Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SushmaYour feedback matters!
For starters I have not had a period for about 8 months. Then lately I've been beginning to see a change in my body bedtime. Not only have my breasts filled out immensely but my stomach has also swollen up. My whole body looks like that of a 5 month pregnant woman, the only problem is that i'm not pregnant. I'm starting to worry about whats really going on within my body. One thing I do know is that whatever is happening is not normal and in my opinion is all wrong. Can you please give me some insight as to what might be possible reasons as to why this is happening & what might be going on with my body?
I had done intercourse with my girlfriend so many times without using comdoms. When I am done I teke out my penis and then relise my semen. Is it posible that a girl can get pregnent in this situation?
I am 27 year old want to conceive a baby but my fallopian tubes were blocked. In sep 2014 by laparoscopy one of my tube was opened but till now I haven't conceive a baby. Also sperm count of my husband is also very less and he is not as much interested in treatment what shld I do?
Sir agr kisi women ko baby ho and phir uske breast normal k liye matlab pehle ka jaise ki tarah kaise hota hai and vagina pehle ki tarah kaise kar sakte hai. Koi upai hai. Ky bilkul pehle ki tarah.
I am 26 year old male. I had sex with a girl with condom. There was no oral sex involved. After about a month I got fever, cold, cough, night sweat, swollen lymph node. Though I got well after taking medicine, it is not fully recovered I do have some cold and cough. I already had problem of cough before also. Some of these symptoms are same as HIV. I am afraid that I might have caught HIV.
Hello this is carol. I had unprotected sex with my husband in the month of november. And there after we didn't have sex. I had my regular periods for two months i. E, in December and in Jan. But this month which is Feb, I dint get my periods yet. Is there any chances of getting pregnancy now.? I really wanted to know. please help me with your suggestions. Thank you.
I want to tone my tummy as after becoming a mummy I have developed a pouch becuse of 2 cyerian. I have 2 daughters aged 7 and 4.
I got thyroid 9 months back and now its normal n I am planning for second kid n got copper t removal 1 week before can I try get pregnancy now.
Hello. I am pregnant from 8 weeks and I had very little vaginal bleeding 2 times since last 2 days but I have no backache or stomach pain. And I want to terminate the child so I am planning to take medicine. But is it safe to take medicine right now. What should I do?
Hello Sir/Madam I am at end of 8th month of pregnancy. But from start of 8th month I have faced fainting three times. I have done all the check ups but everything was normal even my ecg was normal. But I am very very stressed why this is happening because it is causing life danger to me and my baby. I suddenly start breathing less and faint down on ground for two minutes. All tests related to pregnancy are normal as gynecologist. Please help me out I am very much worried. My age is 22 /female.
She works in a software company and daily she comes back to home very tired. She doesn't feel energetic after coming from office, what she suppose to do?
If you want to adopt a stray puppy/kitten or dog/cat at home, things must not be ignored.
1. Be extreme cautious about the diseases that can be transmitted from dogs or cats to human beings.
2. Examine the puppy /kitten or dog /cat carefully and neatly, preferably take it to your veterinarian to rule out any existing disease. Few may be infectious, can affect your other healthy pets at home, if any! scope of carrying contagiuos zoonotic diseases like rabies, leptospirosis etc. Should be carefully assessed and inspected.
3. Take suggestions from your vet regarding deworming of your newly adopted pets as few worms also can be transmitted from them to us particularly to children as well as can endanger pets' life too.
4. Know elaboratedly about the precautions that you have to take after you have taken/adopted that stray animal to your house for safe handling without making yourself prone to any kind of infections transmissible from animals to human beings. If a quarantine period is essential and asked to maintain, you need to follow that.
5. Try utmost to avoid any kind of bite, scratch, lick on your injured/broken skin or on fresh cut on your skin unless this quarantine period is completed or over and you have completed its all possible immunizations including anti rabies vaccine.
6. An adopted stray dog or cat may have many complications and weakness regarding its health. Handle it delicately along with all possible personal health care measures as said above to treat it, so that it can survive and grow for a full health.
7. Complete its all possible vaccinations under indian standard in healthy clinical condition from your veterinarian.
Lastly I wish a better and healthy life for your adopted pet. Just follow these basics and go ahead. No adverse consequence will perturb you thereafter.