Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swaminath GopalraoYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old woman. I am having useless irrational thoughts and feel guilty. I understand my thoughts are irrational but still they repeatedly come. I am taking prolomet and stalopam10 .This problem is the last 3-4 Yrs. At the start I was very fearful and high pulse rate. Can I be cured.
I am 23 years old & not that fast in remembering things which parents and friends told to me. What should I do to remember such things.?
I have been suffering from depression for a year. I attempted suicide last month though my parents don't know anything about this.My acedemics ,my lyf everything is just going down. I m just student and can't manage fee for any consultant. I have lost my friends too. I just want to be ok....
I am suffering from depression and I can't bear please help me please I cannot wait any movement please help me please.
Hi Doctor, Since morning I am suffering from fever, body ache and cough. Fever is around 101 and getting repeated in 4-5 hours. Have taken Paracip 650 thrice. Headache is also too severe. Just sleeping. Feeling hungry but not able to eat anything properly. Kindly advice. Male 35.
I am 22 year old. I have a severe headache since last month. I had already tried all the home made remedies and pain killers but nothing worked. I am very tensed. What should I do? Please suggest me something.
I have chronic depression for 3 month after that my head is heavy and memory loss also difficulties in breathing from 2.5 years. what reason and cure please tell me as I want to study.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.