Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Surya NarayanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from TB SINCE 2 month. I consulted doctor gave akurit tablets for 1 month but the pain in the. Chest is more so what are all home remedies and further action should be taken to cure TB.
I have too much problem of constipation. Sometimes I do not eat anything full day due to stomach not clear. My job also a sitting job. Please suggest.
He is having a problem of migraine headache. All the time he has to suffer from bad headache by taking tablets also that pain could not b at a stable condition. Please tell me what to do at this situation and how to get relief with pain.
I have some cough and cold for six days. What should I do please this problem is going very serious.
I hope I am unable to satisfy my partner sexually during an intercourse. She isn't getting proper orgasms, where as, I am getting it after around 20-25minutes. Is there a problem in me?
I am 33 yrs and my weight is 80 kg how can I loose weight. I have thyroid, kidney stone and syist in my overy. Can u give me a diet chart
I've a disease of masturbating. I masturbate 8-10 times a day. So I feel tired and lost interest in many subjects. My mind always thinks about sex seems that happens during first night. I'm so frustrated. Sometimes I feel I should die. Whenever I see a beautiful girl I masturbate. I'm uncontrollable. Always I had a bulge in my pant. Please help me to survive from this. I don't want sex. I want to live bachelor life. I'm frustrated from sexual life. Please help me. Thank you.
I am lean and thin my digesting system is not well it become difficult to digest protein what should I do?
My brother was not showing interest to get married as he is reaching 38. After a lot of push he shared the reason. He has been masturbating for 8 years every two days and now he has erection issues and his sperm has become watery thin. This has scared him to go to doctor and he is not confident to come with me. I have told him to stop. But is scared of marriage. Any way to help him.
Chickenpox or varicella is a type of viral infection that causes itchy rashes accompanied by tiny fluid-filled blisters. It is highly communicable to those who have not experienced this disease earlier or have not been immunized against it through vaccination.
The vaccine against chickenpox is a shot protecting anyone, who has already contracted the disease. It is known as the varicella vaccine since chicken pox is triggered by the virus called varicella-zoster. The vaccine is prepared from a living but a weakened virus.
Why would you require a chicken pox virus?
- The risk behind the condition aggravating into something life threatening is high among adults, infants and people possessing a weak immunity system as they are prone to developing serious complications as well. There is no way you can predict who would be the next prey.
- The illness is extremely contagious and can get transmitted either through air while coughing or sneezing or by direct contact especially with the fluid present in the chicken pox blisters. For this reason, you need to stay segregated until and unless all your blisters have dried up or crusted over. The illness may induce itchy rashes all over your body along with fussiness, cough and headaches.
- The vaccine is recommended for all adults and adolescents who have not been infected by chicken pox ever earlier. A vaccine called MMRV offers a combined protection against varicella, rubella, mumps and measles.
- The vaccine has to be administered in two shots. However the medicines are not devoid of mild side effects,for instance, swelling in the region where you have been injected alongside mild rashes.
Who should not opt for the vaccine?
- Pregnant women since the effect of the vaccine on your fetus is yet to be unraveled
- People who are allergic to neomycin and gelatin ( a gelatin-free varicella vaccine is actually available)
- People suffering from diseases caused due to a weak immunity system or taking high dosage of steroids
- Cancer patients who have to be treated with chemotherapy, drugs and X-rays
- People who have had a blood transfusion in about five months before receiving the shot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.