Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma SettyYour feedback matters!
I am 40 year old women with weight 82 kg I want to loose weight pls advise nd provide me a complete diet chart that what to eat nd what not to.
Want to go for hair transplant. Currently facing male pattern baldness. I am 35 years old and not having any medical problems. Please suggest.
Dear Doctor, my wife is pregnant with 5 week of pregnancy, I want to know when we can go to CVS test (CHORIONIC VILLUS SAMPLING) to confirm about any abnormalities in the child, or any other test which we can assure that coming child is not having any structural defects or down syndrome etc.
Actually it was a sex problem, 5-6 years back good, now my penis getting thin and small and low power, any solution to bring back healthy penis.
I have pain in my stomach, it is like pimple inside the skin and I took consult with doctor also they said nothing, but still am getting so much pain what to do for this can I get the suggestions please .
I am suffering from stomach pain from one week. I consulted a doctor he said it gas trouble. Please give some precautions to reduce my problem.
There are small downs (soft hairs) on my face which looks very bad and makes the face look dull. Can you please suggest me some ways to clean them and get clean face.
Sir I had stop masturbation my question is what problem s I will face in future .my age is 20 and I have doing masturbation from 2012 to 2017 I had stop masturbation on 25 may 2017.
I knew you need your minimum water to help flush the toxins out of your body, but this was news to me.
Correct time to drink water... Very Important. From A Cardiac Specialist!
Drinking water at a certain time maximizes its effectiveness on the body:
2 glasses of water immediately after waking up BEFORE brushing or gargling - helps activate internal organs.
1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal - helps digestion
1 glass of water before taking a bath - helps lower blood pressure
1 glass of water before going to bed - avoids stroke or heart attack
My father is 53 yrs. He has a diabetic cum heart patient since 2013. He eat medicine daily ,yet his fasting sugar level is increase a little bit and now its affect to kidney .He use insulin also. What is the proper food for him? Is there any restriction of fruit and vegetables?
I am 29 years old and is overweight 87kgs. I am having pcos and anemia. For pcos I am taking walaphage metformin 500mg 2x a day and for anemia dexorange. I am planning to take no fat weight loss pills along with these medication. Can you please eye advice me on this as I want to lose weight. Which I can't lose even after dieting and exercise.
Vulvar cancer is an invasive and cancerous growth, which occurs in the vulva (the external vaginal or reproductive tract opening in females). The main types of vulvar cancer include:
- Squamous cell carcinoma: This condition gives rise to abnormal growths that generally originate from the most common forms of skin cells known as squamous cells. They are characterized by open sores, scaly red patches, elevated growths with a depression in the centre or warts which might crust or bleed. They can cause disfiguring and sometimes can prove to be fatal if their growth is allowed.
- Melanoma: This is a form of cancer that is known to develop cells that contain pigment called melanocytes. It is one of the most dangerous forms of cancer and is more commonly found in women.
- Basal cell carcinoma: Basal cell carcinoma contributes to around 1- 2% of vulvar cancer. This form of cancer tends to be slow-growing lesions on the labia majora (external large vulvar folds), but is capable of occurring anywhere else on the vulva. The behaviour bears resemblance to basal cell cancers that occur in other locations. Their growth is local and the risk of deep invasion or metastasis (spreading of cancer) is low. Treatment of basal cell carcinoma involves excision. However, these types of lesions tend to recur if they are not removed completely.
Symptoms of vulvar cancer include:
- Itching, bleeding or burning sensation on the vulva that is not relieved.
- Occurrence of skin changes such as rashes or warts, on the vulva.
- Pain in pelvis, particularly during sex or urination.
- Changes in skin colour of the vulva (abnormally red or white).
- Lumps, ulcers or sores that occur on the vulva which does not subside
Treatment options of vulvar cancer include:
1. Surgery: This is the most common form of treatment wherein, the cancer is removed without affecting the sexual function of the woman. Some of the surgical procedures include:
- Laser Surgery
- Wide local excision (small portion of the cancerous tissue)
- Radical local excision (removing a major portion of benign tissues as well)
- Ultrasonic surgical aspiration (tumour is broken into small pieces using fine vibrations)
- Vulvectomy (removal of all or part of vulva)
2. Radiation Therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy and internal radiation therapy.
3. Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is stopped, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.