Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sweety Sah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sweety SahYour feedback matters!
How I get rid from bad breath pehle to oral thi but ab nose ke through bhi jo breath bahar aati hai usse bhi .I am too sad so please help me.
Hi I am 41. Due to a jobless, and my son alos getiing problem when he is born after year having problem and my wife is working becoz I have a financial problem so I quit the job but I m suffering from depression. I am not able to focus anywhere. I have spent plenty of sleepless nights crying for hours. I feel sick sometimes. I feel like ending my life sometimes. I want to overcome. Please help and suggest some mechanisms to overcome this depression of mine.
My periods date was on 24th. N today is 27 I am having cramps but no periods yet! I had sex on 8th of April n took ipill. I had bleeding after two days bt it was reddish brown n lasted fr two days. N after 24th of April I am feeling lyk periods will cum but. I am having cramps n vomiting sensation only.
I have scar on left chin (face) happened due to small accident. What cream or which treatment should I undergo. To get rid of it. Or lighten to my skin tone I am fair. Please suggest.
There are a lots of pimples like things on testicles WITHOUT PAIN but when pressed white stuff comes out just like cream. What are those and how to treat?
I have a health issue that is whenever I talk bad odour comes out of my mouth and I have tried few toothpastes but nothing has worked. Please tell me a solution!
I'm 29 years old. Male, I have back pain for 2 years. When I have constipation the pain will be increased. What should I do? and please give me an advice to constipation.
My body starts itching every day in the middle of the night. The itching is accompanied with allergic skin eruptions, mostly on left hand elbow. Once I have Allegra 120, it settles down, but then it keeps coming back. What could it be?
Each and every person on this planet has to deal with the loss of a loved one at some point of their life or the other. It is an undeniable and unavoidable part of the human existence. However, at times, the grief can affect the person so much that their psychological, emotional and physical health may be affected. Their normal day- to-day functioning may be affected as a result of their extreme reaction to the loss of their loved one. In such a case it is ideal to seek treatment from a certified medical professional such as a counselor or psychologist. If the condition is even more serious and the patient requires help to treat him or her, then it is advisable to go to a psychiatrist.
However, the following tips commonly given by mental health professionals may help to deal with such a loss:
- Accepting one's emotion: Sometimes an individual may remain in denial about the loss of the loved one or about his or her own reaction to it. This increases the negative emotion as it does not find a medium of expression. The person withdraws into himself or herself, and is slowly unable to conduct the usual daily activities. The first step therefore is to fully accept the reality of the event and one's own response to it. It can help to speak to a friend or family member about one's own response, or even release the grief by crying. Such cathartic avidities are the first step.
- Taking care of oneself: Often after the death of a loved one, an individual may become wary of his or her own condition and fail to look after himself or herself. This should be avoided. Normal diet, exercise and activities are required.
- Channeling grief into productive activity: Constantly focusing on the loss of the loved one can increase the trauma and stress. Sometimes it helps to focus on helping others, e.g. Volunteering at a charity or assisting others in some way. Even taking up artistic pursuits or any productive hobby proves to be beneficial. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Hello Dr. I completing 3 month pregnancy today .aaj morning m halki se blood drop nikli Hui the. Kya koi tention ki baat to nae h please suggest.
Mera 2 years ka boy h use 4 days se fever or cough ho raha h doctor KO bhi 2-3 baar dikha diya par kuch nahi ho raha fever phir aa jata h, please suggust me a proper treatment and medicine.
Hi this is my my chemical peel is now come to end my target is clear acne then skin lightening I have hormonal acne big bumps with pus then I have PCOD. Last 2 month chemical peel is going on its come to end my acne is clear but now I have 2 and 3 pimple. Then I can not active skin lightening. 6 month before one dermatologist recommend melaglow new after I applying this cream I have sweat I hope its working. Now I ask my dermatologist good skin lightening cream she suggest same skin lightening cream but now I can not sweat so I scared its working my skin or not? I do not know why. Then I apply proper sunscreen in morning I exposure to the sun my skin get red then its alright I was so scared what is going on my skin please tell me sir chemical peeling good or not? Now my skin dark after chemical peeling morning I apply benzoyl peroxidewith sunscreen evening retino A then night melaglow new my face wash aha glow s face wash is it correct?
I am a athletic player I want to get rid of my tummy so I want packs and want a perfect torso what to do?
My wife suffering from RA since Jan 2014 and we are taking treatment from AIIMS. As per the Doctors advice she had taken following medicines: 1. SAAZ 1 Gm twice a day 2. Folitrex 25 mg once in a week 3. Folvite 5 mg daily once other than folitrex day 4. IndoCAP SR 75 mg daily once 5. Shelcal 500 mg daily once She stopped taking Folitrex in Sep 2014 as per doctors advice and She conceived in Dec 2014 and delivered a baby in Sep 2015. During pregnancy, RA pains were come down and after delivery Pains are increased and some swelling in the right wrist has also observed. At present she in my home town in Andhra Pradesh and she consulted Gynecologist before taking same medicines. And they suggested to consult any RA Specialist. Therefore I request you to suggest the best medicines because she is feeding the baby now .
I am a degree student, I have head ache in all evenings the head ache is more painful when I study my lessons or reading my books.
Hello From pass 3 years my body is not growing up while I am eating well and doing gym but no responses any kind of remedies for me to grow up in 2 Weeks.
Please share reviews about R89 homeopathic drops by recheweg for hair loss or is there any necessity to take any medicine for hair loss from roots including bulb at its end?
1. Eggs are considered a great option to increase sperm count, as well as improve their motility. High in vitamin e and full of protein, eating eggs protect sperm cells from the free radicals that can decrease your count. These nutrients assist in the production of strong and healthy sperm, which is important to fertility.
2. Spinach folic acid is vital to the development of healthy sperm. Spinach and other types of leafy green vegetables are a rich source of this vitamin. When your folate levels are low, there is a greater chance you will produce malformed sperm. This will lead to sperm that will have a hard time reaching the egg and penetrating its protective barrier. Also, there is a greater chance of birth defects because of the faulty sperms chromosomal abnormalities.
3. Bananas are full of vitamin a, b1 and c, which help your body produce healthier sperm, as well as increase your sperm productivity. This tropical fruit also contains a rare enzyme called bromelain. This is a natural anti-inflammatory enzyme which also boosts sperm count and motility.
4. Dark chocolate dark chocolate is often associated with lust filled rendezvous. Strawberries dipped in chocolate next to a glass of champagne on a bedside table greet many a guest during their honeymoon. What you probably didn't know is dark chocolate is great for your sperm count as well. It contains an amino acid called l-arginine hcl known to increase semen volume and sperm count. It has also been rumored to increase orgasm intensity.
5. Asparagus another food to increase sperm count is the green vegetable called asparagus. Super high in vitamin c, it has a wide range of positive effects on your sperm. It protects the cells of your testicles and fights free radicals, allowing for greater sperm production of healthy swimmers.
6. Broccoli besides asparagus, another green vegetable full of folic acid is broccoli. Folic acid, also known as vitamin b9, is already known to help women conceive and is now becoming more recognized as important in male fertility. In one study, men taking a daily dose increased their sperm count by as much as 70%.
7. Pomegranatesthis delicious fruit is known as a powerful food to increase sperm count and improve semen quality. It is full of antioxidants that fight free radicals in the blood stream. Unchecked, they can destroy semen and significantly decrease your sperm count. The juice of pomegranates has been recorded throughout history as being used as a fertility booster.
8. Walnuts are full of omega-3 fatty acids that help boost sperm volume and production by increasing blood flow to the testicles. It is also full of arginine, known to increase semen volume. It contains twice as much antioxidants than another nuts, helping you fight toxins in your blood stream
9. Garlic is known around the world as a food good for boosting immunity. Among its many properties are vitamin b6 and selenium, both of which play roles in healthy sperm production. Taken by many for its blood cleansing abilities, garlic prevents buildup in arteries and allows for better blood flow to your testicles.
10. Zinc rich foods rich in zinc include barley, red meat, beans, etc. Zinc plays a vital role in sperm development. The mineral is found in high concentrations in testicles during the production of healthy, strong semen. So important is zinc, deficiencies of the mineral has been blamed for low sperm motility. It is important to note you can have too much zinc so it is imperative to regulate your intake to about 15 mg per day.