Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SutheeshYour feedback matters!
For more than a year my tongue is having burning sensation or like inflammation especially during early hours of the day ie 3 to 6 hours. Dryness in mouth also experiencing. Earlier some reddish color used to appear on tongue n disappeared after a while. I took homeopathic, Ayurvedic n a lot of Allopathic medicines but nothing happened n the problem still exists. Kindly advise.
I am a MALE born on May 1985. In my mouth around two teeth are severely moving and other 4 teeth also moving slightly. In this one molar tooth is now very severely moving. Around 7 years back, Dentist placed Cap Over affected teeth after root canal treatment. That teeth also moving slightly. I think the gums are infected or strength-less. And from the gums of two teeth pulp also coming. In this condition is it possible to recover my teeth from falling, using any advanced treatment. Actually I saw many videos of artificial tooth. But I want to restore my natural tooth to its original condition at any cost. As I said I am in later stage of this issue. So it possible cure it. And where can I get good treatment in Tamilnadu or chennai. If there any Good dental clinic in Kanyakumari district also please suggest me.
I was prescribed with amoxicillin by my dentist. The reason my dentist gave me that antibiotic was because my gums got swollen with a big of puss which made one side of my throat hurt. All of this was caused because of my wisdom teeth. The amoxicillin was given to ease the pain and swelling in order for me to remove 2 of my wisdom teeth. The amoxicillin i'm currently taking is 500mg which I take 3 times a day. I have approximately 6 more days before I finish taking it. My question is, am I able to consume alcohol such as vodka, beer, or wine while taking this antibiotic for that specific reason.
I am suffering from teeth disease. It is affected by warm and being black with pit in the bottom. I want to remove it and replace bridge teeth. Is it good or what to do as you think? Please notify me.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer since my childhood. Its heavy some time like 4 places in mouth at a time Suggest me some permanent cure for this.
Is there any good way to fight tooth problem naturally. I heard many toothpaste contains several chemicals that are not good for teeth and degrade its enamel and. Even good and branded toothpaste. My tooth is becoming yellow even I brush them twice daily with good toothpaste. Any solution. Thank you.
. I have red and white spots inside my mouth on one side, I guess it is due to smoking, is it curable? Could I wait for its treatment till I start earning? Please help me.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.