Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushil Kumar GuptaYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. From Last two months I am having skin problem like under my foot all of sudden I found small but deep cuts appears and paining like anything the same thing appears in my hands also.
I am having hair fall vigorously from past one year I have been adviced to use mintop5% foam. I am a women my hair thins on forehead and scalp is visable.
Sir/Mam, I'm a 23 years old boy. Actually I had short and light hairs on my body from my teen days. But from the last few months, the short hairs on my hand, chest, stomach and wrists have grown unimaginably longer and thicker. Moreover there are lots of new hairs also growing in the remaining areas. Now people surprises when they see my hands, chest, arms & stomach full of long hairs. If it continues to grow,hairs longer like these, it will be a great great cause of problem for me. So please tell me how to stop or reduce the growth of the hairs completely. please
I am 30 year old female and I am suffering from hair loss plus white hair, advise me what to do .now I have very thin hair. I have used many product but I can not find any result.
I am 17 years old ,my skin colour is white but due to excess of oil production in my face It becomes black and looks like I haven't washed my face itself So please give some suggestions to look better and control it.
Lybrate | Dr. Madhumita Bhattacharya speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Four years back I met with accident. I got stitches on right face and lots of marks due to abrasion .this marks still persists. Kindly help.
I have hair fall problem which cause dandruff also and pimples on my face comes again and again so please suggest me the best option.
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine that focuses on improving the body's healing mechanism to treat the cause of the disease. Acne is a skin condition that results in pimples on the face or other areas of the body. Homeopathic treatments are based on the premise of removing the cause of the disease rather than just curing the symptoms.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil by the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.
- Kali Brom
- Asterias Rubens
- Pulsatilla Nig.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am white in color but ma upper lip area and under eyes are brown in color it luks so awkward please lemme know something for this?
I am 25 years old. I don't know why I am having dark circles. It is now evident. Please suggest me something.
Aesthetic medicine is a developing branch of medicine and scientific research. The objective is to cosmetically enhance an individual's physical appearance with nominally invasive procedures. It is a modern field and is not just restricted to plastic surgeons and dermatologists. Most medical specialists can offer services in the field of aesthetic medicine.
The major types of procedures and techniques are:
1. Surgical techniques
- Liposuction: This is a surgical cosmetic technique, which is used to remove fat from certain areas of the body to re-shape the body and reduce weight.
- Facelifts: A facelift is a surgical procedure, which is done to restore the healthy and youthful features of the skin by injecting dermal fillers (soft tissue) into the hollow or sagging parts of the face or neck.
- Radiofrequency ablation: In this medical procedure, a radio wave produces electric current and eliminates the diseased or non-functional tissues. The technique has applications outside aesthetic medicine too, such as treating tumors, chronic pain, heart problems, etc.
- Hair transplant: Hair transplantation surgery is a procedure where the hair follicles are surgically removed from a donor site and implanted on the recipient side to cover up bald spots. The hair follicles are taken from the patient and so, the grafted hair continues its natural growth after surgery.
2. Non-Surgical techniques
- Radio frequency skin tightening: This is a non-surgical alternative to facelifts and it produces the connective tissues (collagen and elastin) in order to remodel the tissues and tighten the skin of the face and the neck.
- Chemical peel: A chemical peel is a type of skin treatment, which is used to smoothen and improve the texture of skin. It is especially done for the facial skin to remove lines, folds and wrinkles. The procedure causes the dead skin cells to peel off and the new skin that appears is more even and youthful.
- Non-surgical liposuction: This procedure is done using laser energy and ultrasound and the subcutaneous fat cells are eliminated. There is no suction, incision or injection involved.These techniques are of lower risk as compared to surgical weight loss procedures.
- Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Hair Removal: The Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) procedure involves a spectrum of wavelengths (similar to those of a light bulb), which are targeted at the skin and some of the wavelengths can remove body hair. Laser hair removal is slightly more effective than IPL because it involves a focused beam of light in one specific wavelength, which targets the hair follicles of your skin.