Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SushmithaYour feedback matters!
Is it normal to have heavy bleeding after sex after the first time. Even my fiance had wore condoms.
Hello Sir/Madam, I am 28 years 3 months old married women. My period comes in 30 to 31 days and in september I got my period on 15 sept but in October I got it on 22nd Oct after taking 3 vitamins pills. In November I missed my period so I checked up my pregnancy test, which showed +ve result. So we went to Gynaecologist, as per Ultrasound reports it shows 5 week 6 days pregnancy. We are not prepare for this & we have not planned for this now, So I wanted to get it abort. Is it safe for me and will it effect my future pregnancy. Kindly advice the best.
Plz help me out. I have pcos and hormonal imbalance like prolactin level is too high 80. I had my periods on june 1st not regular flow less amount only like spotting for 6 days. I was used krimson 35. I had problem like gastric and tiredness. Doctor asking me to stop the tablet for one month. As she said I stopped. I did not use any tablet now. Today is 13th day after my periods. Now for me bleeding like periods. Is this ovulation bleeding or my periods? please help also having stomach pain.
I had unprotected sex about a month ago and also took I pill. I had my normal periods after that. BT I skip my next period date AM I pregnant?
I camplit 1.5 years married life but my wife not pregnant. Sir tell me Any mentally tension will effects to pregnancy? Give me solution,& what is the perfect timing of contact before period to get pregnancy.
Hi I am 22 year female weight 45 height 5.2,suffering from pcos and taking medicine from one year but no luck to conceive, can any one sugest us. If possible please kindly sugest any good home medicine course.
I am unmarried and facing problem in periods. I always had periods regularly but from last one month its happening regularly and very minimal like drop by drop.
Hello doctor. I had a unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 6th November. But she got her regular period with as usual bleeding on regular expected date. But now after 9-10 days of her menstruation she is saying she is feeling little bit nausea. So is there further chance of pregnancy. Or should she go for a home pregnancy check up. Kindly rply soon.
Hi, I am 31 year old man. We are trying for a baby and need to know who we can improve chances of getting pregnant. I and my wife are overweight, weighing 115 and 77 kgs. We have been trying for last 3 months and we are married for 4 years and 8 months now. Last year my wife had a miscarriage, though it was not a planned pregnancy. We have started taking medical assistance to conceive from last week. One problem I am facing is bout sustaining erection during intercourse. From last few months I am facing this issue and my erection lasts only for couple of minutes. Kindly suggest a solution for getting prolonged erection and getting pregnant.
I get pregnant and I want to abort baby and I take medicine like misoprostol by taking this medicine I have my period on.
As per my wife's latest USG dated 24 sep 16 she is into 35 weeks of pregnancy. Foetal weight is 2437 GM's. Report says grade 2 maturity. Fhr is 150 beats. Pls advise if all is OK. what does grade 2 maturity means. As per USG EDD is 30 Oct. My doctor has advised to go for the delivery on 14 Oct. Is it OK or Shud we wait till 30 Oct. is it safe to wait and go for the the delivery on or around 27 Oct.
Why does the CDC recommend HIV screening for all pregnant women? And how can I tell if I am infected with HIV? What are the symptoms?
My friend have pcod. Weight 70 height 163. One doctor told her that she should reduce 10 kg within a month. Is it possible to reduce 10kg within a month. If yes, how can she reduce it?
Hi am 26yrs old ang i got marriage at the age of 24 and now 3yrs completed . But still am not get conceiving because of ovarian cyst(chocolate cyst). I suffer very lot. First my right ovary affect that problem (9cm chocolate cyst) and operated by labaroscopy and after 5month i found another cyst in left overy now it is 7cm wat i do pls help
After first intercourse getting burning sensation and itching in the vagina. Please give some solutions! (Tabs or creams if there any?
Hello doc I have tinea corporis in the vaginal area I went to doctor, he prescribed me onitraz, clotrimazole nd b-bact ointment but cetrizine for itching but along with all these treatment provide me less relief as per the itching have same situation. I do not know what to do. Please suggest me something that can be truly helpful.
My wife pregnant in now 3 months and last 2-3 days she feel pain in left side of lower abandonment, pain is like pin staple, whtat is solution?
Pregnancy can put quite a strain on your body. As your body changes to accommodate the growing baby, you may find yourself suffering from a few common discomforts associated with the various stages of pregnancy. Most of these are nothing to worry about. Here are a few of the most common problems faced by pregnant women.
- Backaches: As the body’s ligaments stretch and become softer to prepare for labour, you may feel a strain on your lower back and pelvis. This can cause a chronic backache. The growing weight of the fetus within your body can also add to this discomfort.
- Morning sickness: Despite its name, morning sickness can affect you at any time of the day. Most women begin to experience nausea and an urge to vomit from the 4th or 6th week of pregnancy, but this usually resolves itself by the 16th or 20th week of pregnancy. Some women may even feel sick for the entire day.
- Bleeding gums: Pregnancy hormones can make your gums more vulnerable to the build-up of plaque. This can lead to inflammation and bleeding gums. This condition may also be known as pregnancy gingivitis.
- Cramps: Many pregnant women complain of cramps in their calves and feet. This usually is more common at night, but the cause behind it is not clear.
- Urinary incontinence: Urinary incontinence is a problem experienced by many women during and after pregnancy. They often find themselves involuntarily urinating while coughing, laughing or sneezing. In most cases, this is a temporary problem caused by the relaxation of pelvic floor muscles (to prepare for delivery) and should resolve itself after delivery. Women may also find themselves feeling the urge to urinate frequently. This may be because of the pressure being placed on your bladder by the uterus.
- Skin and hair changes: Pregnancy hormones can make birthmarks, moles and freckles darken. Your nipples may also turn darker. In addition to this, you may notice the bumps around the nipples become more prominent. Pregnant women may also find their skin more prone to sunburns. You may also notice an increased rate of hair growth.
- Feeling hotter than normal: The hormonal changes occurring during pregnancy can make you feel warmer than normal because of increased blood supply to the skin. You may also find yourself sweating more than usual. In addition, you may also feel faint because of decreased blood supply to the brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.