Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and have serious sleep issues during exams. I guess the insomnia is due to the stress and tension. What should I do?
My lower jaw is positioned behind the upper jaw. The facial profile appears convex. And my facial dimension from nose to chin appears to be longer than normal. Is everything normal and if not what should Be done?
I underwent the test glucose tolerance test oral (75 gms glucose) and the scale read 134 on fast and 212, 2 hrs after taking 75 gms glucose. Then laft intake of sugar rice potato completely. Again underwent the same test after 6 days then the scale read 119 and 146 respectively. Is taking medicine is necessary or can wait. Suggest.
What should be my diet as I have started my gym? When is the right time to take Gokushura and ashwagandha and how to take it?
A recent news item said that researchers claimed that the viability of mens sperm is only 40% of just a few decades ago. Other researchers are challenging the numbers, but fertility issues in both males and females are at an all-time low, that much is certain.
The article said it wasn't known what was the cause, but that wasn't what was being investigated.
Too little testosterone is a problem for men, and too much estrogen is also a problem. This imbalance comes in a number of ways.
- The environment. Xeno-estrogens found in,any plastics, household chemicals, furniture, processed foods, and industrial chemicals behave in our bodies as natural estrogen. In women it creates hormone imbalances, infertility and increased risk of some cancers. In men it interferes with normal hormone production reducing levels of testosterone.
- Sugar causes higher levels of insulin which is related to lower levels of testosterone.
- Obesity driven by over consumption of sugar and junk fats causes increased estrogen, man boobs are the most obvious sign of a problem.
- Alcohol in excess affects the liver and normal hormone production.
- Sedentary lifestyle. Regular activity and periodic strong exercise gives signals to the body to remain strong and more testosterone is produced.
- Feelings of a lack of confidence in males causes a rise in estrogen, but boosting your confidence will raise testosterone. Therefore stress management and doing tasks you are good at will be helpful.
- Stressful relationships where your life feels out of your control are a killer for testosterone.
- In general sperm quality is a reflector of overall health, so there are a few things you can do to help yourself.
- Eat well and take a multi supplement, and avoid sugar and junk food.
- Exercise regularly with occasional hard or heavy sessions.
- Do some activity or challenge that is a bit scary but do it anyway.
- Learn to just sit and relax for a short time every day.
- Remind yourself of the things you are good at, when the world is on your back.
- Use as many natural products as possible in your home and work place.
- Be good to yourself and ignore those who put you down.
- Learn new skills.
- The alligators of Florida have suffered because their environment has been polluted and as their estrogen increased they became infertile, fortunately you have a lot more control over your environment, your food, your thoughts and your actions.
A heart attack, medically known as myocardial infarction.
The most typical symptom of a heart attack is chest pain (angina pectoris) that may radiate to the left arm, neck, and jaw. Other symptoms may include shortness of breath, heat in the chest, anxiety, light headedness, or lossof consciousness.
The major risks factors for a heart attack are diabetes, lack of exercise, high blood pressure, sedentary lifestyle, oldage, hypercholesterolemia, obesity, smoking, a high-sodiumdiet, and genetic predisposition.
In january, you may have noticed tv commercials addressingheartattack prevention. This is because most heart attacks occur during the month of february.
There are five tests that can detect a heart attack:
Exercise stress test
Homeopathy in practice
The homeopathic goal is to lower high blood pressure and cholesterol to desired levels to prevent a heart attack.
Heart attack prevention diet
Restrict sodium intake.
Avoid foods high in trans fatty acids and saturated fats.
Eat a well-balanced, high-fiber diet based on whole grains, legumes, fruits, and vegetables.
Eliminate the consumption of refined foods.
Avoid milk, butter, margarine, vegetable shortening, cheese, red meat, and chicken skin. They cause bloodclogging.
Blueberries have antioxidant properties. Add them to your morning cereals.
Eat fish, especially salmon and mackerel, three times a week.
Garlic helps reduce high blood pressure and cholesterol. Take a tiny piece of garlic and crush it with a knife. Swallowwith a glass of water.
Ginger helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Have a glass of red wine with your meal, at dinner.
Lose weight, if you are overweight.
Avoid overeating and eating late.
Engage in 30 minutes of physical exercise.
Leading remedies in homeopathy for heart attack-
Spigelia, crategus, acon, aurum, digit, glon, verat alb, naja, carbo veg etc