Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushi KadanakuppeYour feedback matters!
Is it right for the dentist to straightway start the RCT without verifying the requirement of taking X-Ray? Isn't the dentist supposed to confirm that RCT is complete by taking X-Ray and co-relate the result of the operation he had carried out?
I have got allergy in mouth. When I eat some fruits like grapes pineapple. Orange apple I get ulcers in my mouth. And I also get rashes in mouth. What shall I do?
14. Visit your dentist for a regular advice and cleaning tips.
Hi I am 26 years old. I am facing problem with teeth pain sensitivity and hair fall, can you please let me know what should I do and please let me know the if require medicine name also.
I think I have fluorosis on my teeth. My teeth get yellowish in very few days from my visit to the dentist. I am tired of paying my dentist for scaling and polishing my teeth. Is there an economical solution to my problem?
Mujhe gum bleeding ka problem hai, & smelling. 4 years se. Mai Dr. Se bhi mila aur scalling & medicines liye but jab tak medicine leta hu to thik rehta h fir bleeding aana start ho jata h. Morning me so ke uthne ke bad. Tounge pe blood store hua rehta h. Please help me.
Sir/ Madam Inside of my mouth in the soft palate is so much of paining beside of molars teeth. What I do now? Thank you.
My wisdom teeth is paining, so what I have to do, is it necessary to extract my teeth, or it can be done later.
My front bottom tooth has loosen from past 4 months and it's gum has been loosen, and gum bleeding is also happening, and some swollen gums around loosen teeth please tell me what should I do thanks.
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
4. Sleep apnea, snoring and breathing through your mouth instead of the nose on a daily basis might induce dry mouth.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.