Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. SushmaYour feedback matters!
I have been through a sinus operations In which doctor has removed my increased bone .so I just wanna know is dat doctor has put on any stitches inside my nose because I feel so.
Long time like 6month nose bleed what the reasons can you explain sir please I also consult with doctors but they take simply. Blood test also done threetime there was no any type serious condition but till now nose bleed is not stopped.
I smoked up weed for 3rd tym ! Was very pain ful on my chest felt like m dying sensation of stool and feel like something coming out of my throat Was a very weird condition with me since last month. Please do help me out of this suggest me some good medicines.
Getting saviour ear ache to right ear from 3 days. Getting some liquid from ear. Can you suggest me medications to relax from pain.
Hi, I am 31 year old, 31weeks pregnant, I am unable to get enough sleep due to nasal congestion. Taking vapours or blowing my nose is not helping as nose is again getting congested after some time. Please suggest a remedy. Thanks.
Dear Sir /mam, My nose has started to bleeding in the morning. It happens 3 time in last 30 days. Why it is? What should I do.
I don't have facial beard what is the reason for it and what I should do to grow my facial hair. I have little hair below the chin and near the ears but not on the cheeks. please suggest any help to grow my facial hair.
My nephew sai he is 5 years old but some time blood occurs from his nose from each alternate days and he eats ice cubs what should we do.
I am 35 years old I am male. Mere kan mein 5 saal se continue teee ki awaj aa raha hai. 2-3 bar checkup kar liya par koi faida nahi huwa aur abhi awaj pehale se badh raha hai. Lekin kan mein koi dard nahi hai. Mein underwater diving karta huh isse koi problem to nahi hai, iska medicine bata dijiye.
I have pain in my throat due to which I couldn't eat or drink. Please suggest some medicine or remedy for this.
Headache chronic problem son aged 14 suffering from aneamia. Adenoids. Sinusitis type nose blocked inhales through mouth while sleeping gaining weight ,fatigue no nausea vomiting perhaps not migraine.
I am suffering from cough and cold from last 3 days and now my ear is also blocked, I can't hear properly What would I do for my ear?
I'm having problem with my ear since two years it's coming for some time and stops without using any medicine and again after some months it again starts. The pain becomes more when I inhale hardly or while taking a yawn.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?