Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SushobhYour feedback matters!
I have a problem on my half body, disease is that on my body there are white dots on my body and no doctor confirm the disease what is this and what are precaution. Can you tell please.
I have scar and pimples on my face. Currently I am using Himalaya face wash but until I have many pimples on my face. I'm always worried about my skin. Please suggest me what should I do.
I am 22 years old and 5'11" height and 110 weight. What should I eat for reducing weight or overall schedule to be followed by me.
I am 17 years old. My height is not increasing from a while. Please tell me any measure to increase height.
I am 26 year old suffering from pcos. My periods are irregular. Its being one year i'm taking medicine to get my periods. I am scared that it will effect my sex life.
I'm suffering from neck pain and pain in scapular and interscapular areas. My upper back. My right hip also experiencing radiating pain, and my both legs are also experiencing pain from my knees to feet from an year. Im 21 years old. My height is 5'10 and weight is 75 kg. I consulted reputed neurologist at 1 year back. He suggested for MRI. I go for it. The report says that no significant abnormality detected. But screening of cervical spine shows that" minimal posterior disc protrusion noted at c5-6 with mild anterior thecal sac indentation" He prescribed some medicine s .I'm having them But result is not that good. I am still struggling. Can you tell me solution to it.
I am 18 years old and I am very week due to typhoid please suggest me some remedies for my well ness and please advice me for some calcium tablets?
Why I am felling like that I am missing some one. It uncomfortable feeling And reality is that I am unable to take decision whom I missing. Please tell me what is this.
I am 19 year old. I want to increase my height n I want to increase my weight please give any tips for increase my height n weight n give healthy tips.
I am 25 years old girl. This monts my periods get late 10 days and not start till now. I dont have sex so this is not a cause. So can you help me to what I do get start?
I am a 24 years old guy having fever and headache since a month. Please tell me the name of medicine with the help of which I can get some relief. Please sir it too urgent. Thanku.
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.