Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SushmaYour feedback matters!
My stamina is very low and I play running games I am very tired so please help me on my stamina and I am very fast for stamina please help me on this topic this is very urgent case so what I do.
I have cavity in my teeth. What should I do? I have done with route canal but the iz out back. Filling iz remaining but now a days its slightly pain in teeth.
I have partial tear in ACL. Grade 1 sprain in lcl and mcl. What should be done to cure it. Surgery or Physio Therapy.
I got a baby before 12 days and its a c section delivery. Now I am getting more lice on my hair? Is that normal? Pls suggest some chemical less remedy to avoid the lice.
Suffering from white hairs and skin problem. Like pimples, blackness, moles. What will I do for this.
I am 21 year old girl. I am trying look little fat because I am so thin n my health does not match my height because I am so tall though I eat a lot but soo thin. Why this improper assimilation occurs. Give some solution.
I am 28 Years old have backache for last two months. What should I do? Please suggest. I am from haryana.
Respected Sir I am 32 years old lady. There is a stone in my right kidney. Pls tell me any solution. Its pain is unbearable. Pls SIR.
I am loosing hair from a particular small portion of my head. What is the reason for that? It seems to be in round shape.
I am 36 years old women and my skin is oily and have acne and open pores, kindly suggest the name of vitamin c table or powder which I can use for making acne serum.
I am 15 years old, I have marks, black heads and little amount of pimples on my face. What cream I should use to solve these problems. please help me.
Accumulating unwanted fat by poor eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle can lead to obesity which has become a prevalent problem among people of all ages. Obesity causes a number of serious conditions like cardiovascular problems, diabetes, high blood pressure etc.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach to ailments of all kinds. It not only cures physical conditions but also heals mental diseases and the treatments are effective with no side effects. The most important feature of Ayurveda is that it improves the overall health of an individual by a sustainable treatment. Here are five easy ways to reduce fat effectively by Ayurvedic recommendations.
1. Detox tea - Detox tea is a mixture of certain herbs which have the property to cleanse the body. It is a natural way to lose weight without subjecting the body to harsh chemicals. The tea flushes the toxins out of the system and boosts the liver and the stomach. It not only helps to eliminate waste but also to reduce bloating. Eradication of unwanted elements leads to weight loss and rejuvenation of the body. Cumin, fennel, and coriander are good choices for preparing a detox tea.
2. Yoga - Practicing yoga on a daily basis can make a huge difference when you are trying to lose weight. A relaxing yoga routine in the mornings will not only set the mood for the day but also boost metabolism. Yoga facilitates weight loss, flexibility and promotes good health. Breathing exercises with meditation can improve one's cognitive functions and prevent mental diseases.
3. Triphala - With its many beneficial properties, Triphala can be branded as a miracle herb. One of the ancient remedies, Triphala includes three super fruits of India which are amlaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki. Three of them have individual advantages that work together as an elixir for weight loss.
- Amlaki is packed with antioxidants that reduce inflammation, maintains healthy blood sugar level and leads to lean body mass.
- Haritaki helps to cleanse the body by eliminating wastes from the colon.
- Bibhitaki eradicates body fluids and reduces accumulated fat.
Triphala is a powerful combination of herbs which can be consumed with lukewarm water.
4. Curry powder - Ayurvedic treatment instructs to include six tastes in a meal which are sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent and astringent. A mixture of all these tastes will create a unique flavor that will enhance the digestive system and help melt away the fat. Ayurvedic churnas are a mixture of several herbs with different tastes and properties that are added to Indian dishes to create flavor. Coriander, fenugreek, cloves are some of the herbs present in the churnas
5. Massage - Gharshana is an effective Ayurvedic massage performed with silk gloves and can be done at home. It gives a calming sensation that energizes and rejuvenates the body. It is well known for reducing cellulite and bloating by promoting better circulation and lymphatic drainage.
Related Tip: 7 Tips For Fat Loss?