Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Swati KhandelwalYour feedback matters!
My face remain tired all the day from March because I play holi festival with some chemical mixed colors. They make my face dirty as well as black. Now I want to get rid of these dirt and impurities but no solution work which can give me my fairer skin again. Now what I do?
I have pain in lower back and left buttock from last 1 month. I am able to move and work normally but a burning pain still exists. What can be the possible cause What is the intensity of pain? Moderate What best describes your pain while lifting anything? I can lift heavy weights but it gives extra pain What best describes your pain while doing everyday activity (washing, dressing)? I can look after myself normally but it causes extra pain Describe the pain on walking: Pain does not prevent me walking any distance Describe the pain while sitting: I can sit in any chair as long as I like.
My mother has problem of high blood pressure. What should we do to control it? Please suggest some medicine or something else to control it.
Im 18 year old, my erected penis size is 4 inch. Is this enough for sex or increasing the penis size?
Swelling in ankle joint. Pain in knee muscle. Shooting pain from ankle to upwards. While walking leg is paining both legs. Doctor says it is thrombosis though dopler dvt. Test is negative. Pl advise the remedy. Thank you doctor.
I have premature ejaculation since when I was 16. I ejaculate with in 5 sec. My penis is 4 inch. I feel very embarrassing. Please advice.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up form 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight.
Sir ma 5 Saal se mastarbation kar raha ho. .ab next year April ma meri shadi hai .agar aaj se mane mastarbation karna chod diya To me father ban sakta ho ya nahi sir..
"Men get naughty at 40 forty" but for women, the case may be very-very different. By their thirtieth birthday, many women begin complaining of a lowered libido or lack of interest in sex with their partner. This can be quite frustrating for both partners and can lead to a rift in the relationship. Hence, it becomes essential to pay attention to this condition.
The first step to finding a solution to any problem is to understand the factors that trigger it. Some causes for a lowered libido in women are:
- Birth Control and Medication: Birth control essentially manipulates the hormone levels in the body. While this may prevent unwanted pregnancies, a lowered libido is a common side effect of birth control medication. Antidepressants also have similar side effects.
- Over Working: Working hard is a good thing but too much of a good thing can have a negative effect on your health. In this case, overworking may lead to stress, anxiety, fatigue and burnout. This can lead to a weakened adrenal gland. The adrenal glands are responsible for the production of testosterone and in this way, working too hard can be the reason for women to not enjoy sex as much as they once used to.
- Hormonal Changes: With age, every woman faces hormonal changes. This can result in a lack of lubrication making intercourse uncomfortable. Over time, this can lower libido considerably.
- Ways to Enhance a Woman's Libido: A lowered libido isn't something you have to quietly accept. Here are a few ways to enhance a woman's libido.
- Go on a date: Intercourse is as much an emotional exercise as it is a physical one. Cutting back from other responsibilities, work, children etc and spending time alone with your partner can help you emotionally reconnect with him.
- Meditation: Meditation can help calm the mind and reduce stress. This, in turn, will enhance the production of testosterone in the adrenal glands and thereby enhance libido. Meditation can also help you disconnect from worries and tensions that may be weighing you down.
- Medication: When it comes to a diminished libido, medication may be an effective form of treatment, but it must be tailored to the individual. While estrogen skin creams may be beneficial for some women, others may benefit from testosterone supplements. A few antidepressants can also enhance a woman's libido by increasing dopamine and norepinephrine levels. Viagra can also help enhance a woman's libido especially in cases where the lowered libido was caused by antidepressants.