Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
After 3 cycle of clomid I didn't conceive. All report are normal including semen analysis of husband. Now doctor suggested me HSG followed by laparoscopy Is it mandatory to do both the test. Is there any side-effects. Please suggest.
I already conceive pregnancy but after 40 days until my last period days my urgent work at my village, so I want to journey by train upto 300 kms. Please suggest About this care.
Is that anal sex with a condom is safe. Am afraid of getting pregnant. Is anal sex is safe from getting pregnant.
Hi doctor, I am a married woman and trying to conceive from 1.5 years and our reports are normal like my husband sperm count and my follicular monitoring but still not successful so can you please tell me success rate of clomiphene citrate along hcg becoz my doc suggested me to do so please help.
I am a 19 year old female. I had sex and about less than 48 hours after sex the guy told me that he had come inside me. I immediately took an Ipill. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Mother is the first Teacher, guardian , Protector of a child. Rightly Said'. the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world'. our Mom taught us the art of healthy eating at an very early age. we all siblings relishes , enjoys , eats different variety and tastes of food items. So this recipe is Directly from My MOM's Kitchen smile emoticon
You will know that How a simple IDLI with Calorie Filled Chutney can be made into a very Nutritious, Creative , and Low calorie healthy SNACK..
Colorful Veg Rawa idly
2 cup rvaa (suji)
2 cup curd
Salt for taste
1 Capsicum (sharply chopped)
1/2 cup cauliflower (chopped)
1/4 cup green peas
2 green chillis (chopped)
1 inch ginger (chopped)
1 tsp channa dal
1/2 tsp mustard leaves
Whisk the curd and add rawa, Whisk the MIX very well, so that lumps are not formed. Now add water and salt into it along with chopped vegetables, ginger, green chilli and coriander leaves. Leave the side mixture for 15-20 minutes. Now add baking soda into the mixture after 20 minutes and mix well. Pour 2 cup water into the cooker and put it on the heat. Grease the idli stand with little oil and pour the mixture in each blocks. Now place this stand into the cooker. Close the lid of the cooker and the whistle from it. Within 8-10 minutes the idli will get properly steamed from inside. You can easily make 10-12 idli at one time depending on the size of the idli stand. Check the idli with the fork. If it comes out clean then the idli is ready to serve. Take out the stand from the cooker and let it cool down. Take out the idli's from the stand and put them on the plate. Serve the Veg Rawa Idli with chutney
Channa Curry leave chutney
2 to 3 tbsp. Chana Roasted
8 large sprigs of curry leaves
1 small piece of ginger or garlic
¼ tsp. cumin
2 to 3 Red chills or green chilies
Lemon juice or tamarind as wish
Salt as needed
Oil 1 tsp
½ tsp mustard seed
Soak tamarind in little warm water Blend Roasted Chana, Curry leaves, Ginger, Garlic, Cumin powder, Green chilli and Tamarind everything together with enough water. Heat a tsp oil, add mustard seeds when it sputters, pour the seasoning on the chutney. curry leaves chutney is ready to serve.In 5 min you have a tasty low calorie High Protein Chutney ready..
Hy my sis got periods only for two days after a day the periods come again for halfday nd also has abdominal pain during periods. She has also constipation, uper body structure is slim but lower abdominal portion is extra broad nd also feels hungry all day. please suggest me the right solution to overcome my problem.
After 3 days of passing mensuration cycle days my wife's mensuration cycle not good. It's first time when this is happening. After 2 days of mens cycle date little blood came for only one time. Now only something black water type is coming but not blood. Please advice what is this.
Irregular periods since 1 year got tested lh was 24 and fsh 3 all other test like prolactin, thyroid and ultrasound normal but with high lh doctor prescribed normoz taking normoz since 5 months but still cycles are 50-60 days apart. Not overweight weight is 47 kg nd height 5 ft 6 inch. Is there any other blood test or anything which I should do.
Tomatoes are integral part of indian cooking and diet. This sweet-sour fruit, which is used as a vegetable, has multiple health benefits. It helps build immunity against several ailments because of its rich nutrient content.
8 health problems tomatoes will guard you against.
1) cancer - tomatoes are a rich source of antioxidants and vitamin c. They help fight the formation of free radicals that are said to cause cancer.
2) blood pressure - while someone suffering from blood pressure needs to lower their sodium level, it is also a good idea to increase the level of potassium in the blood. This can be done by eating tomatoes.
3) heart - tomatoes have fiber, potassium and vitamin c, all of which are very good for the heart.
4) diabetes - tomatoes are good for both type 1 and type 2 diabetes patients. Type 1 patients are known to have lower blood glucose level because of the fiber intake and type 2 patients can improve insulin, lipids and blood sugar levels with tomato consumption.
5) skin - tomatoes act as one of the best anti-tan solutions for the skin. It has vitamin c which is essential for collagen which in turn is the skin's support system. The vitamin c acts as an antioxidant which helps prevent damages caused by sun, smoke and pollution. It also smoothes wrinkles, improving overall skin health.
6) constipation: one should eat food that is high in fiber and water content. Tomato is just the kind of food. It adds bulk to the stool, keeps us hydrated and facilitates regular bowel movements.
7) pregnancy - pregnant women are advised to consume tomatoes due to its rich iron, vitamin c and folic acid reserves. Folic acid from the fruit protects the newborn from neural tube defects.
8) depression - tomatoes are known to help in depression. The folic acid in tomatoes prevents homocysteine, (that prevents blood and other nutrients from reaching the brain), from forming in excess in the body. Due to this control, mood is regulated and sleep & appetite are normalised.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.