Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sushila AppachuYour feedback matters!
Hi my wife is pregnant around 36 weeks and she has much pain ,it is possible to birth child 36 weeks pregnancy but doctor told me that will do operation around 37 weeks .what I will do.
Regular exercise helps to protect you from many diseases. An exercise schedule of 15 to 20 minutes is good for health benefits. It includes activities such as aerobics, stretching, cycling, muscle strengthening, physical activity or yoga.
Everyone benefits from regular exercise, at least five times a week. It helps to:
• Control weight
• Build strength and stamina
• Improve flexibility of joints and prevent injuries
• Relieve stress
• Improve appearance and self esteem
• Strengthen bones and joints
• Reduce menstrual cramps
• Maintain strength and independence in old age.
How to do exercise with busy schedule
On the way
• Take the stairs instead of lift.
• Get off the bus one stop earlier and walk the rest of the way.
In the office
• Stand up and stretch while talking on the phone.
• Get colleagues to join in for a lunch time workout session.
• Do some stretches or sit-ups during commercial breaks on TV.
• Join kids at the playground after work.
• Go for walks after dinner instead of always sitting around watching TV.
I want to know about the tablets which are kept in the vagina before sex and avoid pregnancy. Please give name of some famous brand and side effects if any.
My girlfriend is 18 we recently had sex and used condom but she has missed her periods. A little bit of bleeding is what has only occurred. In the last two days. Can you elaborate.
I have not cure periods at the time. It will late and once it will come then it not be stopped. What I should do?
I am 32 years old female. During my 3.5 years married life I cannot do intercourse due to phobia of pain in my vagina. Also I do not have any sexual appetite. Please guide me.
My 12 year daughter recently got started with menses in march this year. But they are not regular. She gets for 2-3 days and that too not a good flow. Also from last mth. She is getting after 15 days. Pls help.
My menstruation generally come on 29th of past two months but in the month of March till now I didn't get that, though I am doing work. Since last 10 days I was travelling I lift my heavy bags also still I won't get, can you please recommend me any solutions, I got so many pimple on my cheeks also. I am disturbed.
What are the ways to reduce the tummy after delivery. Now my baby is almost 4 months old. But still my tummy is not reduced. Kindly advise.
My wife is 7 weeks pregnant. She had mild brown bleeding and then stopped. She is having abdominal cramping along with lower backache. What are her chances of miscarriage.
Salads are often a meal option when you want to throw in a whole lot of fresh vegetables and nice dressing to go with it, for a comprehensive meal. It's light and fresh and extremely nutritious. That is what most people think.
However, in some cases, your salad may be doing more harm than good to your health:
- Eating fresh, raw vegetables may be good once in a while, but eating too much of raw veggies make it difficult for your digestive tract to break down and digest. You may start suffering from gas, indigestion or bloating.
- Most people eat salads to lose weight, but this works only according to your body type. There are certain body types for whom too many damp foods like salads, actually causes the body to retain the dampness and thus making it harder to lose weight.
- Avoid those so called 'fat free' salad dressings that have become so popular in the market. Such dressings take the fat out of it and try to replace it with something that is artificial and genetically modified. They also have high level of fructose corn syrup that is extremely damaging by adding to your fat and making you resistant to insulin.
- Avoid vegetables that have been grown with fertilizers and pesticides and opt for organic produce instead. Genetically modified (GMO) crops have been known to be the cause of several chronic diseases and conditions.
- A distinction must be made between healthy and unhealthy fats. Processed oils and refined oils that are added to salads can increase LDL cholesterol and make you prone to coronary heart disease.
- Adding too much protein to your salad can be counterproductive and redundant, exposing you to the risk of cancer.
This however, doesn't mean that you should stay away from your favorite salad, but to be aware of what goes into it and how much. Don't always be fooled by its freshness and pockets of flavor.