Find numerous Pulmonologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
I am suffering from dry cough n chest pain and alot of headache full pain in body all time feeling lazy lazy.
What are the food to be controlled by asthma patient I am salman 22 year old and I got regular difficulties in night sleep.
I have cold and cough last 15 days, medicine used but response is slow. What happened? please help me.
I always have cough in my throat 365 day/yr. So I have problem in speaking in low sound. Especially in a silent room I can not whisper in low sound with friends. In a small fever ,cold first attack in my throat and lot of cough accumulate in throat. What should I do.
I am 19 years old male and I was facing sore throat. Now it has resulted into viral. I experience the same every 4-5 months. When I wake up in morning my throat feels dry and I have sinus problem also. I took antibiotic treatment subscribed by my doctor but still it happens. Kindly help me for the same.
I am 21 yrs old male I was smoking from last 2 yrs right now I completely quit from it but I am suffering from'sukhi khasi' from almost 8-10 months.
My problems. Last 3 month. Mujhe khansi hai sir. And wheezing bhi kabhi kabhi hoti hai. So mai inhailer leta hu sir. Aur antybiotic bhi aur anty allergic bhi le raha hu. But not reliefing Sir aur kabhi ear me saund bhi hota h beep type. please help me.
I am suffering from bronchitis and breathlessness and once in a day I have to take puff. This has been happening for the last 1 year. I also smoke 3 ciggrates a day. Please suggest.
My father took decision to quit smoke. He had been smoking for thirty years . Presently he has not smoked for 6 days and he is feeling very anxious and irritated all the time. Please also recommend how to detoxify the lungs too.
Hello, I have a very serious issue. Please help. whenever my husband and me do lips kiss than after that my husband and my self feels very cough in throat. My husband feels very pain in throat and when spit his cough then some blood comes with cough. And he feels very uncomfortable. Please provide solution for it .and which tests we have to do for proper treatment. Please guide.
Dear sir or madam, hame 2, 3 days se sansh lene me morning me problem ho rahi please give me some opinion.
We take the act of breathing for granted, but for many people this simple action can be quite difficult. Difficulty breathing is one of the characteristic symptoms of asthma. This is because of an inflamed, narrow airway. Asthma can be allergic, hereditary, emotional or occupational in nature and can significantly lower the quality of a person’s life.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses not only the symptoms of a problem, but its root cause. This form of treatment takes into consideration the physical, mental and emotional state of a person. It has negligible side effects and hence can be prescribed to people of all ages.
Some of the most frequently prescribed homeopathic remedies for asthma are:
- Ipecac: This is used in cases where the patient suffers from sudden wheezing, dyspnoea, anxiety and feels a weight on his chest. In such cases, the asthma is aggravated by motion and a constant cough often causes gagging and vomiting.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is beneficial in cases where the patient is elderly and asthmatic attacks are more frequent after midnight. These patients suffer from anxiety, restlessness, burning in the chest, dry dysponea and fear suffocation. Allergic asthma caused by humidity can also be treated by arsenicum.
- Antim Tart: This is prescribed to patients who suffer from a rattling cough with little mucus expectoration. In many instances this cough is triggered by eating and can be relieved by lying on one side. This type of asthma also makes the patient feel drowsy and weak. Antim Tart is especially beneficial for young children and elderly people.
- Nux Vomica: Asthma can also be triggered by gastric troubles. In such instances breathing is more difficult in the morning and is marked by a dry cough and a feeling of fullness in the stomach. Nux Vomica is an excellent remedy for such types of asthma. These asthmatic cases also worsen in winters and may be accompanied by a headache or stomach ache.
- Carbo veg: This homoeopathic remedy is prescribed in cases where the patient’s face turns blue at the time of an asthmatic attack. These patients also suffer from stomach troubles and a cough accompanied by itchiness in the larynx. Along with this, they tend to feel cold, especially in their hands and feet.
Though homoeopathy has negligible side effects, it should not be used to self medicate. Homeopathic medicine should be prescribed only after the doctor has a thorough physical and emotional understanding of the patient.