Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. SwamyYour feedback matters!
I have a lot itching around my crotch and between the buttocks. The skin also comes off from between the butts with foul smell. Please advise on treatment.
Whenever I intimate with my partner my penis gets shrink that creates problem. Even it is erected. It seems like loosening of interest. What should I do?
I am suffering from constipation problem advice me regard this problem. Due to this problem I am facing stool problem.
I have fever (102-103.) sometimes fever and sometimes normal temperature, dry cough, felling weak, headache and It is going from 3 days. Reply me as soon as possible please.
I lost my father 5 months before the reason behind his sudden death was Heart Attack. He was diabetic since 25 years after this incident there is one fear stuck in my mind about Heart Attack, almost most of the time I read about Heart Attack I developed inside me that this can happen to me also. I stopped enjoying my life, whenever I feel tired or anyelse problem I relate it with Heart Attack. My ECG and Lipid profile all are normal. What to do please help me?
I am suffering from cold from last 3 days I do not want to take any medicine. Kindly tell me the best home remedy to cure it.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering from fever from last three weeks and heavy loose motion, not getting hungry. So, please can you give any suggestion to me.
Sir My problem is a my weakness who created due to my bad habit (nutrition) Now my weakness start I am only 27 years old and my condition like a old man. please give me any solution and medicines. My Penis is more small and thin please give me advise what I do.
For cooking is vegetable oil good for us, is there no harm in cooking food in vegetable oil as compare to refined. Which one is better vegetable oil or refined like saffola. Please explain in detail and why.
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure.