Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sushi KadanakuppeYour feedback matters!
I'm a Indian my teeth not straightening may I correct my teeth it could be problem in future and my age is know 26.
How to control my mouth smell after completion of brush and within few hours my mouth is coming smell.
I have a cavity in my teeth, it puts hole in my teeth and due to this it's started paining in my ears and eyes. Please help to get relief?
Hi, I am asking question on behalf of my Husband. He is having mouth ulcers remains almost every time. Even he avoids junk food. Please advise.
My baby is one month old. I am breastfeeding him. For past two days, I am suffering from toothache on left upper side. Since yesterday the tooth just below is also aching. It spreads to the chin as well as towards the ear. It cones and goes. Ppleae help. Thank you.
I am having no pain still my dentist said that there is deep decay in my 2 molars and I have to go for root canal and they said it will took 5 sittings. Is this correct as I read it somewhere that it only takes one sitting? Also, what is the charge of root canal along with capping in India?
Dear Doctors, How to deal with mouth and tongue ulcer during 10th week of pregnancy. Met with E & T, refuse to prescribe any antibiotic medication. Told to gargle with saline water. Can I have any other home remedy which will not affect baby and can cure my whitey ulcers.
I am getting very excess saliva in mouth while sleeping in night. I have to to spit again and again in night disturbing my sleep. Although I am taking care of oral hygiene and drinking sufficient water.
Mouthwashes containing listerine are very helpful as they help to kill the bacteria in the mouth, maintain good breath and maintain strong teeth.
I am 18 years old. Since birth I have a kind of problem. I have a kind of stuck tongue. Like, when I extend my tongue out of my mouth, it doesn't come out to be pointed in shape with actually should come out. Instead of that point shape, it looks like a a slight curve or flat in shape when I extend it. Though I don't have any difficulty in talking. What's all this about? Is it common? And what to do?
Sir, I am 21 years old male. I have a problem that one of the upperparts of teeth is hole & fracture. Sir, please tell me what should I do?
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?