Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Susan Daniel PrabhakarYour feedback matters!
I am a 45 years old man suffering from sever back pain since last 26 years. I know the reason and treatment but not able to decide where to get treated as my experience with hospitalization and treatment given to patient is very horrific? what to do? how to have faith in medical professionals?
My son 6month old baby he is born weight 4.300kg big baby this month weight are 10kg it is good or bad.
Need suggestion on weight gain supplement? Sir I have read about the diet plan required for weight gain I just want to know with diet which weight gain supplement can be useful just to balance everything.
M suffering from nightfall since last 5-6 years. Due to this I tried weak physically nd looking aged while m 24. What I do to get rid this.
I am a 23 aged .after 4 years of my married life we do not have childrens. We consult a doctor ,it is found that anti mullarin hormone is high .so scanning conducted and Dr. said there is cyst and I need a laparoscopy. So kindly tell me about my condition in detail. Ang give me necessary advices.
Hello doctor I have small lump under the left testicle (inside) No pain but feeling uncomfortable, is this a symptom of cancer?
My father is 86 yrs old & suffering from lumbar spondylosis since 2 yr. We are giving him physiotherapy treatment. Is there any treatment without operation or any other suggestion for treatment.
Sir I am 18 year old and my hair Is falling rapidly and I am in a very big problem. I am using tablets follitop. So what should I do?
I have very rough hair, always I use conditioner and shampoo but they help only for a day, next day the hairs become rough as they are before shampoo. Is their any other treatment or home made solution that can I do. Please suggest.
Of late I have started getting pain in the knee joint - when I stand for more than 30 minutes. What should I do?
I'm 22 year old my beard and mustache is growing slowly can I take biotin tablet and which Time I have to take tablet please help me I like beard and mustache.
Doctor mere teath me keda lga h agar me medical karungi to kya mera medical clear hoga constable ki post k liye.
I am 23 year old girl and recently got one of my tooth extracted. I am pissed off with cavities. I just notices few black spots on 4 different tooth. Why the heck I am getting that even though I am brushing twice a day. Please help me. I am Army aspirant and should be fine with 14 dental points. I have already lost one at such an early stage. Please help me.
I have erection problem few months back I do hand pump some days after then no erection for sex it's become I thinking mentaly am not fit for sex in 34 years old.
Dandruff is characterized by a white, flaky substance on the scalp. Dandruff is not a serious condition and neither is it contagious. Basic hygiene and a few good rules could be effective in treating the irritable condition of dandruff.
Here are the five home Made solutions for dandruff:
- Garlic: A lot of people seem to avoid garlic on their hair because of the pungent smell associated to it. However, the medicinal properties of garlic are too many to be overlooked. The benefits of raw and crushed garlic are too many to be listed and have been tested since a long time. For best results, pound garlic cloves with water and wash your hair with the liquid. And for the smell, you could add honey and ginger to the mixture.
- Neem: Ancient herbs hold relevance till today. The medicinal and cooling properties of neem are a great remedy for treating dandruff. Nature is the best way to go and Neem has been a tested element for all skin ailments and same applies to the fungi that accumulate as the result of flakes. Boil neem leaves in water and use the broth to wash hair.
- Coconut oil: This oil is supposed to have anti-fungal properties and also keeps the scalp from getting itchy. For best results, mix coconut oil with lemon and rub it in the scalp gently. Leave for some time and then again wash the hair. This should be done at least three times in a week to get rid of dandruff.
- Vinegar: It is one of the other ingredients that are a proven anti-dandruff. Application of fungus helps to kill the fungi and bacteria associated to dandruff. Vinegar is rich in acidic content and thus reduces flaking a great deal. White vinegar and water should be mixed in equal proportions and applied to hair thoroughly. Leave it for some time and wash the hair thoroughly. Follow this for three times a week for best results.
- Yogurt: Perhaps the most common method used for treating dandruff since a long time. Yogurt continues to win our trust every time. This is simple as it could get. Apply yogurt to the scalp and leave it for some time. Then wash the yogurt after around an hour and use a mild shampoo to wash off the hair. Repeat the procedure for at least two days a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.