Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma Setty
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma SettyYour feedback matters!
Its been 2 -3 months since I am observing this strange behaviour of my body that I wake at 12 a m. Daily even if I have had a hectic day. It becomes very hard for me to go back to sleep again after this. What should I do for sleeping well?
Hello, I just started working at night shift. After I finish my shift I can not get enough sleep. I barely sleep for 2-3 hours in the morning. Is there anything I can do to get a long sleep in day? Thank You.
Hi doc I was confirmed with pregnancy on 29th may. My last LMP is 30th April .I have done with early pregnancy scan om 12th June with FHR 156 .my gynaec suggested to take 6 weeks hcg 5000iu and proluton 500 for every 15 days till 9 months. Very painful why she suggested please suggest me.
My friend has dizziness, baggy eyes, severe headache on sides very bad confused state of mind, inability to sleep peacefully and bad temper at time. Please suggest something.
I am suffering from piria in my teeth from five years and I lost my seven teeth. I consult doctor take treatment, doctor advice me that only cleaning of teeth of this disease. Please tell me about this disease and treatment that I can save my teeth. Thanks.
Having mouth ulcer from past a week had taken b complex tablet also used candid gel too But have severe pain. Can I get any suggestions please.
One of the most severe illnesses included in the larger group of diseases, is known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Crohn's disease is typically a long-lasting, chronic condition. The intestine or bowel, most commonly the colon and the lower part of the small intestine, are either marked by sores or get inflamed and ulcerated. It is a common occurrence in adolescents and in young adults.
Types : Crohn's disease is subdivided into five types, each having its own set of symptoms:
- Ileocolitis: The most common type, it affects the colon and the ileum and results in considerable weight loss as well as diarrhea and cramps.
- Gastroduodenal Crohn's disease: People who suffer from this type of disease have their stomach and duodenum affected and many experience symptoms like nausea, loss of appetite and weight loss.
- Crohn's Colitis: This involves only the stomach, and can cause joint pains, rectal bleeding, skin lesions and diarrheas.
- Ileitis: This type of Crohn's disease affects the ileum and the symptoms are identical to those of ileocolitis.
- Jejunoileitis: In this type, the jejunum gets affected and general symptoms include the formation of fistulas, diarrhea, intensive back pain as well as areas of inflammation.
Causes: Although there are many theories about what causes Crohn's disease, none of them have been proven. However, there have been a few possible causes which have been identified. These include:
- Immune system problems
- Genetic disorders
- Environmental factors, such as: a) Certain edibles, b) Viruses or harmful bacteria, c) Smoke.
Symptoms: The primary symptoms of Crohn's disease include the following:
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea is a common problem for people with Crohn's disease and can occur for about 10 to 20 times a day in severe cases.
- Blood in your stool: In rare cases, you might notice blood in the toilet bowl or darker blood mixed with your stool.
- Fever and fatigue: In more intense cases, you may develop a fever. You may also feel tired or have low energy.
- Abdominal pain and cramping: You may experience anything from slight discomfort to severe cramping and intermittent belly pain, including nausea and vomiting.
- Anemia: Due to a reduction in iron level caused by bloody stools a person can turn anemic.
- Reduced appetite and weight loss: Abdominal pain and cramping can affect both your appetite and your ability to digest food, which leads to severe weight loss.
- Perianal disease: Erratic appearance of small tears in the anus are called anal fissures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.