Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SushmithaYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor We are trying for a baby since last 7 months we tried naturally for 4 months then we soaked help of a gyneco who did gave her meds did follicular study and gave her an egg rupture injection but that too did not help. My wifes blood tests and hormones are all fine. I did my semen analysis in march 2016 and my count was 18 mil/ml and motility 45. We kept trying naturally for 2 3 months again and I started taking QZAI tablet and good healthy diet in june 2016 it was 26 mil/ml and motility 45. I consulted a urologist who asked me to tale maxoza l and I got my scrotal ultrasound done which says I have varicocele grade 3 on left and grade 2 on right. The doctor has advised me a surgery as it may increase with time We have now decided to try with IUI as discussed with the doctor. What is your opinion also please suggest me somw really good IUI facility in north delhi.
I am aishwarya. I married last year but still I am not able to conceive. I consulted doctor and took every test and everything is normal. My age is 25.
I'm 27 years old female having a 7 year old boy who is still breastfeeding. I got a pain on my left breast at the side of the breast near the armpits for 2 days. Is it serious? Do I seek medical attention for this?
I m 20 year female. I have problem of regularly white discharge and discontinuity with monthly periods. What to do please answer.
My periods are late by 5 days I do not know I am pregnant or not should I keep my physical relation with my husband or not.
Dear Doctor, I am 30 years old women and got married in sept' 16. We are planning to make baby from the month of April' 16 but still I am not able to conceive. Also I felt every time after having sex after 3-5 minutes sperm kind of water comes out. It is some kind of symptoms. Do I need to consult with doctor. Please give me suggestion. Also let me know why I am not getting pregnant. My health is normal. I don't have any disease. Look forward to your kind reply. Thank you.
I got married on 08th sept 2013 and my wife conceived in november 2013. After 4 month she got miss carriage. After 6 month we planned for child. successfully my wife gave birth a male child on 25.03.2015 through normal delivery. But after two days that child was dead ,doctors said it is due to infection (intake of meconium aspiration. After that we planned for third time but that also after 4 month doctors said heart beat is not the so it is better to go for DNC. After that 8 month gap we maintained. Now she was 5 month pregnancy. Doctor said till now everything is fine but you go for HbA1c test. We done that test, the results are as under: glycosylated Hemoglobin HbA1c: 8.1% and the estimated Average Glucose (EAG: 185.77. Doctor concern told that you go and consult another Doctor for DM management. Now please You tell me what should we Do. For your kind reference My age is 33 and my wife age is 26. We have already done torch test and triple marker test. All the results are fine. Now the only thing is regarding HbA1c what should we do. Pls give advice.
D & C is legal or not. My gf is 11week pregnancy. Suggest me Dr. Plzz. If any gynaecologist then I prefer to hospitalization to her.
Health benefits of Cashew
Cashew nuts or cajus as we know them in India are widely loved and used in almost every course of food, from starters and snacks to the main course to dessert. Apart from being a delectable food, it also has numerous health benefits. Few of them are:
1. When compared to other nuts, they contain low fat content which is in the form of oleic acid. Oleic acid is good for the heart. Cashews also happen to be free of cholesterol and have anti-oxidants which help keep the heart healthy.
2. Magnesium present in the cashews helps them to prevent the rise in blood pressure.
3. One major benefit of cashew nuts is that they help fight cancer. They have high copper content and also have flavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help fight cancer cells in colon cancer.
4. The copper in cashews helps in maintaining the right color of the hair.
5. Cashews have magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for bone health.
6. The magnesium in cashews ensures that there is enough magnesium on the bones' surface and calcium cannot enter the nerve cells, thus ensuring healthy nerves.
7. Cashews have selenium, magnesium, and copper which all act as antioxidants.
8. They help in growth, digestion, and development of the body.
9. Despite being considered fatty, cashews have good cholesterol. Despite popular belief, it is good to eat cashew at least once or twice a week.
10. The risk of developing gallstones reduces by one-fourth, with a daily intake of cashew nuts.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Healthy Being a VEGAN Really is?