Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Surya KumariYour feedback matters!
Liver is the largest internal organ of our body and plays an indispensable role in a number of important body functions such as blood detoxification, glucose storage, storage of iron and vitamins etc. Liver disease, commonly known as hepatic disease affects a large part of the liver tissue and can be treated effectively if detected while it is in its initial stages.
Here are five major symptoms of liver disease which you must watch out for:
1. Weight loss: Rapid loss of weight is the most common and noticeable symptom of liver disease. If you feel that you have lost an extra couple of kilos within the span of a few months, you should definitely consult your doctor and get a check-up done.
2. Fatigue and weakness: This is usually accompanied by weight loss. As the body loses fat, it tends to become lethargic, low on energy and fragile. Feeling tired at all times and witnessing a reduced stamina can be signs of liver disease.
3. Tendency to easily get bruised: Liver disease affects at least three quarters of the liver tissue which makes your body susceptible to bruises, cuts and wounds. The skin becomes fragile and is thus damaged easily at the slightest provocation. Moreover, once bruised, it also takes a longer time to heal than normal, as the generation of new tissues is erratic and takes longer amount of time.
4. Darker than normal urine: This is another early warning sign of an impending liver disease which can easily be noticed. If you are noticing urine which is dark yellow in colour and this happens continuously for a couple of days, it is in your best interests to consult a doctor at the earliest.
5. Swelling and pain in the abdomen: Abdominal pain is often dismissed as being trivial and occasional but is a definite symptom of liver disease. If you are experiencing severe pain and swelling in the area, make sure to get a doctor’s opinion.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Sirs/madams. Good evening. My wife is 40 yrs. She has been using depressive tablets for two yrs. Right now using Bupran sr 150 at morning mirtaz 7.5 at nights. Her period are almost regular. But this time for two months no period found? What will do now? Please tell us?
How to prevent pregnancy without use of condom or any other contraceptive method or any intake of tablets.
Having pcod. From 3-4 months having very irregular periods. 4-9 days delays every month. Having medicines folic 123, normoz,n obimet 500 planning for pregnancy since 7-8 months now. No success yet. I am obese.
I'm a 19 years old female. I ve bleeding since 3 months but not so heavily. I ve consulted a doctor nearby and she put me on deviry tablets. Even though I was using those tablets I'm bleeding there is no change at all. My thyroid and pelvis scan reports are normal. I'm not knowing the reason behind this. Please help me out.
I am 21 weeks pregnant now. My Dr. had told me to start naturogest sr 400 from the day I conceived. Now after my anomaly scan my Dr. has told me to stop naturogest now. I wanted to ask that should I stop the medicine or no. It will be safe because I am scared that everything should be fine even if I stop the medicine. Please suggest.
Hello sir I have done sex with my wife 49 days before. But after sex she has not period till now. So I want to know Is she pregnant or not.
I am 29 years old, I have a small tumor near my vagina from past few years, it won't hurt, is there any way removing that without surgery.
What causes these ulcers?
Several factors that seem to trigger outbreaks of these apthous ulcers have been identified. Any one or a combination of them can lead to such ulcers. These factors are emotional stress, deficiencies in diet (Iron, B-12, and folic acid), menstrual periods, oral hygiene, allergy to food substances and trauma sites in mouth.It also seems that some have it running in their families.
Homoeopathic Medicines that are often used for treating apthous ulcerations in mouth are Borax, Acid Sulf, Acid Nitric, Merc Sol and Kali Chloride.
PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT
Avoid Foods that irritate
Certain foods can irritate your mouth try and avoid them these foods generally include acidic foods, nuts and certain spices.
Don’t Eat and talk at the same time.
This could cause slight trauma to your inner lining of the mouth which could lead to mouth ulcers.
Have a good oral hygiene
Regular flossing and brushing teeth after meals will give you a good oral hygiene thus help in avoiding ulcers.
Message complaints in details for treatment- Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
Bohat din se muje bhook nai lagti han muh mein jaisa pani pani hota han or vomiting jaise lagti han uske liye dawai leti hun raberzole+ dompeiodone par koi farak nai lag raha han mein kaunsi dawai luh mann bilkul nai lag raha han kuch khane ko.
Dear Sir/Madam, There are a lot of natural methods to test pregnancy mentioned on the internet like urine on sugar, bleach on urine. Etc.Are these methods effective in testing pregnancy? Or is it just a fluke? Is there any way of testing pregnancy naturally other than pregnancy test kit?
Water birth, as revolutionary as it might sound, is not a bad idea. Common in the European countries like Australia and New Zealand, many birth centres in the United States have also started installing water birth tubs. It is the process of giving birth in a warm water tub, which is said to ease the process. The logic behind this goes that since the baby stays in the mother's womb for nine months in a water sac, therefore, birthing in a similar environment is better for the baby and less complex. Many obstetricians believe that this also prevents any kind of foetal complications.
There are both benefits and risk of water birth. They are as follows:
Benefits of water birth:
Water labour and water birth has the following advantages for the mother and the baby.
For the mother:
- The warm water provides mobility and comfort to the mother. The mother is also at a spontaneous position in water to change her location and deliver the baby.
- Pressure on the abdomen is decreased. Buoyancy helps in the efficient contraction of the uterine walls and it improves blood circulation, which again gives better supply of oxygen to the uterine muscles. The baby is provided with sufficient amount of oxygen while the mother endures lesser pain.
- Birthing in water helps in conservation of energy on part of the mother. The immersion helps to reduce collision with gravity and gives support to the mother's weight. This energy produced helps in coping with the uterine muscle contractions.
- The process of labour becomes more productive as it gives relaxation to the mother. While the mother calms down in the water, her hormones start working better and in turn the process is accelerated. The water also helps in soothing the pelvic muscles.
- The immersion helps in lowering the level of blood pressure and in reducing anxiety.
- Stress is hugely reduced as the mother is at ease and this helps in producing endorphins that serve as pain inhibitors.
For the baby:
- The baby gets a similar environment as the amniotic sac which helps in the birthing process gets added support.
- The stress of birth is greatly reduced.
Risks of water birth:
- There remains a risk of water embolism that is when the water enters into the mother's bloodstream.
- If the mother has herpes, this practice should not be followed as herpes spreads in water faster.
- This should be avoided in case of excessive bleeding and any kind of maternal infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 37 years old and got married in 36 with in one month I became pregnant with twins, all 7 months my BP was normal but in 8th month of my pregnancy my BP raised to 180/109 like that it started fluctuations. Vin 8th month due to BP delivery has done through cezarine. But after 5 weeks of my pregnancy also still my BP is 170/108.
Period delayed by 9 days can I be pregnant .Did urine pregnancy test at home with day's first urine and it was positive. Now what to do.
I am using cooper-t from 3 years (valid for 10 years) my discontinuity in periods start from last 3 months. Periods missed once but this month periods come twice. Is this pre menopause or something different problem.
My wife was pregnant now and it is 4 rd month now. As per reports, doctor said that she is having Thyroid problem. Initially, thyroid level is 6.75 (2 month), she took 50 MCG thyronorm. Again TSH test has been done and level went up to 9.15. So, doctor suggested to take thyronorm 100 MCG. We continued this dosage for 1 month. As per recent report, TSH level is now 0.88. Doctor suggested to continue Thyronorm 100 MCG. Please advise is this is the right dosage? Or we need to switch to Thyronorm 50 MCG? Kindly advise.
Intercourse is meant to be a pleasurable and intimate experience. But it might become an unpleasant act if you are suffering from performance anxiety. When you are mentally occupied by questions such as "Do I look too fat?" or "Did I do that right?", sex stops being a gratifying experience.
Incessant anxiety over your ability or appearance can result in sex becoming nerve-wracking and stressful for you. It might even have you avoiding sex altogether. This psychological condition is termed as sexual performance anxiety.
Sex isn't only a physical reaction, there are emotions tied to it as well. If you are too stressed out and your mind is preoccupied, your body reflects your inner turmoil and you cannot get aroused.
Causes: The causes of sexual performance anxiety include:
- Fear that you wouldn't be able to satisfy your partner and perform well sexually
- Body image issues (Such as stressing about your weight)
- Problems in your relationship
- Men worry that their penis don't 'measure' up
- Men might be concerned about taking too much time to orgasm, or about premature ejaculation
- Women worry about not enjoying the experience or being unable to have an orgasm
Symptoms: Your mental state has a deep impact on your physical state. The effect of stress hormones norepinephrine and epinephrine can hinder your sexual performance. Symptoms of sexual performance anxiety include:
- In men, blood vessels constrict due to the effect of stress hormones. This leads to reduced blood flow to the penis, thus making it difficult for the man to get an erection.
- Often though it is less diagnosed in women, sexual performance anxiety leads to trouble in lubrication during sex. Lack of lubrication dims the desire to have sex.
Sexual performance anxiety is a vicious, inescapable cycle. Increased anxiety hampers you from having sex, making you think you won't be able to perform well, which causes even more anxiety.
Treatment: Consult a doctor you will be comfortable with discussing your problems. Sexual performance can be either treated by medication (if you have an underlying medical condition such as erectile dysfunction) or through therapy.
Talking to a therapist or counsellor about your problems can help you in several ways. You can learn to become more comfortable with yourself and your body. You can also understand your problems better, which can eliminate your anxiety.