Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swarnalatha SYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from blockage of fallopian tube. Each month she go for hydrotubation. The process is too long of treatment. Now we are loosing our hope for secure treatment please give advice.
I have a small lump in vagina wall. May be an abscess. But there is no pain just a little stretching. Will it need to be operated. I have seen a lady doctor and she has given medicines. Doxycycline and PF. Will that treat?
Hi First baby aborted, And then secondly got pregnant after six months But while scanning doctor said the baby is not growing doctor advices for d&c. Is that possible to born a baby now what to do now suggest now.
Sir I am 22 years old one of my breast is big it is also hard is this gynecomastia or any problem give the solution to get rid of that I want my breast in normal size.
Hi. Is there any complications in 19th week of pregnancy. I am tensed because I had an abortion once. Please help me through this stress. When can I feel my baby kicks. please help.
Hello. I am 30 years old female. I had my last period on 26 april 2017 with 23 days circle. Normally I have regular period with 27-28 days circle and last month had an unprotected sex on 8th day of my period. I just want to know what are my chances of getting pregnant.
Im 21 years old female, and im suffering with "Thick White Clumpy Discharge" and lots of itching and slight stomach pain .please kindly help me out of this problem.
Me and girlfriend were messing around today. We used condom all the while. It wS just a one point where we didn't use it. But there was no insertion in the vagina. She's a virgin also. I do not know if it was inserted a little or not. If it all it was inserted also. Just the tip of my penis would've been inserted. And I was stretching her legs also to some extent every time. Later after an hour or so, she told me there was a little bleeding. Just two three drops. Then after an hour or so more she told me there was more bleeding, but along with a mucus kind of thing. I didn't ejaculate. Maybe I was just leaking of precum. We're afraid of what it could be. Could she be pregnant and lost her virginity as well? All this happened today itself. please respond quickly.
कुछ लोगों के लिए वज़न बढ़ाना, वजन घटाने से भी ज़्यादा मुश्किल हो सकता है। कुछ लोगों के लिए वजन बढ़ाना मुश्किल होता है क्योंकि वे अधिक सक्रिय हैं, जबकि अन्य स्वाभाविक रूप से पतले हैं क्योंकि उनके पास छोटे ढांचे हैं और वे बड़े और मजबूत (एक्टोमोर्फ्स) होने के लिए नहीं बने हैं।
वज़न बढ़ाने के लिए आपको अपने शरीर की खपत की तुलना में अधिक कैलोरी खाने की जरूरत है। केवल आपके आहार में कुछ खाद्य पदार्थों को जोड़ना वजन बढ़ाने के लिए बहुत प्रभावी हो सकता है। लेकिन एक पूर्ण वजन बढ़ाने की विधि के लिए प्रशिक्षण और पोषण के साथ में स्थिरता की आवश्यकता होती है।
वजन बढ़ाने के तरीके:
कुछ अतिरिक्त, लेकिन स्वस्थ वजन जोड़ने के लिए इन सरल और आसान सुझाव और आहार का पालन करें:
1. अपने आहार में अधिक कैलोरी जोड़ें:
जैसे कि हम वजन कम करने के लिए कम कैलोरी वाले भोजन खाते हैं, ऐसे ही वज़न हासिल करने के लिए हमें उच्च कैलोरी वाला खाना खाने की ज़रूरत है। वजन बढ़ाने के लिए रोजाना लगभग 250-500 कैलोरी जोड़ें। ऐसे भोजन खाएं जैसे दाल, अनाज, मांस, रोटी, चावल आदि जो कैलोरी में समृद्ध हैं। फ्रेंच बीन्स, ब्रोकोली, गाजर, सलाद, पालक आदि जैसे अधिक सब्जियां खाएं। इसके अलावा, आप निम्नलिखित खाद्य पदार्थों का उपभोग कर सकते हैं:
- मूंगफली का मक्खन
- स्वस्थ अनाज
2. अधिक बार खाओ:
सिर्फ तीन बार खाने के बजाय रोजाना 5-6 बार भोजन करें। आपके खाने के 3 भारी भोजन के अलावा, अपने आहार में 2-3 हल्के भोजन जोड़ें। नाश्ते के लिए, आप नट्स, मेवे, डेयरी उत्पाद आदि का उपभोग कर सकते हैं। वजन बढ़ने के दौरान आप चॉकलेट, पेस्ट्री और अन्य मिठाई वस्तुओं के लिए अपनी तरस को पूरा कर सकते हैं। अक्सर खाने से, हर तीन से चार घंटे में, आपके शरीर को लगातार ऊर्जा स्तर बनाए रखने में मदद मिलती है।
3. अपने प्रोटीन का सेवन बढ़ाएं:
जबकि वजन बढ़ाने के लिए कैलोरी सबसे बुनियादी आवश्यकता होती है, प्रोटीन और कार्बोहाइड्रेट में समृद्ध, संतुलित आहार इस प्रक्रिया को बढ़ावा देने में मदद करता है। ट्यूना, अंडे, चिकन स्तन, चिकन जांघों, पनीर आदि जैसे खाद्य पदार्थों का उपभोग करें, जो प्रोटीन के समृद्ध स्रोत होते हैं। प्रोटीन आपको वज़न हासिल करने में मदद करता है, लेकिन फिट दिखने के साथ।
प्राचीन काल से, लोगों ने संपूर्ण स्वास्थ्य और फिटनेस को बनाए रखने के लिए योग पर भरोसा किया है। यह न केवल आपके शरीर को आकार में रखने में मदद करता है, बल्कि तनाव, चिंता, खराब चयापचय आदि जैसी स्थितियों से लड़ने में मदद करता है। योग भूख को सुधारने में भी मदद कर सकता है और आपके समग्र रूप को बनाए रखने में मदद कर सकता है। सर्वांगासन, पवनमुक्तासन, वज्रासन आदि योग उपयोगी हो सकते हैं।
5. तनाव को दूर करें और पर्याप्त नींद लें:
वजन बढ़ाने के आपके प्रयास में तनाव एक बड़ी रुकावट बन सकता है। तनाव और चिंता आपके खाने की आदतों, दिनचर्या, प्रयासों और साथ ही आपके स्वास्थ्य को प्रभावित कर सकती है। योग, संगीत, नृत्य सभी तनाव को कम करने के अच्छे तरीके हैं। आप श्वास-व्यायाम का प्रयास भी कर सकते हैं।
इसके अलावा, पोषण और शारीरिक गतिविधि की तरह, नींद आपके स्वास्थ्य और कल्याण का एक अनिवार्य निर्धारक है। नींद न केवल थकान को कम कर, आपको आराम दिलाती है, बल्कि यह आपके शरीर की मरम्मत और साथ ही निर्माण में भी मदद करती है।
Most people associate fibre to be good for the digestive system. It helps to add roughage and therefore helps in avoiding constipation. When we dig deeper, the fibre seems to do good not just to the stomach but to the heart as well. Those who are prone to develop heart disease should make an attempt to include more fibre in their diet and reap the rich benefits it offers.
There are two classifications of fibres
Dietary are found in diet products and functional being added fibre through various food supplements. Soluble and insoluble fibre, based on their solubility in water. Most foods contain some amounts of both. The insoluble one has more digestive benefits, as it adds to the roughage. Both types have cardiac benefits.
Read on to know some of the cardiac benefits of fibres.
- Reduces cholesterol: There is good cholesterol which is essential for the body, and there is bad cholesterol causes heart disease. What fibres do is reduce the amount of bad and overall cholesterol in circulation. The fibre binds to the cholesterol and removes it from the body, which otherwise would get into circulation and lead to plaque formation and heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure: Because the cholesterol does not circulate in the blood stream, the blood is not as viscous and therefore the vessels exert much less pressure to allow for free flow. A diet change to whole grains can show a marked difference in people with hypertension.
- Weight management: Eating fibre means more bulk and fewer calories so that a person feels full after eating smaller amounts. This is a great way to lose weight and bring preexisting heart disease under control.
- Stroke prevention: The circulating cholesterol usually gets sluggish and settles down along the walls of the blood vessels. This attracts more cholesterol, which eventually forms what is knowns as plaque. When this plaque attains a considerable size, it gets dislodged, circulates in the blood stream, and can reach any of the vital organs. When it reaches the heart or brain, it can lead to heart attack or stroke. By removing the cholesterol which leads to all these complications, fibre reduces the incidence of stroke and heart attacks.
- Management of diabetes: Blood pressure, increased weight, and heart disease all are predisposing factors and have common contributing factors as does diabetes. Controlling all these helps in prolonging the onset of diabetes and reducing its severity too.
High-fiber diet mainly reduces cholesterol which helps in multiple ways to maintain not just a healthy body but also improves the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
My wife is suffering from abdominal pain and red discharge for 4 years. She suffers from pain before period and mild time of period. I married with her in 2015. When she takes antibiotic ,she gets less relief from pain. Is this symptom of endometriosis. I am fed up. I have lost hope from visiting to this doctor to that doctor. Whether it is curable or not, please suggest me .I shall be much obliged to you through out my life.
I'm 10 weeks 5 days pregnant I have brownish discharge I got scanned baby is fyn with 166 hb and cervix is completely closed from where this brownish discharge is coming sometime light red I'm taking secure o and ecosprin tablet for that and I'm nauseated too and tired I'm really scared because I lost my baby in 5 month because of chromosomal abnormality I don't want to lose it too please help me out I'm really scared I need this baby very badly.
Hi am done wid my periods which were on 19 feb 2016 nd last day was 23 24 2016 so can I hve sex on 5th 2016 are the days safe please let me know.
I have pcos n from last 7 months amenorrhea. From last 2 months on ayurvedic treatment .last week my gynecologist gave me primolut n now I have menstrual cycle. But I need a treatment of pcos. N please tell me relation of increased insulin level n pcos. Moreover m very thin n lean. Contrary to symptoms of pcos.
Sir this time I haven't any cyst in ovary or I haven't pcod but I got period flow very low and only two days I have periods but in November this month I have only one day period pls suggest me but I have thyroid problem my tsh level is12. 12 this month I am suffering form hypothyroid and I take 50 mg thyroxine tablet pls tell me what can I do?
I am 27 female, I am suffering from skin disease that is ringworms, fed up with the scars and itching, applied many creams and I can't take tablets as I am pregnant please suggest good medication please.
I am 25 years old and a mother of one year old baby. My husband works in Muscat and we haven't had any physical relation after my delivery. My husband is coming for a one week leave during my ovulation period. I don t have copper t and we both are not interested to use condoms. So can you please prescribe any birth control tablet for 1 week.
I am 42 years old female. Got pregnant a few months back. Now afraid of sex. What should I do or tell my husband to do so that I do not get pregnant again. I want to have 100% safe sex, how is it possible?
The first fruit that comes to mind when you want to indulge in during summer would be watermelon. While it is refreshing and hydrating, there are also other benefits that it has.
Listed below are 8 reasons that you should have a watermelon:
- Body Hydration: The most important benefit of this red, juicy fruit is water, which is as high as 92%. It is no surprise that you feel hydrated as soon as you start biting into a slice of watermelon. In patients who need to be hydrated, this could work wonders.
- Reduces body fat: Watermelons contain an amino acid called Citrulline which converts to arginine. This conversion blocks the creation of fat from fat cells, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.
- Digestion: The high fiber content in watermelon, supplemented by the high water content, aids in smooth digestion and clears constipation.
- Healthy Heart: Watermelon contains lycopene, which dilates the blood vessels and allows for smoother flow of blood. The lycopene is proven to protect against various heart ailments. Tests done to check blood pressure at various spots including ankle and carotid regions showed significant decline in blood pressure. These also improve blood flow in the arteries.
- Musculoskeletal benefits: The benefits to the bones and muscles are multifold. After a workout session, athletes recover faster by eating watermelon. The are many reasons for this: The potassium-rich watermelon helps muscles function better, The amino acid Citrulline is believed to reduce muscle soreness and inflammation, Choline in the watermelon helps in better muscular movement and reduce inflammation
- Skin: The Vitamin A in watermelon aids in generation of hair and skin follicles, production of sebum, and moisturizing the hair follicles. This also promotes better condition of supporting tissues like hair, teeth, soft tissues and mucous membranes. Watermelon also contains Vitamin C, very essential for building and maintaining collagen. Collagen is what provides structure to the hair and skin. Add some watermelon if you have wounds, and see how wound healing is improved with better collagen formation. Needless to say, the high moisture content also adds to improved look of hair and skin.
- Cancer Prevention: Watermelon, especially a nicely ripened fruit, contains a lot of carotenoids, flavonoids, and triterpenoids. These are proven anti-cancer chemicals and reduce the formation of free radicals in the body which are responsible for cancer.
- Vision: The bright red colour of watermelon is from beta carotene and watermelon is also a rich source of it. Beta-carotene helps in the production of pigments in the eye. It can also prevent macular degeneration and night blindness.
So, the next time you bite into a watermelon, think about all the good things you are treating your body with.