have the urge to go to bathroom. My urine test is normal morever ct scan of bladder is normal but I am into this problem from past 6 month and is still going on can you tell me solution for it.
I am 25 years old. I got pimples on scalp which reduced after medication. But now I am on medication for other health issues. Most of my hair fell. And there is still lot if hair fall. What can I do?
My father age is 59 years and weight about 104 kg due to heavy weight have heavy pain in my father's back. Give some suggestions to avoid this pain.
I am not increased weight and height in last two years but I want increased height and weight how is it possible?
I am retired. Walking in morning and evening. Between these times I have to sit and spend time. Every one hour walk for 5 minutes inside the house. Is it correct or any other ideas pl.
I am 35 years old male, I am 6 feet long but my weight is 65 kg so I want to increase my weight so how to increase my weight please give me suggestion and also I talk to about my work I am a construction field worker so please help me because my family is also every time talk with my health.
I am a 22 years old. And my question is, I get dizzy often while going out in the sun, from almost 6 months from now, I feel like vomiting too, and when I feel like that, I see the color of the sun becomes purple, trees are dark green etc, and after all that a slight pain left in my eyes. But this happens only when I am inactive under the sun, but while playing football under the sun I do not feel anything like that. I do not know what is happening in me, it could be a brain tumour or High blood pressure. Please help.
She was taken to a dentist. He took X-Ray and asked to undergo Flap surgery with bone enhancement. Is it necessary? Which dental hospital charges the least for this in Kakinada or Rajahmundry or Hyderabad.
I losh somebody closed lash years and I feel very depress. Please help me. Because I am very depression feeling.
Clear, blemish free skin is something every man and woman strives for, but only few people are blessed with it. Hyperpigmentation is one of those skin conditions that can distract attention from your natural beauty. Hyperpigmentation is a condition characterized by the excessive production of melanin resulting in dark patches on the skin. This condition can be a result of acne, other skin infections or as a side effect of medication.
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies that can help treat this condition.
- Potatoes: Potato juice can be very helpful in treating dark spots caused by excessive melanin. Slice a potato and put a few drops of water on the potato to stimulate the potato juices. Alternatively grate the potato and squeeze the juice out. Rub the slice of potato on the affected area or apply the juice on your skin and leave for half an hour. Doing this regularly for a month and it should show you significant results.
- Cucumber and lemon: Lemon juice is well known for its bleaching properties. When combined with the cooling properties of cucumber, it is a great cure for hyperpigmentation. To use it, grate some cucumber and mix it with lemon juice. Apply this on your skin twice a day and wash it off after 20 minutes. You could also use both these ingredients individually.
- Papaya: Papaya is rich in an enzyme called papain. This enzyme helps in exfoliating the skin and remove dead cells. Once the cells in the epidermis layer have been removed, new skin cells will be regenerated. This is a slow process, but with time, you will notice fewer dark patches on your skin. For best result, grate a piece of papaya and apply on the affected area.
- Almonds: Dryness is a major cause of excessive melanin, you can combat with natural fatty acid present in almonds. Soak a few almonds in a cup of milk and leave overnight. The next morning, skin the almonds and grind to make a paste with the milk. Apply the paste on your skin and leave until dry.
- Water: Lastly, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Water also helps flush toxins that cause hyperpigmentation in your body. Usnodaka is an Ayurvedic process of drinking boiled water. Boiling water for a minimum of 5 minutes, helps stimulate the digestive system to expel harmful toxins. You should ideally drink 6 to 8 liters of water a day for healthy skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.