Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Surya KumariYour feedback matters!
My periods never come on exactly the 28th day. Most of the time it is 4-15 days late or 2-8 days early. It is like that since it started 6 years ago. And now I am 18. I never bothered much, but is it something to worry about?
I sex with my husband in period 3rd day on 5th September it start itching till it is not stopped what can I do please help me is it a serious problem help me.
Do I have vaginismus I can't bear the pain rather I haven't been able to have proper penetrative sex yet I can't bear the pain and he can't penetrate more than an inch inside me Coz I just can't bear it
Radiology is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases using radiant energy. Radiology uses the imaging technology like ultrasound, x-ray radiography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), nuclear medicine. The imaging technology helps the doctor (or physician) to see within the human body and helps you get diagnosed and treated in a better way.
Radiology is also referred to as radioscopy or clinical radiology where the latter refers to the diagnosis and treatment of fatal injuries/diseases. Radiologist is a doctor who has specialized in radiology after completion of a formal medical course to become a certified doctor. Radiographer is in turn a technician who specializes in the physical operation of scans and machines like x-rays etc. You must be well aware that the Radiologist is a professional doctor but the Radiographer is just a technician.
The following are the various uses of radiology when it comes to monitor the activity of your heart:
- MRI: It is known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging and it makes use of the energy stored in your body’s hydrogen atoms. It uses highly advanced computer 2-D and 3-D images and no ionizing radiation is used in MRI. The activity with the heart can be precisely recorded by MRI scan.
- Nuclear medicine: It involves giving your body a small tracker or a radioactive material which records the radiation coming from your body using special cameras like gamma cameras or PET. It can measure the complexity of your heart disease.
- Fluoroscopy: It helps to give real time visualization of the body by using x-rays that allow the doctor to efficiently monitor the body part, joint and bones as well as the activity that pertains to the heart.
- Ultrasound: It is a test which uses high frequency sound waves to form an image within the insides of any human organ like blood vessels or the heart. Many prefer this form of imaging test which uses sound waves instead of radiation and is considered less harmful.
- Computed Tomography: In this type of scan, a 3-D image is formed through several 2-D images taken at a single line of axis rotation. This test is useful as it gives detailed images of specific parts of the body like blood vessel, arteries, and soft tissues surrounding your heart.
Hello am 4 month pregnant now. Am having back pain and one side of the stomach is pain in left side. May I know why like that. And am feeling like hungry and after eating also I feel same. please doctor advice me.
I think my wife has cysts. But I am not sure. So please tell me what to do and the symptoms. Thank you.
We can classify diseases and ailments into three categories broadly.
1- Those brought on by our own indiscretion, say in food, or exposure to elements.
2- Those brought on by seasonal changes.
3- Those that constitute payment of karmic deeds.
The first two kinds get easily cured by taking medicines, modification in our lifestyle, following diet and yoga exercises. In the third kind, however, the best medical treatment proves ineffective.
Such a disease leaves a person only when the karmic debt has been paid off. Chronic diseases quite often fall in the third category. It does not mean we should give up treatment. The treatment, the fees that we pay, may well be a part of the payment that has to be made.
I am 35 weeks pregnant. I wanted to know that what to expect during normal delivery with epidural as its my first pregnancy so bit confused and scared. My Dr. planned normal delivery with epidural. Thanks.
I am 26 year old. I am trying to convince from last 1 year but not get successful. And my periods are regular. What should I do.
I am 22 years old girl. I am suffering from pcos, thyroid, hair loss in scalp like hair thining. My weight is 85kg. I used to follow diet and exercise but my weight is not reducing. So please help me how to overcome it.
Hai sir/madam my wife is 3 months pregnant now some people are telling wearing panties during pregnancy can cause discomfort to child inside womb please advise me whether she has to wear panties or not during pregnancy.
My wife is pregnant after I test in home by preganews. It shows she is pregnant. Can I relationship with my wife from now or not. This is the 1st month of pregnancy as I hope.
Asked this before about my irregular menses and severe pain during menses. Dr. Advised me for sonography but i'm done with it. There's nothing like ovarian cyst or anything like that. Earlier Dr. Prescribed me Mala N for 3 months course but this worked for few months only after that condition was same.
I am 23 years old. I had unwantednted 72 at 20 april. My periods date is 3rd of may but till now I am not having my periods what to do. Please help.
Maine apni wife ke sath unsafe sex kiya tha pr sprm baahr nikala thaa after 10 days maine pregnancy test kit s test krwaya to single line negative aa rha tha or uske kch din bad uske normal period bi aye the phir next month uska period ni aya 5 din late ho gya abi or uska kamar dard sir dard ulti ho ra jee michla ra kya wo pregnent hai?
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.