Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 26 year old suffering from Acne problem since 7 years, my skin is oily and now dark spots are cover my face? What should I do!
I have pimples oily skin and it started after taking ayurvedic supplement iit is from last 4 years and I have hair fal too.
I suffer from back pain now a days and my right leg pains too because of that. Please advise some remedy.
I am 21 year old male. Sometimes my left eye becomes blurred and have a yellowish and brownish color vision which last for 2-5 minutes. Is it normal? It happened for the first time last year and now I have experienced it 5 to 7 times. What should I do?
Doctor please help me out. One year earlier I was travelling in bike suddenly I felt like unconscious and I felt I will fell, anyhow I drove and reached home. I had bp problem but it was minor but that fear that I might fall some unknown place while driving my bike made me worry and slowly I stopped driving. Slowly this problem turned to fear of death and I overtime started thinking that going out, driving, might harm me. I really want to drive the bike but every time I start it the fear engulfs and that day scene comes in front of me. I just drive bike from my home to office that is 2 kms only. The moment I decide to go long drive I get tense, worried, fear increases. It feels I will die. Please help my age is 32, I want to enjoy the life again. Please doctor.
Hi doctor My mother is suffered from leg pain for past 3 years. When she takes walking or jogging her leg gets more pain ,mainly in right leg What is the remedy, what kind of food she have to take.
Acne could be a real headache for normal skin. It not only ruins your face, but is also tough to get rid of. The condition is characterized usually by red pimples or blackheads and occurs due to infected or inflamed sebaceous glands. If you are skeptical about using chemical products, here is list of acne related treatments with alternative medicines:
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar has multiple qualities. It can dry up the excess oil present in the face thereby ensuring that the bacteria cannot feed upon it. Its alkaline property helps the skin's pH to come down to an accepted level. Last, but not the least, apple cider vinegar directly attacks the acne causing bacteria and eradicates them from within. This pack is easy to prepare and can be applied multiple times a day.
- Honey and cinnamon combo: Cinnamon possesses antimicrobial properties and attacks acne right from the word go. Honey, on the other hand, is a natural cleanser which helps to drive out the acne from your face. The pack is prepared by mixing 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of cinnamon. Before applying it on the face, it has to be ensured that the face is rinsed well with water. Owing to the pack's sticky nature, it should not be left on the face for more than 15 minutes.
- Milk and honey paste: There is a wide misconception about milk causing acne. Unless injected inside the skin, milk actually improves the skin tone and limits acne outbreak. It also helps in reducing skin irritation and redness. Honey has antibacterial properties and fights acne. The pack is prepared by adding 1 spoon of honey and 1 spoon of milk and applied on the face for no more than 10 - 15 minutes. The mask can be washed off with warm water and by lightly rubbing the skin in circular motion.
- White portion of the egg: The white portion of the egg has unaccountable benefits. Being rich in protein, it helps to fight acne and reduces blemishes of the skin. The vitamin present in the white portion combat acne and soak up excess oil present in the skin. This pack should be applied for 15 minutes followed by a thorough face wash with lukewarm water.
- Mashed papaya: Papaya ingredients are found in almost all beauty products these days. Raw papaya is a great remedy for acne problems though. Papaya also helps to remove excess fat from the skin and eradicates dead skin. It contains an enzyme called Papain, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It also restricts pus formation in the skin. Papaya can be mashed evenly and applied on the face for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with plain water. This pack can be tried three or four times a week to see visible changes in the face.
I am 74yrs having diabetes HTN (80-90 fbs) 110-120/66-72 HTN last five yrs also having two blocks in mid- rca 70 per Dr. suggested have two stunts in 2007 still now I have no complaints my son who is working US shown the angio cd to US Dr. said in this case no need to install stunts if so pat get astriosclosis then it will very complicated suggest medicine clopitab capsule daily one no complaints still now I am using daily also I got gallstones highest measure 1.5 cm (multi full) using med 1 year back coming out through vomiting 1.5-2cm nearly 5-6 no each time in different times two times now I got main problem is dizziness at that time I am in concise but all the surrounding is seems moving with out others help I con' t stand & walk at this movement what medical surgical tests I need.
Sir I am 20 year old and suffering from too much hairs problem. Since 1 year hair fall. I try many medicines.
Sir I am suffering from severe stiffness in my knees back and neck. Can you please suggest the treatment I will be very great full to you.
A body lift surgery is a procedure to improve the shape and form of tissue that supports skin by removing excess fat and skin. This procedure typically addresses the abdomen, buttocks, groin and thighs and has visible results almost immediately. The procedure can be customized according to the patient's need and a patient may choose to undergo an upper, mid, lower or total body lift.
To be a viable candidate for such a procedure a person must have lost between 30 to 50 percent of their body weight and since then has stabilized their weight. Any further fluctuations can affect the results of this procedure hence most surgeons advise patients to wait for two years after having achieved their desired weight before undergoing this procedure. They must also be a good mental and physical health. In cases of weight loss through bariatric surgery, the plastic surgeon will also need approval from the specialist. For women, in addition to the above, they must also not be planning to have children after the surgery.
Like any other operation, this procedure is also associated with some risks. Some of these are:
Anesthesia related problems
Accumulation of blood or serum
Skin sensations including slight numbness.
Recurrent loosening of skin
This procedure is performed under general anesthesia or intravenous sedation. The surgeon then makes a circumferential incision to remove excess skin and reposition and tighten the underlying tissues. Often, a body lift is combined with liposuction to achieve the desired contours. Finally the incisions are closed with deep support sutures, skin adhesives, tape and clips. Most patients are advised to wear compression garments after such a procedure to support the skin ad tissues as they heal. Pain killers and antibiotics are also prescribed to be taken after the surgery.