Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sweety SahYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor i'm now doing surya namaskar and dhanurasana, child pose, bridge pose half ab squad and full absquad but fast I have to reduce my fat and weight my weight now 67 kg and height 5.2 so please guide me. I have pcos problem so medicine now i'm taking ayurveda doctor told to me it is pcos problem so I gained weight so it will going 3 months so I have to reduce 15 kg please guide me I want to conceive please waiting your answer.
Because of joint pain, not able to walk properly. Even not able to keep the legs straight. Any suggestion or any advice regarding medication?
My 10 days son whose weight is 3.7 kg have blood creatinine level is 1.17 mg/dl and blood urea level is 64 mg/dl. Is it kidney disease? If yes please send me treatment advice?
Mix a crushed garlic clove (or garlic powder) with some table salt or black salt and apply it directly on the affected tooth to alleviate the pain. If you prefer, you can chew one or two cloves of garlic to get relief.
Repeat this natural treatment for a few days.
I am a 35 years old male, my problem is backpain just from 4months early morning 4am to 8am daily, after relief the day so my problem solving what should to do please inform to me.
I am 25 years old male. When I comb my hair I have many hair loss which can be seen in comb. What should I do stop this?
Hello, since past 3 years I am facing extreme hair fall. I have reached to the point where I can be bald. If there is any chance of restraining hair fall and regenerate it, please tell me. Also, I face seasonal hairfall extreme in the month of may, June, July basically summer season.
I have 2 1/2" dia lipoma on my back, want to remove it. Don't want surgery because of pain/ scars it will leave. Can it be removed by liposuction or any other new method. If yes. How safe and good it will be. Which type of qualified do it?
How can focus to study please help me because I'm 12th class student. I scored 80% in exam so please help how can I do.
The role of Homeopathy in curing irreversible disorders, which hardly have a cure in other systems of medicine
I am 25 years old and someday I am having backache in upper region and gradually it slows down. What could be the reason?
My husband suffers from Sudo Parkinson for the past 5 years. His health is getting deteriorated fastly. But no trumeros only stiffness and speech difficult. Can you please suggest a solution. He is taking syndopa daily for the past 4 years. Thanks in advanced for your time.
We may not be able to control stress, but we can manage it. Here are some stress-management tips that may help you feel better - and less stressed - every day:
- Accept that there are events that you cannot control.
- Keep a positive attitude; rather than defaulting to negatives ('nothing goes right for me' or'bad things always happen to me'), give yourself positive messages (I'm doing my best' or'i'll ask for help').
- Halt stress in its tracks; if you feel overwhelmed, take a walk or drive in the slow lane to avoid getting angry at other drivers.
- Manage your time. Give yourself time to get things done; set your watch so you have more time to prepare for an event.
- Do things that are pleasurable, like reading or gardening.
- Take 15-20 minutes every day to sit quietly and reflect. Learn and practice relaxation techniques like yoga or deep breathing.
- Exercise regularly by bicycling, walking, hiking, jogging, or working out at the gym. Your body can fight stress better when it is fit.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs. And don't smoke.
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals.
- Get enough rest and sleep. Your body needs time to recover from stressful events.
- Seek out social support.