Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sweety Sah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sweety SahYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, 11 months back I had accident. My right leg and right hand broken. So I have blades on hand and leg. Doctors gave 5 months bed rest. Now am fine but I have too much belly fat. I can't exorcise well so how can I decreasing or burning the belly fat. Please help me.
I have many dark spot on my face. My face is oily. What face cream and face wash I should use? My age is 28.
I am 47. My right arm broke in an accident 5 months back. Surgery done. Set a rode in my hand. But still the bone not healed. Even I could not turn my hand more than 40 degrees. Still I have pain at my Arm and Shoulder. How much time will take to heal my bone? Please let me know Sir. I am unable to bear this.
I was having good sex and ejaculation. But I had stopped sex for 3 months for lack of privacy. NOw, though I have privacy and good erection and strokes for upto 2 minutes, the penis becomes flaccid without any ejection, physical psychological? Kindly enlighten and advise.
24 yrs old lady has extream pain in lower abdomen, that stay for 3-4 days and sometime it get worse/unbearable. Before 10-12 months it was in the overian tube just under the left overy but now it became in just upper of vagina. So may it be a symbol of eptopic pregnancy? if so what to do? if not what it could be? local doctor said it happens with some lady and game some pain killers only. Point to note the local doctor didnot do any ultrasonography. The pain comes in every month before or after the mensutral cycle.
I am 59 I have an acute hair loss problem now - Vitamin D deficiency is there by test report- no skin disease or any dandruff - Please help my head is getting bald.
Mujhe 6 year se allergy hai har tarah ke doctors ko dikhaya, skin allergy nahi miti allergy se mere face pe dane bhi ho gaye hai. please help me.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!