Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swati KumarYour feedback matters!
I have cough problem from last several year. I have to clear throat approx 10 times daily. Recently feeling pain in throat. I never take it seriously. But now I am very afraid and want proper treatment. Please suggest who is the doctor for the best treatment. How should I start?
My periods will be regular. This month didn't get it. It's already one week over. I want to know y it is like this and what I should do for this.
I'm a 17 year old girl, and have been experiencing sharp pain under my left breast when I breathe in. I thought it was a symptom of a heart attack, but I'm not experiencing nausea, anxiety, clammy skin, tiredness, etc. I have a little congestion in my chest of phlegm, and had a cough two weeks ago. I took nebulizer to solve my cough, but what should I do to solve this issue? Please help.
I am 38 years old, I married last year, I think I may have low sperm count problem, I am feeling tied after doing any physical work , feeling memory loss some times, Eye problem are accrued, gastric problems are there, what to do ? Kindly give me best remedies for the above purpose.
I have suffering from high fever from 3 days. I take some paracetamol medicine but till fever is high.
I am 24 years male. I was feeling pain in right side of stomach just below rib cage. This ll be seen only when I had some heavy food. Please help me to relieve from this pain.
I am having pimples problem and taking homeopathic medicine from last 2 months bt it is not recovering wat should I do?
Arguably one of the most fatal diseases that threaten human life, Meningitis has been the cause of a lot of recent deaths. Essentially Meningitis is triggered off by the anomalous inflammation of the protective membranes called meninges in the brain and spinal cord. Spurred by some sort of a bacterial or viral attack, this condition emanates from an infection of the fluids in the cranial chamber. Often such conditions are also stimulated by some external injury, cancerous development or even certain kinds of reaction from a given drug or the other.
Depending on the precise cause of the disease, Meningitis may be categorized as Bacterial Meningitis, Viral Meningitis or Fungal Meningitis. Other forms of Meningitis include parasitic Meningitis, Amebic Meningitis and Non-Infectious Meningitis. Meningitis could potentially be contagious. Through lengthy and proximal contact like coughing or kissing, if saliva or spit gets exchanged, Meningitis causing germs may spread from one person to the other.
Streptococcus pneumoniae and Neisseria Meningitidis are the two of the most rampant Meningitis causing bacteria. They have the potential of causing irreversible damage to several vital organs. However, with substantive progress in medical science, effective and suitable medication has been made available to the larger populace. But, immediate attention is imperative in this case.
Viral Meningitis is relatively milder than the other forms of meningitis. Enteroviruses, arboviruses and herpes virus are some of the most common sources of this kind of Meningitis. People with strong immunity are usually able to overcome this without much ado. Vaccines are available widely in the markets to cure viral meningitis.
Fungal Meningitis are caused primarily from external influences. Inhaling fungal spores from the environment is one of the most prominent factors that lead to Meningitis. People suffering from fatal diseases like cancer, diabetes or HIV are more susceptible to fungal Meningitis. While these are a few of the primary forms of meningitis, other triggers to this disease occur due to various environmental interventions. These are consequent upon interactions with various disease causing allergens. Cure to meningitis is available in the form of surgery or sustained medication.
Hi doctors there my greetings to all. By the way when I eat dal or chappati say some kind of food not all. I get stomach acid. Then after couple of hours it gets neutral. Actually 8 months ago I was suffering from hpelorie bacteria in my stomach. After taking few antibiotics for a month and going through stool test doctors told me I was negative now. But I guess is this indigestion or acidity is due to loss of good bacteria due to intake of antibiotics or its any kind of serious issues. please suggest need right advice. Thank you.
The inability to conceive for a prolonged duration after trying to do so is usually termed as infertility. This is usually diagnosed when a couple is unable to conceive even after trying regularly, without any kind of contraceptives. There may be many causes and factors for this and it may occur in either or both partners. So, you all need to know the causes and treatment of infertility.
- Age: Age is a major factor that can lead to infertility for either partner. Usually, the trend now is to delay having a baby until a woman is in her thirties or even forties, in some cases. This has an adverse effect, particularly on the age of the maternal egg which may or may not be effective as far as fertilisation goes. With the advancement of age, one loses the guarantee of genetic normalcy of the egg as well.
- Disorders in ovulation in females: Ovulation is an essential function that helps in releasing the egg that needs to be fertilised when it comes together with the sperm at the time of ovulation. This usually occurs at a certain time every month. But disorders like PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can lead to an inability on the part of the ovaries to release these eggs. The treatment for this includes medication that will help in maintaining more regular cycles for the release of eggs.
- Male factor causing Infertility: In many cases, it has been seen that anomalies in the semen analysis reveal problems of infertility with males as of low sperm count, low motility of sperm, low quantity of alive and active sperm when it comes to natural conception. In such cases, a sexologist can prescribe you medicines that will increase the semen production for better quantity and quality of the sperm. The doctor can also ask the patient to go through a number of lifestyle changes too includes abstinence from smoking and excessive drinking, as well as the cultivation of a less stressful environment. Hormonal treatment or even surgery may also required to help in some severe cases.
- Endometrial Polyps: In such cases, the female partner may develop finger like growths that can protrude in the form of tissue and come out of the uterine layer or the uterus. The removal of these polyps with the help of surgical procedures usually helps in such cases.
In many cases where mediation fails, the patients may have to go through IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) or other such procedures to conceive a child with artificial methods. One must explore all options and find out the best one in terms of the infertility causes that the couple may be facing. You will also need to ensure that you have a well trained and experienced sexologist doctor who can help you with the process and guide you completely about the cause of problem and prescribe you best treatment to manage infertility at the right point of time.
I have asthma from last 3 years my age is 25. It is completely cured. What are the precautions taken? I am used foracort 200mg cap & theo astaline please help me.
I am 25 years male I smoke sometime. I am facing a problem in my throat blocking. However there is not problem in eating or drinking but something is blocking in throat. What should I do?
Helo Dr. I m engineering student and I have very serious problem of anxiety. As my semester exam is going on please let me know any effective method to control my anxiety Thank you.
I am 23 years old, 4 years back I got married but still pregnancy not yet come. 2 times PCOD and 1 time UTI was came. I consult gynaecologist, they suggest Tab. Ovabless for PCOD and Nerri Syp for UTI, now taking. They advised tablets for taking 3 months. I want to get pregnancy, what can I do please tell me.
Due to less slip or extra writing on book my right eye becomes red and irritate nxt day what should I do now it is from 2-3 days.
I am feeling so sick and headache since three days so what medicine should I take and what should I eat?
I am suffering from pimples from last 2 years bt I do not get cure of it so please help me to get out of it.
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25 but sometimes older people are also affected.
There are various factors that make the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle resulting in acne.
Some causes that make your skin prone to acne are -
1. Diet - Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
2. Stress - Stress is another major cause that makes your skin prone to acne. When the body stressed, it produces excessive testosterone (a sex hormone) resulting in excessive oil production. Stress also impairs the immune system of the body so that it becomes vulnerable to acne.
3. Cosmetics - Some cosmetics (usually oil based) tend to clog the pores of the skin which may result in acne. Using harsh cleansing agents can dry and irritate the skin. Also, gentle washing of the skin is recommended to avoid breakouts.
4. Hormones - Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.