Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushmitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SushmithaYour feedback matters!
I have multiple fibroid uterus with one submucosal component. This fibroid is 28-12 mm. Can homeopathy cure this fibroid.
I am 27 years old and I am suffering from poly cystic ovarian syndrome no regularity in periods I have to suffer from many problemlike pregnancy and always having pain in my back.
दूध का नाम सुनते ही कई लोगों की नाक-भौं सिकुड़ जाती है,
पर यदि उन्हें ठंडे दूध के फायदों के बारे में पता चल जाए तो वे इसे कभी पीना नहीं छोड़ेंगे। ठंडा दूध ना केवल स्वास्थ्य से भरा होता है बल्कि टेस्ट में भी काफी लाजवाब माना जाता है।
अगर गर्म दूध पीने के कई फायदे हैं तो ठंडा दूध भी कुछ कम नहीं है। ठंडा दूध पीने एसीडिटी, मोटापा, बार-बार भूख लगना आदि जैसी छोटी मोटी बीमारियां दूर हो सकती हैं।
यही नहीं अगर आप जिम से आ कर बुरी तरह से थक जाते हैं और तुरंत एनर्जी के लिये कुछ खाने के लिये ढूंढते हैं तो, आपको एक ओट्स और ठंडे दूध का कटोरा भर खा जाएं। इससे आपकी खोई हुई एनर्जी भी वापस आएगी और मसल्स को रिपेयर होने के लिये प्रोटीन भी मिल जाएगा।
आज इस पोस्ट में हम आप से ठंडे दूध पीने के फायदों के बारे में कुछ जानकारियां शेयर करेंगे, जो शायद ही आपको मालूम हो।
- मोटापा घटाए :- अगर आप बिल्कुल ठंडा दूध पियें तो शरीर को पहले उसे नॉर्मल तापमान पर लाने के लिये कैलोरी बर्न करनी पड़ेगी और फिर उसे पचाना पड़ेगा। इससे आपका मोटापा कंट्रोल में रहेगा।
- एक्टिव बनाए :- हल्का गुनगुना दूध पीने से नींद आती है क्योंकि दूध में अमीनो एसिड ट्रिप्टोफान पाया जाता है जो कि दूध गर्म होने तथा स्टार्च वाले फूड के साथ पीने से दिमाग में घुस जाता है। मगर ठंडे दूध में प्रोटीन होने की वजह से ऐसा नहीं हो पाता और इसलिये इसको दिन में कभी भी पी सकते हैं।
- एसिडिटी मिटाए :- क्या आपने कभी ठंडे दूध को एसिडिटी मिटाने के लिये पिया है? धीरे धीरे ठंडा दूध पीने से पेप्टिक अल्सर के कारण से पैदा होने वाला दर्द भी दूर हो जाता है।
- भूंख मिटाए :- खाना खाने के बाद अगर आपको बार बार भूख लगती है तो, आप ठंडा दूध पी सकते हैं। आप चाहें तो ठंडे दूध में ओट्स मिला कर भी खा सकते हैं।
- पचने में आसान :- इसमें गैस को दबाने के गुण होते हैं जो कि खाना पचाने के लिये लाभकारी है। यह फैट, घी या तेल को आराम से पचा सकता है। अगर इसमें अररक या मिर्च मिला कर पिया जाए तो ज्यादा असरदार होता है।
- भारी वर्क आउट के बाद का ड्रिंक :- जिम में भारी कसरत करने के बाद अगर कोई एनर्जी से भरी ड्रिंक पीनी है तो आप ठंडा दूध पी सकते हैं। इससे मसल्स को रिपेयर होने के लिये प्रोटीन और शरीर को एनर्जी मिलता है।
आप ठंडे दूध को स्वादिष्ट बनाने के लिये उसमें फ्लेवर भी मिक्स कर सकते हैं।
ठंडा दूध पीने से पहले एक बात का बहुत ख्याल रखें कि अगर आपको सर्दी-जुखाम है तो इसे भूल कर भी ना पियें।
Hy Dr. My pre-ejaculation fluid touches my wife's vagina and it happen on 27/Nov/2016 how I know that she is pregnant or not? And if she pregnant how I stop it bcoz we don't want bby now.
Although survey shows that satisfied women have sex several times a week, two out of five are still left craving more. "Women have a broad definition of sex, so this doesn't necessarily mean they want more intercourse. A woman might just want to feel more sexual in general, so let her know you're thinking about her throughout the day, and make her feel sexy.
The lady knows she's hot
Satisfied women don't suffer from low self-esteem four in five think their partners find them extremely sexy. If want a confident sexual partner, never criticize other woman's body. As your own partner will worry about how you feel about her. She won't feel comfortable showing you her body, if she's worried you'll think she's fat, ugly, or full of cellulite.
The lady will be expressive about her needs
Satisfied women know what they want, and 87 percent will express it. A woman comfortable asking for what she wants is going to be orgasmic more of the time. Encourage her openness by increasing sex talk in nonsexual situations. But be sure to look out for nonverbal cues, too. If the lady keeps touching you gently, for example, do that to her too.
Pleasure's the Goal
Sounds crazy, but it's true: Orgasm isn't essential to a woman's sexual satisfaction. Three out of four women say the pleasure from sex makes orgasm less necessary. So relax, your laid-back approach can put her more at ease, making her likely to climax. "The more you try to focus on orgasm, the more you scare it away," says Barbach. Instead, attend to her without that Big-O or Big-Zero attitude. Women don't love sex only for the orgasms, They love it because it brings the couple closer together.
Penis size just doesn't matter!
The cliche is true, it is how you use it. Only 7 percent of sexually satisfied women say penis size is critical to their pleasure. The other 93 percent say they can be satisfied in other ways. It is the hardness and girth that matter more to women than the size of the penis. Passion is what keeps women coming back for more. They were 10 times as likely to rank both passion and generosity as more important than penis size. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife is suffering from irregular menses period for the past three years.She is 41 yrs old.Duration of menses period is 45 days to 60 days average. Can it regularised ? kindly give us expert openion and guide us to consult for this problem.She had family planning soon after the 2nd child delivery.She is known Diabetic.No other problems.
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.
Do you or someone you know lash out in aggressive verbal and violent behavior at the slightest provocation? This could be a symptom of a behavioral disorder called Intermittent Explosive Disorder or IED. Intermittent Explosive Disorder is characterized by repeated, sudden bursts of anger which are disproportionate to the situation. These outbursts also have no discernable reason behind them. These outbursts can have a negative impact on your relationships, work and finances. If left untreated, this chronic condition can continue for years.
The exact cause for IED is unknown, but research shows that a number of environmental and biological factors play an important role in triggering such behavior. Genes may also play a role in triggering this behavior as such aggressive behavior is found to run in families. Children and teenagers are most commonly affected by this condition. Children who have been exposed to violent behavior in their early childhood years are more likely to exhibit such behavior as they grow older. There are various symptoms exhibited by the people suffering from other psychological disorders such as bipolar disorder, ADHD or antisocial personality disorder; some of the symptoms to look out for are:
- Bursts of anger that last 30 minutes or less
- Chronic irritability
- Racing thoughts
- Tightness of the chest
- Tremors and tingling sensation
- Physical aggression
People suffering from this condition often feel relief or fatigue after such an episode. However, later they are filled with feelings of guilt and embarrassment. If such episodes occur repeatedly, it is best to consult a doctor. By conducting a thorough physical and psychological examination the doctor will be able to diagnose your condition and treat you accordingly.
There is no one set course of treatment that applies to all cases of this condition. Treatment usually involves medication and psychotherapy. Medication in these cases may include antidepressants and mood stabilizers. This medication should not be stopped unless your doctor advises this. Also do not use alcohol or any mood altering drugs along with it.
When it comes to psychotherapy, the patient may benefit from individual or group therapy. It aims to identify situations that trigger such behavior and teach the patient how to manage their anger. Practicing relaxation techniques such as deep breathing and yoga can also help keep you calm. Psychotherapy also enhances the patient's ability to communicate with others and find alternate ways of getting out of a frustrating situation.
I have been diagnosed pcod. It's been two years I haven't taken any medications. My periods are quite regular. I have put on some weight these days. I have acne prone skin n extra facial hair. The hair in my chin area is thick n bushy. What should be done?
Hi, I have almost regular periods. My cycle length is 31 days. It has gone up to 33days and down to 28 days rarely. My last periods started on 8th march. I had unprotected sex on 28th march. Is there any chance I may get pregnant? I am going on a tour on April 2nd and 3rd. If at all I get pregnant, will the tour affect it? I am going to a water theme park. Also I recently had a chemical pregnancy on Jan 18th. Bleeding stopped on Jan 26th. This is my first periods after that. So I am bit concerned. Please advice what I need to do.
I am from vivekanada nagar west chowbaga Kolkata 700105. I am having cuf and when I take long breathe my heart pain's please tell me.
Having sex with multiple partner. But I alway take protection. But with having kiss. Or foreplay like sucking or like orgasm. Does infect anyway.
The immune system is extremely important in an individual's system. A strong immune system helps to combat the invasion of foreign particles and consequently resists the diseases. Vaccination in such a context becomes imperative as it strengthens an individual's immunity. In vaccination, antigens or germs are given in very small doses. They stimulate the immune system to produce antibodies to fight against that particular infection. Vaccinations are provided to both children and adults to protect them from a number of diseases. However, different vaccinations are provided in different ages according to the susceptibility to diseases.
Some of the vaccinations that are provided to newborns are:
1. Hepatitis B vaccine: This vaccination is given in order to prevent the child from having Hepatitis B. Hepatitis B is a liver disease that if persists can lead to liver failure or even liver cancer. This vaccine must be injected immediately after the birth of the baby. The first dose must be followed by administering a second dose within a span of a month or two.
2. Rotavirus Vaccine (RV): This vaccine, taken orally, prevents the infant from Rotavirus. This virus causes vomiting and diarrhea in children that often leads to severe dehydration. This vaccine is administered within two to four months of the baby's birth. Sometimes, on doctor's prescription a second dose may be necessary in the sixth month.
3. Acellular Pertussis Vaccine and Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids: This is a combination of various vaccines that protects the child from tetanus and diphtheria. Newborns are extremely prone to diphtheria that causes fatal illness and sometimes even deaths in children. This vaccination thereby, is extremely important and must be administered within two or four months and must be followed up with secondary doses later under the doctor's supervision. Vaccinations do not end with childhood. In many cases adults too need to be vaccinated against certain diseases. Some of them are:
- Hepatitis A Vaccine: You can get this vaccination if there is any risk of you suffering from Hepatitis A. Much like Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A too is an acute liver disease. This is extremely fatal and is seldom accompanied by any symptoms.
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine: This is a sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical dysplasia in women and men. The apt age for both men and women for this vaccination differs. Women who are twenty six years of age or younger and men below or at the age of twenty one are most suitable for this vaccination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.