Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Svita SrinivashYour feedback matters!
Meri pregnency ka abhi seven month start hua he. To kya me ahemdabad to kashmir journy kar sakti hu. Kya seven month pregnency me kashmir gumane ja sakti hu Dr. koi problem to nahi hoga n? Please reply as soon as possible. Meri ye first pregnency he dr.
Dear Sir, My wife has missed the periods of 40 days and we have taken pregnancy test by today morning, seems while checking I have got one line on the pregnancy test after 15 minutes it's shown two lines (positive). I hope it's positive or not? Awaiting your kind reply will appreciate.
My wife is 5'3" and weigh 86 kg. We want to conceive but with this weight is there any health issues in it? also which days are high for conceiving after her period days?
Doctor gave my normoz tablet with that my periods was in 26 days. I have pcod. Can someone tell me what's going with my body.
My wife has missed her periods from last 2 months she did not been in her regular cycle, also she is having pain in her stomach and she is also having pain at the time of urine, so can anyone help me out what should I do and are these the symptoms of her pregnancy?
Hi madam or sir. I am now 4 months pregnant which food I eat. I am suffering from headache too much. My doctor suggested me paracetamol tablet. When I feel so much migraine headache I took paracetamol tablet. But any side effects that tablet. I want my healthy baby. Please tell me.
I am 27 years old female, I have swelling in my right leg ankle and foot from past 3 years exactly after my delivery, initially I thought it might go gradually but it never reduced. I went to many doctors did many blood tests and urine test all report says normal. Please suggest what should I do. Also I had eczema in my legs but now controlled with creams given by dermatologist and the doctor said this swelling is not related to eczema. Kindly help.
Hello doctor i am 21 years, and drotin ds .because I have consulted to doctor for my pain in stomach during periods and I have pimples n acne. I am getting scared of using Yasmin 21 pills. If my hormone becomes imbalance.
Now I am pregnant (2 months) what should I eat. What precautions I have to take. & I am suffering with backpain also.
Dear Doctor, My question is regarding AIDS. If a man has 3 physical relation (SEX) with 3 different ladies and none of 3 has AIDS then is there any possibility to have a AIDS to a man which have 3 multiple physical relation? Kindly answer.
Hi doctor. I got married 2 months ago. We don't want use any protection while having intercourse. My partner doesn't want to take I pill also so please let us know the precautions to have sex without any protection and avoid pregnancy.
Pain in the stomach area, back, thighs and legs is very normal during periods. This is known as dysmenorrhea. It is common to the point that almost all females consider it very useful. The truth of the matter is that the pain is not very common. The menstrual cycle is a physiological procedure. There is no requirement for it to be difficult or painful. In case pain happens during periods, it should be dealt with. Here are a few homoeopathic cures that are very useful:
- Belladonna: Throbbing pain on the right side of the stomach calls for this cure. Sudden onset, extremely red, thickened, hot and excessive bleeding are one of the major signs. Congestion in the uterus, sinking down sensation, throbbing pain are some other indications that require this cure. The desire for cold water or no thirst at all throughout the day is also one of the signs. Wanting lemons or lemonade and other cold beverages is a very common sign.
- Chamomilla: The individual might be extremely touchy and hopeless. Exceptional pain shooting down the inner thighs is one of the biggest and most obvious signs. The blood might be dark with substantial clots.
- Lac Caninum: Painful swelling of the breasts before the period is one of the signs. Pain may substitute from side to side.
- Lachesis: PMS signs such as bad temper, discouragement, migraine, flushes of warmth all increase with the onset of the blood stream. Serious spasms and cramps, irritation from weight of the dressing are also some of the side effects. Blood might be dark, sparse, knotty and the less the flow, the more the pain.
- Magnesia Phosphorica: This is a very important cure and is helpful in case you are not certain of what to do, try Mag-phos. When there is a need for you to seek comfort from a hot water bottle all day, it is wrong and calls for this cue. The flow is dark. it can also be cured with hot showers and is more regrettable lying on the right side.
- Nux Vomica: Pain in lower back with consistent urge to stool. Patient might be cold and exceptionally fractious, restless and furious. A good night’s sleep, resting, light weight clothing are very important. Nux vomica cures the feeling of nausea as well. It also kills the urge to consume cold beverages that cause further clotting.
- Sabina: Severe spasms stretch out from low back to the bladder, torment reaches out from uterus to thighs in this condition. Blood is bright red and is more often mixed with dull clots. Shooting pain up the vagina and pain while lying on the back are very common as well.
- Secale: Continuous release of watery dark blood until the menstrual cycle is over. Hence, secale is very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.