Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Susheen Dutt H.K.Your feedback matters!
My nose bone is not straight the lower one is shifted towards left whats the reason and why it happened. Never had any accidents or anything still it happened.
Hello sir from my ear yellow bullgom type liquid is flowing can you please suggest any medicine. Thank you.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.
My height is 6 ft and weight is 65 with age 21. My penis is nearly 5.5 inch long but when I press my skin above the pelvic girdle then it comes to be 6. I want to know that is it a case of improper growth due to hormonal imbalance because the girth is also less and I dnt have beards less hair on my head poor muscle and bone density with a problem of constipation and gastric disorders I had a sharp brain earlier but now im unable to concentrate and always feel dizzy. And yeah im an addict of masturbating since a very long tym and while masturbating I cum within five mins. Im really terrified of all these problems please help me out.
Hello Doctor, I am 27 years old, I have continuous nose block and sneezing, and a lot of plegem in chest don't know how to cure it please advise me a permanent solution for this.
I am 38 years old in pharma sector from last few years problem of sinus. Sinuses always blocked, re-occurrence of their infection and cough antibiotic almost tried. Ct shos DNS. please suggest also now migraine is one of them.
I am now having sinus infection because of the use of an eye drop acupat' for large number of days (2 months). Now how can I treat it?
There was ear pain and throat infection from past 3 days. Too much itching in that, nose, ear and eyes.
Dear Doctor I have problem of dizziness from 1 years I have consulted many doctors last year after undergoing coursers of different treatment this dizziness still existed I have consulted ENT .neurology .general physicians. Done all test MRI audio meter test EEG .vitamin A B D full body scan everything normal. When I am driving car if stop in signal then it's start spinning for 20 to 30 seconds after that I will be normal this episode happens once in 15 days if I am siting at home anywhere feel dizzy while walking after afternoon meal feel lots of dizzy head wight don't no loosing hope on my life after so much treatment still this problem please help me anyone.
I'm studying B. Tech. I'm getting headache since 2 years. I consulted many doctors but no result at all. I'm getting pain on forehead, nerves at cheeks and neck. I'm getting pain for 6-8 hours a day. My nose gets blocked and I have cold all times and I can't inhale. When I get up from sleep I'm getting severe headache and became lazy. I'm losing my memory power. Give me solution for my problem. Thank you sir/madam.
While I came back from swimming day before, I felt severe pain in my ear. I took" zerodol-sp" 1 bds but today when I got up at 5.00 am it was paining upto neck. What should I do to stop infection? early reply shall help me a lot. Thanks.
I have vertigo and headache problem. After treatment it remains OK for sometime but after 4-7 months it again starts attacking me. I am in a worst situation. While sleep on bed it seems that bed is going down and down. While sitting on hard surface it seems that it is moving. please help me I have exams after a week.
She felt a little pain in her neck under the chin. And when touch here it seems that there is a very little lump there. I am worried about that. Please let me know what is this?
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.