Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swathi RajagopalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from the problem of severe headache from almost 1 month. What should I do to get some relief?
Hello, Actually I am suffering form fissures from last 2 month its pain full , can you please give a solution to get cure.
From last year I m having the habit to takeout sperm daily but I want to leave it I have tried much but nothing happens I repeat the same what should I do for this I m just 17 year Is their any sideffect of this?
Sir, I am 21 years sir my problem is my scrotum one side affected sir please any medicine any advise please sir solve my problem.
Hello sir I am 24 year old and I am suffering from an issue when I eat something like food and after that I feel burning pain in my upper middle stomach and belching continuously for 3-4 hours. I do not know what happened with my stomach. Its now one week complete but the problem has not been solved. Please share some suggestion for that. Thank you.
Sir I'm 30 years male. On 15th July morning I got severe right shoulder pain and little throat infection I neglected it. Again pain on only left shoulder on 16th July evening. On 17th evening I got cold with running nose and cough. On 18th I got fever and severe headache. My heart rate is 115bpm. What is my problem? Please suggest something. Doctor has prescribed following tabs Vedox CV, dolo 650, esomeprazole, mysolone and maintain lc.
I am 37 years old male. I am having digestion problem and gastric. I have severe bowel sounds and going motion frequently. What should I do.
I am 62 years old lady. I have pain in my stomach. After meal the stomach become very tight and I can not walk and by that I take rest. In CT scan my lever showed as fatty lever and one cyst measuring 54 mm found. Endoscopy report is ok. At present I am taking Nexpro 40 in the morning. Please suggest.
Sir, I am suffering with headache from 3 days so please tell me the remedy to get relief from headache then only I will do my work freely.
Hi doctors. In my both ears I could find water coming out for past 6 months. Now it started paining and the watery feel had become more. Could any ENT specialist can help me out in this regard?
Hello sir My father has spine Tb dorsal 6,7 for last 5 month. He is 46 years old. continue he is undergoing Tb drugs (AKT4) pontoses, benadon, morcal, etc. Last month his ESR was 35. But pain is not recovering still. Is this concern point? Because 5 months a long time for pain. Although he walk a little everyday 5 to 10 meter in morning and same in evening for toilet only.
Sir, my son,37 is very fond of good non veg food.But for sometime now , he gets upset stomach,acidity, headaches and even vomitting occasionally whenever he eats outside food.He is perfectly alright if we cook non veg dishes in our own home.Can you comment and suggest something for his benefit?
I want to know about hiv aids disease. Am 21 and I want to know that if two person male and female had sex and they both are not infected with aids just a fresh teenage and they are having sexual life so. What what may be the reason they should be aware of for not getting infected from this diseases (aids. And do the aids infected if guy do sex with more then one or more girls without precautions?
When should we go for ns1 test, at which stage of dengue. Now the platelets are 1.81. Do the platelets go down because of typhoid also? Please help.
Nightfall or nocturnal emissions is a common problem among men. It affects men of all ages, however, men between the age of 18 to 30 are the most affected. Nightfall, also called swapnadosh in Ayurveda refers to involuntary ejaculation during the night or early morning hours. This discharge of semen during sleep is usually attributed to hormonal changes in the body. With the onset of puberty, hormonal changes along with sexual desires evoke stimulation and may lead to nightfall.
Apart from hormonal changes, masturbation is considered another reason for nightfall. Watching pornography and engaging in sexual chats especially at night may contribute to the problem. Erotic and sexual dreams common at adolescent age also lead to problems of nightfall.
Nightfall is generally considered harmless and gets treated when the hormonal balance is regained. However, many of its symptoms and consequences need attention. Symptoms requiring medical attention include pain in testicles, gastric complaints, indigestion, fatigue and lack of concentration. Nightfall at a younger age may also lead to an underdeveloped penis.
The problem has an even bigger psychological and social bearing. Men suffering from nightfall feel embarrassed and are anxious over their situation which interferes with their normal social functioning including socialising and making relationships. Thus, its treatment is usually a two-pronged approach psychological and medical.
Let’s look at some easy to follow tips that can control and prevent nightfall:
- Nightfall mostly occurs in an excited state. Practice relaxation techniques like deep breathing and meditation.
- Avoid watching sexually explicit content at night and listen to a soothing music instead.
- Bottle gourd juice is believed to be effective in controlling nightfall as it cools the body.
- Research has shown that men with an inactive lifestyle are prone to this problem. Brisk walk and exercise for at least 45 minutes daily. Exercise also helps to channelize our energy positively.
- Anxiety, depression and stress can worsen the problem and diminish the effects of treatment. Try to stay calm and positive and refrain from continuously worrying and over thinking.
- Inability to control one’s thoughts and emotions is also believed to be a cause for nightfall. Yoga and meditation offer effective ways of self-control and discipline and have a powerful impact on the mind.
- A warm shower before going to bed is effective in preventing erotic dreams.
- Sage tea is also believed to have a soothing and calming properties and help in controlling the problem.
- Herbs like ashwagandha, Triphala powder or shilajit are proven Ayurvedic remedies. Their regular not only cures nightfall, but also helps restore lost strength and vitality.
- A healthy and nutritious diet is strongly recommended to prevent weakness and other symptoms associated with the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.