Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suvarna A KhatawateYour feedback matters!
I am a degree student. And I use meftal 40 for the tooth ache and blumox also. Then after one day I saw blood in urine. What is the reason?
I am feeling sensation in my mouth while eating or drinking. sensation is not wholly but side by side. i am using brush for last 15 years but i feel my jaw are weak. root of teeth are weak. suggest me how can i make my jaw strong and teeth strong. how can i prevent from sensation?
Hi, there are thin black lines developing near my gums. Earlier it was only below one tooth but now it has spread to adjacent teeth as well. Please advise what steps shall I take to get rid of this?
I am 48 yr old male having problem of excess production of saliva (chipchipa substance is produced) in mouth at the time of inhaling any thing in the mouth.
I have problem of gum bleeding. My one teeth in jaw is already become loose because of this problem. Food particles accumulates around the cheavable area.
I am 41 years old. On july 4 suddenly last tooth breakdown into half (left side). There is no pain, but doctor say it should be removed and he removed. Does it pose a danger to other tooths. I am a smoker. What is the reason for breaking?
I had root canal earlier, after few months little pain/infection started again. I checked from another dentist and she said root canal wasn't done perfectly. Now she told me to remove the tooth preferably cause doing root canal again is trickier as it is very inside. What are my options? If I remove from tooth how will I suffer? Also it's been 6 months since I checked to dentist, now it's high time I guess. NO PAIN THOUGH & I brush my teeth twice EVERYDAY!
Hi Doc. My upper teeth are in same order and they are little bit outside. My age is 18+. Can you tell me that my teeth come in same order in how much time.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.