Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suriraju VYour feedback matters!
I am planning my 2nd baby after 7 years. And trying from 7 months but not conceiving what to do to conceive fast.?
Where will I get this contraceptive pills daily one.. And how to take it... I am just 22years old is it save any reaction for my future.
Do not take medicines for heart disease or high blood pressure without talking to a doctor. This could be dangerous.
Here are some tips to help you out.
1. Never be angry at the same time. If your partner is angry, try to maintain calm and put forth your point when he/ she is in a better mood.
2. Prove your point, but with love. You can make your partner understand your side of the argument with affection.
3. Tell one good thing to your partner everyday. And believe it or not, it makes a lot of difference.
4. Find time to flirt with your partner. It will definitely help.
5. Don't discuss a third person in your bed room. Keep all such discussions for your breakfast
6. Give a helping hand to your partner when he or she is under work pressure and heavy stress.
7. Go on a holiday together at least twice a year. And please do not be the good angle to include anyone else along.
8. Don't dig the past. It is a bad habit to keep reminding your partner of his/her past mistakes. Understand that it really hurts.
9. Don't sleep unless you resolve a fight. Whatever the issue may be. A calm discussion and some show of love and affection can always bring an amicable solution.
10. Be understanding. It is the key to any relationship. Be the person before whom your partner can be most relaxed and natural. Love without being judgmental. It works!
Past seven months my daughter is suffering from heavy periods continuously. Latest ultrasound suggests enlarged ovaries and pcod. She has been suffering heavy and irregular periods since last 10 years which could only be stopped with hormonal help. Previous reports suggested small fibroids and endometrial hyperplasia. She has taken ayurvedic treatment from last one year. Latest report is not mentioning fibroid or endometrial hyperplasia but bleeding is continuing. We do want to go for allopathy treatment. Ayurvedic doctor suggested amycordial+amreeplus for this. What should she do kindly suggest? KINDLY DONT UPLOAD THIS ON WEBSITE.
I and my girlfriend had 100% unprotected sex and sperm has entered inside her vagina. But it was 3rd day after her periods ended. So is there any chances that she will get pregnant?
Here are some tips on pregnancy after recurrent abortions
Hi, this is soujanya, my period is very regular till now, but this month it was late, that too from past 3 days low bleeding, I have any problem or am I pregnant please help me.
What is cradle cap?
Cradle cap (infant seborrheic dermatitis) is scaly patches on a baby's scalp. Cradle cap isn’t serious, but it can cause thick crusting and white or yellow scales. Some babies can also have seborrheic dermatitis in the diaper area, and on the face, neck, and trunk. Cradle cap usually clears up within the first year.
What causes cradle cap?
Which children are at risk for cradle cap?
Babies between the ages of 3 weeks and 12 months are at greater risk of getting cradle cap.
What are the symptoms of cradle cap?
Symptoms can occur a bit differently in each child. They can include dry or greasy scales on the scalp. The scalp may also appear red. It usually does not itch.
How is cradle cap diagnosed?
Cradle cap is usually diagnosed based on a physical exam of your child. The rash involved with cradle cap is unique. It can usually be diagnosed by a physical exam.
How is cradle cap treated?
Treatment will depend on your child’s symptoms, age, and general health. It will also depend on how severe the condition is.
The problem will go away on its own over time. But most parents prefer treatment because it usually helps reduce or get rid of the problem. Even with treatment, the problem may come back during the baby’s first year of life. Treatment is usually effective in helping symptoms. It may include:
Special shampoo, as prescribed by your child’s healthcare provider
Corticosteroid cream or lotion for a short period of time if the problem is really bad or persistent
What can I do to prevent cradle cap in my child?
Cradle cap is common in young babies and does not point to poor hygiene or lack of care. The following may help prevent the buildup of scales on the scalp:
Use a soft bristled brush to remove the scales from the scalp.
Shampoo baby’s hair often.
Apply baby oil to the scalp after shampooing.
When should I call my child’s healthcare provider?
Most cases of cradle cap can be treated at home. If the problem doesn’t get better, you may ask your healthcare provider to prescribe an appropriate shampoo or cream. If the problem still does not get better with the prescribed medicine, tell your healthcare provider.
Key points about cradle cap
Cradle cap is scaly patches on a baby’s scalp.
Babies between ages 3 weeks and 12 months are at greater risk of getting cradle cap.
The problem will go away over time.
Most cases of cradle cap can be treated at home by using a soft-bristled brush, frequent shampooing, and applying baby oil.
I don't have proper periods. My menstrual happened 3 months one time. What should I do? Is weight loss will be the solution? If it means, pls give suggestion to weight loss.
Hi doctor, my period start on 30 nov 2016. I have done intercourse on 4 and 6 Dec 2016. Is there any chance to be pregnant. I want to be get pregnant. Pls tell me.
I am 21 years old I am having second abortion in span of 5 months by using MTP kit Does it affect my future pregnancy or my severe weight gain. As in my first abortion I gained weight which is very to reduce and can not possibly get rid of it.
Hi sir recently I was married so I want to do everything with my wife but upto one or one nd half years we don't want child so now what can we do for avoiding pregnancy upto one year .
I have two children and my wife is pregnant again now I don't want more kids can I have solution for this.
My wife is pregnent 8 th month running, unfortunately she is affected oligohydramnious her water level is 5.8 cm please cater suggestion in this regard.
A pain in the back can make even small, daily activities like bathing, getting dressed or even bending down to pick up things difficult. A quick and thorough treatment of such problems can prevent the problem from worsening. In such cases, there is an obvious need to exercise the lower back muscles. However, before performing these exercises, a lot of preparation is required to get your back into shape. Taking enough time to warm up and stretch the muscles can make a significant difference between helping and making the problem worse.
Why should you exercise your lower back?
The main reason for exercising the lower back region is to make it move gently through all types of motion so that it can have a greater range of movement during daily activities. Core strengthening exercises and stretches are recommended to prevent back pain. While doing these exercises, try avoiding activities that cause pain or discomfort. Pain is a sign of problem and one must be careful to avoid it during these exercises as it shows that you are hurting yourself in some way or the other.
Activities to be followed:
The following activities can help in increasing the flow of blood to the sore areas of your back and prepare for more activity, thus reducing the chance of aggravation.
- Soak in a tub of water: Fill a tub with water to a level that you will tend to float and thus reduce the force of gravity on your spine and muscles. Epsom salt can be added to relax the muscles. Do not to sit up too high in as it can cause stress to the low back discs. Slide down low enough so that the back is allowed to flatten a small amount, thus reducing disc and muscle stress.
- Use local heat to reduce muscle spasms: Soak a large towel with hot water and wring it out. Place it on the low back where your pain is located. You can also place a damp towel in the microwave oven long enough so as to heat the towel. Be careful not to overheat the towel. Place the warm cloth on the area of your pain for about ten minutes.
- Hip slides: Lie on your back. First move one hip and then the other towards your shoulders. Raise your right hip towards the right shoulder and then the left hip towards the left shoulder. Raise one of your hips and then the other up off the floor so that your back twists a little. Raise the right hip off from the floor and then do the same with your left hip.
- Windmill: This is a general back exercise. Create big circles with your arms by rotating them in clockwise and anticlockwise circles.
These activities are an excellent way to reduce back spasms and the stress on your back.