Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma PatilYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It was a great experience as the surgery was for my 5yr old daughter and doctor made us so much comfortable and it was a great success.
Experience was awesome. She is a very good doctor. Suggested medicines were helped a lot.
I have sore throat from 5days. Its not getting reduced by any of the medications. So please kindly suggest me some home remedies from which I can get instant relief.
I am 33 year old man. I have pain in throat for the last 10 years and I have used many medicine s but no cure. What is an ultimate solution for this?
I have frequent moth ulcers mainly on tongue and throat. Its very painful. Is there a remedy for this?
I am getting continuous dry cough during night time. Irritation in throat. What will be the best medicine which will give relax from cough.
Mere kanon mei seeti bajati hai 24 hours. Samajh nahin arah ki me kya karun. Kripaya mujhe guide karen. Jitna jaldi ho sake utna. Thanku.
Hello sir yesturday I had an small black patch on my tongue (right side. It is not painful but it black and nothing else. Please advice sir as I am scared.
I'm 23 years old female and i'm suffering from sinus and leg pain due to iron deficiency. What should I do so that I can be cured?
Sir, I have been suffering from eye and nose allergy from last two years. The wall of nose and cone of both eyes itches a lot and I can't touch my nose when I touch it sneezing coming and in the morning always I am sneezing about 8-10 times. I have done lot of allopathic treatment along with homeopathic treatment also but not getting relief. I also avoid all the allergic food. So what should I do please suggest me. If possible please suggest me by a ayurvedic doctor. Thank you.
I am suffering from cold and throat pain for previous two days. I already take honey tuss and crocin advance for weakness and body pain.Please tell.
My mother is suffering from spondylitis. Since then, her neck is paining. Yesterday, she used hot water bag, she was relieved. Today (since last night) she is suffering from heavy dizziness. She is unable to sit, talk, walk. Its heavy for her to erect her forehead. Her blood pressure is too normal. How to cure this? How to cure spondylitis? Please help.
Ï have nose problem automatically the blood will out when ï drink cold water so pls help to me to solve my problem.
My son who is 8 years, continuously getting morning sneezing and itching to eyes (even after washing). Also he keeps falling Sick often by getting cough and fever. Any precautions I can take to prevent this.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 25 years old and suffering from snoring issues in all sleep positions. Lying sideways is also not helping. It is really embarrassing.
Mere throat me prblm hai. Bar bar sukh jata h.kbi kbi to kuch khaya b ni jata. Aisa lgta h k atak jayega or isi karn main tension me rhti hu k khi kuch major to nhi.
I am 22 years old, but I feel so tired all the time. Also recently I am not able to sleep properly. I feel weak and my nose feels blocked all the time. What is wrong with me? Please help.
Nosebleeds are a common occurrence, and may indicate a severe medical condition. The rupture of the blood vessels within the front and back of the nose can cause such bleeding. These blood vessels are very tender and, thus, bleed easily.
There are two kinds of nose bleeds: namely anterior and posterior nosebleeds.
An anterior nosebleed occurs when the blood vessels at the front of the nose break or rupture, giving rise to bleeding. A posterior nosebleed is when the rupture takes place in a deeper part of the nose. The latter is more dangerous because blood can flow down the back of the throat.
Some of the causes of nose bleeding are:
- Trauma to the face, such as a punch on the face
- Repeated bouts of nose picking or irritation can also cause nosebleed
- Although rare, inability of the blood to clot can also cause the nose to bleed
- High blood pressure can also be a contributing factor
According to some people, cold can cause your nose to bleed. This holds true to an extent. Among the many reasons that can cause the nosebleed, summers serve as one.
This is because:
- Summer months are dry and hot, both of which are bad for your nose. The protective coating of mucus present within the nasal cavity can get dry due to low humidity in the hot months. The loss of the mucus causes your nasal cavity to be prone to dryness, leading to subsequent bleeding.
- The heat also has another damaging effect, as summers tend to intensify allergy, and an allergic reaction can cause nosebleeds.
Washing your nose with cool water and avoiding being subjected to direct sunlight may help to prevent nosebleeds.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?