Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushila DavidYour feedback matters!
I'M having a problem of leg pain since pregnancy bt now it has Increased soo much. That it has become sciatic pain. What should I do to reduce pain?
I'm 25 years old, i'm trying to conceive in 3 years but no result and my reports are all normal, like FSH, HSG, TSH and my husband reports sperm count is 75%. And what's my problem? I'm so worry about this.
Nowadays am got negative thoughts too much. L don't know what s the reason. I have pcod problem also . Sometimes am not sleeping in night .that time I got scared and depressed too much. I have acidity problem also. Please tell me how to cure.
My marriage since 8 years passed, but my wife have not conceive till date. After my 2nd years marriage we will try to visit some doctors, I. U. E done 4 times but when 1st I. U. E. Done, then my wife conceived but unfortunately miscarriage done then we try to meet some doctors, but my wife did not conceive. My wife age is 34, my age is 41, after regularly treatment doctor told me, ovulation disorder. So it create problem to conceive but all the medicine and doctor visit has been stopped since 2 years. So please tell me what can I do for conceive my wife.
Hi i am 23 I have Pcos and last in 2014 December I conceived via hmg amd hcg shots but later during 7th month lost my pregnancy due to IUGR. Also I am having thyroid (normal now) Again I am trying to conceive. My doctor gave me clomifene citrate from day 3 to 7. Hmg injections on day 3 and 5. On day 11 I was having a 16mm follicle in right ovary and 19mm ovulated follicle in left. (Ovulation occurred from left ovary without hcg) I want to know if 16mm follicle will rupture at the same time or within 24hrs of each other? My doctor said there are chances of 16mm follicle to rupture till next day. Is it possible?
Hiii Doctors, I do not want to baby right now, I want to sex with my newly married wife without condom, when I use it, I do not get satisfy, so please advice me which time period of woman is safe for sex without condom, sothat we can enjoy the sex without condom.
I'm on Tablets Progynova and Meprate For periods E2 is 18. AMH is 3.36. FSH 0.19 LH Below 0.09 while Prolactin is 4.69 and TSH is 1.655 these are my Blood reports I Do not get my periods without tablet Can I get it? And secondly I suggest something for breast growth too. Please help.
I had conceived once a year back but miscarriage after 1 month n since then trying to convince again but not been able to. All my reports are normal but still not been able to conceive. Kindly suggest what next to do.
I am married and having a baby of 1 year and now I want to protect my wife to get pregnant for next 2 years please help me now I am not using any other method.
Hi doctor, my sister had PCOD problem. Her age was 16. Please give me your suggestions and advices to what we have to do and which type of treatment we have to take.
Hiii, im 17 years, im going through periods so it possible to take I PILL DAILY tab to avoid unwanted pregnancy, if yes then please suggest me how to consume it. please reply soon, how to take tablets n when? please say the description of taking it.
My girlfriend is 17 she suffers from urinary tract infection and has irregular periods. When she was 15 she didn't have a periods for approx on year. We made out on her period day 28april, we did not have sex I just fingered. She missed her period then. We did a pregnancy test after one week it came negative then after 10-13 days she had some light brown vaginal bleeding so after another one week we did 4 pregnancy test all were negative. In march she again didn't have her periods. So in june we again did two pregnancy tests both negative. She has no symptoms of pregnancy none. But has urinary tract infection pain! is on homeopathy and allopathy medicines. Can she be pregnant? I am worried cause she didn't get her periods this may!
My vagina is itching real bad. Im keeping good health and hygiene and using a soap with proper pH as well. But it troubles me very bad in the night. I need the cause and remedy for this.
Report of female levic sonography - Right ovary appears bulky and measures 3.4 x 3.3 x 5.8 cm (vol.34.9 cc) A well defined, thin walled anechoic syst with no inernal exhoes /septae is noted in rifht ovary. It measures 3.4 x 23 x 5.6 cm (vol-26 cc) Left ovary measures 2.8 x 2.4 x 2.6 cm ( vol-9.7 cc) No evidence of adnexal mass. REMARK: Right Ovarian simple cyst. Pls advise abt treatment.
Shadi se pehle meri mensuration cycle me bas 3 ya 4 days ka gap hota tha. But shadi ke baad 10 or 13 days ka gap hone lgaa h. kyaa ye koi tension ki baaat h doctor. Consult me.
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.
I have pco problem. Counts 8. I m getting Periods 3 or 4 months once. I have thyroid prob. before one month tsh s 9. This month came to 3.34. I m taking homeopathy medicine For both problem past 3 months. I got married before 2 yrs. We will plan child after 6 months from now. Without any medicines we postponing till now. Due to family situation. I'm getting so much fear doctor. All tells, if you postpone. There will b problem in conceiving. I have these two problem also which will affect pregnancy. Please clear my doubts and tell me a good way.
Have pain in my back so much during mensuration period what to do to reduce it? Is it right to take medicines during this?
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.