Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swagata Chakraborty
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swagata ChakrabortyYour feedback matters!
Milia keep occurring around my eyes and under one of my eye its look like an extra skin occurs. What should I do?
I've lost my nose hair due to irritation. I 've no nose hair . Is it harmful? I feel it bad. What should I do?
I am having so many acne scars. How many days it will take to fade away. What to do to let them fade early. Please help. Me.please.
Little skin allergies are there in my body. They are itching from inside. Sometimes skin becoming red. Already consulted doctor and used medicines and it declined then again it started.
Itchy scalp & back since 2months. I applied betamil g 1-2 times & it helped, but again it started. Please help.
I am 21 year old male, my skin tone is dark not so much dark but it is. I want to make it light and white, what I should do ,tell me some creams or methods to light the skin color?
I have pimples all over my nose. They leep spreading. When they get rupi blood comes out along with puss. My whole nose is red. I have pimples on my cheeks too but they sre minimal. I have very oily skin. I am using acne aid face wash and nioclean ad gel but nothing is happening. Please help.
Hair fall also known as alopecia is a problem encountered by millions of men and women worldwide. Hair fall can be a very distressing problem and can make you feel depressed. Hair fall may happen due to several reasons. Finding out the root cause of your hair fall will help you to deal with your problem more efficiently. Following are some causes that could be the reason for your hair fall:
- For some people hair fall may be a hereditary problem.
- Hormonal imbalance may at times lead to hair fall.
- Stress can be a leading cause of hair loss.
- Frequent use of hair styling tools may cause your hair to fall rapidly.
- Consuming steroids like birth control pills very often may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- A diet with insufficient amount of protein can trigger hair fall.
But there is no reason for you to be disheartened, because there are many treatments available for controlling hair fall. Homeopathy offers promising remedies for reducing hair fall.
Some of the treatment methods are mentioned below:
- If your hair fall is due to scalp diseases like dandruff or eczema then your homeopathic physician may recommend you medicines like Psorinum.
- Your doctor may recommend you medicines like Pulsatilla or Sepia Officinalis, if hair loss happens due to childbirth or after menopause.
- If hair fall is due to alopecia then your doctor may recommend you medicines like Calcrea Carbonica.
- Homeopathic medicines like Fluoric acid are used for growing back your hair if bald spots appear on your scalp due to hair fall.
- Medicines like Lycopodium are used for growing back your hair in case of complete baldness.
- Silicea is a common homeopathic medicine prescribed for hair fall in case of young people.
Hair fall must not be ignored. You may consider visiting a homeopathic doctor if your hair is falling at an alarming rate.