Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Surya NarayanYour feedback matters!
I am feeling pain in stomach. And when I go in washroom that time also feeling pain and not done clearly. And stool is liquid.
I have psoriasis of the feet and I have itching. What foods and vegetables should I avoid according to the ayurveda diet? My dermatologist has prescribed me a moisturizer and a day and night cream to go with it. The condition of my feet is much better now than it was a few months ago when I used to have lesions and they used to bleed due to dryness. My soles and the rim of my feet itches. Sometimes, I use a scraper or a spoon to get relief. I hope and pray some one can help me with my problem. Thanks! (Additional info not accepting when I enter below for previously diagnosed condition. I'm a resident of Canada. I do not live in Bangalore, only been a visitor last summer.)
I found duodenal ulcer active recently. Dr. advice to take pantocid HP for 10 days and then rabonik 20, pantoprazole right now. Evening times I feeling very difficult that my stomach was full with air like may be it was gas. Some times I feeling pain in chest @ different places in different times. Sometimes it was so uneasy to sleep. Is this the symptoms of ulcer or anything. Please give me a solution for this problem.
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
For past few weeks I had been experiencing pain on my left chest and two days back while lifting weights at the gym the pain grew and I got a stiff neck. Is this a serious problem I can not get my neck back normal and the chest is also starting to grow.
I have been through a laparoscopic surgery for my gall stones 10 days back. I want to know what things should I now strictly remove from my diet.
I am 25 year old male and I have recently started facing itching problem in my private parts since 1 week and also stated seeing lumps type thing in my genitals and in penis which is spreading and so itchy. So what should I do now, please help me.
Hi . My problem is with masturbation. When I masturbate my sperm will come out so early with in 4 minutes. Please give me some advise for taking it long for education. Also help me to get a big n hard cock.
My husband is diagnosed with ureter calculus and hydronephrosis and minimal perinephric fluid in right kidney What should be he careful in diet? What are the do's and do not's?
I'm studying12th I didn't concentrate on my studies I have only 3 months left for my exam, sometime I'm stressed and confused sometimes it gives headache, s some times i'm feeling lonely and sad and want to die without any reason, I want to score more marks but I have only 3 months in my hand please help me and give some motivation to me to score more marks, when I want to study my mind can't co-operate with me, I feel so much stressed please help me to score more marks, I want motivation to score more marks please help me.
I m suffering from loose motion last 3 days when I eat something I went to go bathroom please tell what should I do.
I am a 60+ yrs. Man and is diabetic since 2001. Till date I have not taken any insulin based medicine or injection, etc. Presently I am taking glery2 twice daily, parkin twice daily, az plus once, & tazolek am 80 once. But I am finding it difficult to maintain normal sugar level though I take normal diet and of very limited qty. I am not finding that desired sugar level and other parameter even if I tried. I seat at least 4-5 hrs. Daily with computer and field job if arises. Please advise me how to control sugar and other body parameter as I am becoming depressed every day. In my profession it is not becoming possible to go on morning walk. Please suggest me.
With reduced physical activity & less time to exercise these days, gaining weight is becoming inevitable lifestyle problem. It does not need to be mentioned how being overweight makes us prone to a gamut of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, stroke, arthritis and much more. How about some simple foods from your kitchen which can help you burn fat? We bring to you below the 5 such foods which you should try to consume if you want to lose the extra flab.
Cinnamon can give a boost to metabolism by 20%. If you are consuming more food than required, your body gets excess sugar, the liver will converts this sugar into fatty acids or fat. Cinnamon helps to break down sugar for absorption into the body as energy and fastens up the sugar metabolism which may result in less fatty acids production for the body to store. Cinnamon can also help stabilize blood-sugar levels.
Cinnamon can be added to smoothies, yogurt, sprinkled on breakfast cereals or in coffee for added sweetness without many additional calories.
An egg provides about 85 calories but is a powerhouse protein, zinc, iron and vitamins A, D, E, and B12. Eggs help you stay full for a long time and keep up the metabolism high as compared to cereals. An omelet or a vegetable sandwich topped with hard-boiled egg and scrambled egg are all great options to start your day with a sumptuous breakfast.
Please do understand that eating mustard will not make you achieve your weight loss goals, but adding mustard to a diet that is already full of healthy, low-calorie and low-fat foods can give your metabolism an extra fat burning boost. Just one teaspoon of mustard seeds can help you to burn 20-25% more calories almost instantly,
Also, it has to be kept in mind that spicy foods can cause or aggravate some conditions as acid reflux, GERD, gastritis or ulcers. Please consult your doctor before consuming spicy mustard if you have any of these conditions.
Ginger, one of the most used flavorsome root contains acids that stimulate gastric enzymes that can boost your metabolism significantly .Ginger has appetite suppressant properties , so is ideal for weight watchers or for those in whom food cravings make all the dieting efforts fail. Ginger has also cholesterol lowering properties.
One medium sized tomato has only about 20-30 calories but is a storehouse of nutrients, like Iron, Magnesium, Beta-carotene, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, B Vitamins, Lycopene, and Phosphorus.Tomatoes are one of the best foods to give quantity to a meal, provide fullness and satiety afterward.