Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Swetatyagi NaveenYour feedback matters!
For how much time period it cant be found Like if a person takes for 2-3 yrs continuously and then make a check up of pregnancy still it cant be found then can Dr. Say that she cant become mother.
I have got hair problem and I loose a lot of hair everyday so is there anything I can do for that hairloss problem?
I have depression since 9 years now my treatment continuing what should I do to stay mentally healthy?
Hello doctor m alcoholic person and when I start it my weight was 50 kg but now with in 2 years m 86 kg now. How can loose my weight and any advise to quit my bad drinking habit.
Hi I'm vivek I have 90kg with 172 cm height. I want to reduce my weight. I don't have enough time to workout. I'm in dieting but is any fat burners is available which will not make side effects?
I have a problem with balance disorder. I took medicine for vertigo and it is quite helpful. But it did not heals fully.
Sir I am suffering from fever with persistent coughing and sneezing. Fever normal occurs in morning and night upto 101. This is happening for two day.
What to eat while going gym in the morning? I am feeling low (low energy) after 1 hr of exercise of aerobics and yoga.
I want to increase my height and I am doing stretching exercises before bed and after I wake up. I eat eggs and drink milk. I want to take calcium and vitd3 supplement. Is there a problem in taking the supplements? I can't stay in the sunlight so I think I am lacking vitd3.
Diabetes often referred as diabetes mellitus is a metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar) either because insulin production is inadequate or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin or both. There are three types of diabetes:
1. Type 1 diabetes: The body doesn't produce insulin. People usually develop type 1 before their 40 th year often in early adulthood or teenage years. It is nearly 10% of total diabetes
2. Type 2 diabetes: The body doesn't produce insulin for proper function, approximately 90% of all cases of diabetes of this type
3. Gestational diabetes: This type affects females during pregnancy, uncontrolled or undiagnosed gestational diabetes can raise the risk of complications during child birth
Hey I am using olive n coconut oil daily from last 6 month though getting relief to my itch (psoriasis skin) BT they are not pressing. Wat to do?
Her period happened twice in a month. Previously she had used growth on powder. What she should do? Please give advice.
Sleep deprivation can lead to mood swings, along with decreased levels of concentration; and a person lacking sleep may easily feel annoyed or irritated. Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased sex function as well. People who have trouble sleeping have a difficult time coping with their relationships as with almost all aspects of their lives.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders may affect your sex life.
1) Reduced energy levels - Lack of sleep can lead to reduced levels of energy and fatigue. Depletion of energy, in turn, can lead to perpetual tiredness, which may ultimately cause a person to have lower libido and interest in sexual intercourse. Some men suffer from sleep apnea, which is a respiratory problem that interrupts sleep. A 2002 study showed that sleep apnea causes lower levels of testosterone in men.
2) Mood swings - Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
3) Decreased social activity - Lack of sleep may decrease your likelihood of engaging in social interactions. People with sleep disorders usually avoid social engagements, as they believe it may disrupt their sleep patterns. They rearrange their sleeping patterns by avoiding social interactions, which leaves them with lesser opportunities to meet with people of the opposite sex, thereby affecting their sex lives.
4) Anxiety - Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest.