Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swathi RajagopalYour feedback matters!
I did excessive workouts like plank and squat and I never did those before. I used to jog. It's been two days and I have full body pain. I can't walk properly. I have lower abdomen pain every time I laugh or cough or try to get up from bed. Please advise what should I do?
I am an 22 year old male. I suffer from mild chest pain that comes and goes away. The pain lasts for maximum of a minute. Can this be angina pain? Is there some tests to diagnose angina? Can anyone suggest me mild medications? Is my problem related to heart? Please show me the way.
I am 21 year old sir mere penis me sperm niklne ke baad penis me pain hota hai to sir vi kyu hota hai ab me kya karu kuch jyada problem to nahi hai.
Headache is there since a week. And I am not having a proper sleep because of this. please help me out sir.
What should I do to grow up my body ,I am so week and I take a sufficient food and I have a problem of Nightfall.
I had high viral fever few days before and it ran for 3-4 days until I took paracetamol continuously. After recovery from fever, I am having pain in throat and ear and I am unable to swallow properly. Even I am afraid of drinking Water. UK doctors asked me to take just ibuprofen and paracetamol and gave some lozenges. Lozenges did not work at all. Ibuprofen is causing heavy sleeps. I am not taking any paracetamol. I has zifi 200 for 2 daya but still no improvement. What should I do? I have amoxicillin as well. Shall I take that?
I ll get headache regularly twice a day, whenever I am in journey and stand under fan. Wat is the main problem behind this?
Sir! My wife has problem of abdominal pain and white discharge for four years. Is it curable? Is this sign of cervical cancer? please help me kindly. i have lost hope due to her problem.
Sir, today I am doing sex. But when we finished. I saw that I loosing my strength and capacity to satisfy anyone. Sir just would you help me in this matter. How can I increase my sex potential as well as sperm countability.
My marriage getting fix now at 37 years age. I am masturbating since 20 years, will I still satisfy my wife fully as now I think my didn't get stiffness as it earlier.
Dear Doctors, How to deal with mouth and tongue ulcer during 10th week of pregnancy. Met with E & T, refuse to prescribe any antibiotic medication. Told to gargle with saline water. Can I have any other home remedy which will not affect baby and can cure my whitey ulcers.
When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person. This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases.
1. Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
2. Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
3. Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
4. Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
5. Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
6. Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.