Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suriraju VYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years unmarried girl, PCOD sufferer kindly suggest me what should i do as i have gained 15 kg weight.
Hi doctor today I got periods which days we will intercourse ti conceive please tell me doctor and which days we will intercourse?
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.
while going out in sun protect yourself from sun by applying good sunscreen of SPF 50 n goggles to protect your eyes.Always drink clean n lots of water to keep yourself hydrated. Happy summer.
Hi mam/sir I'm 7 week pregnant but I'm suffering from lite spotted watery discharge. I'm using folic acid and duphaston tablets. What is problem. What to do.
My wife missed her periods. Last period date is 19 mar 2016. pregnancy test result is positive. We do not want baby now as already we have two kids aged 6 and 3 yrs. So can you please prescribed some medical to abort the pregnancy.
I am having chemical imbalance. How to overcome chemical imbalance. I feel I am circulating (chakar Ah) once I fell on bed for relax and sudden when I get up I can not stand or sit properly.
Yesterday and day before yesterday we had oral sex with my girlfriend. And she also rubbed my penis in her vagina and I also did fingering in her private place. Now she is facing itching in her private parts from today morning. Is this a serious issue? What should she do please tell urgently? Thank you.
Hi, My menstrual cycle is regular (28 days). During periods, I feel little bit discomfort on right side abdomen so I guess that right ovary was releasing egg every month. My queries are 1. Only right ovary releasing egg every month is normal or abnormal? 2. Whether both ovaries should release egg alternately every month?
Hlo This is yashika agarwal resident of ghaziabad. I missed my period dates. Now I need to abort medically. Someone told me about Mifepristone and Misoprostol tablets. I have used it earlier once. But this time I am not getting them without prescription. Could you help me plz? I am just 3.5 weeks pregnant.
Today with the rising instances of cardiovascular diseases, people have become really conscious about their heart's health and want to opt for items that promote good health. Oil is one of the most important components in food that is almost unavoidable so it is recommended to educate yourself about the different kinds available. Mustard oil is an age old oil that is used to cook almost all types of foods in India and then there is refined oil which is processed to meet the customers' needs. It becomes difficult to choose an oil that is actually beneficial to your health.
Mustard oil is derived from mustard seeds which is a little pungent and dark yellow in color. It is widely used as cooking oil in India. It is known to contain healthy fats that do not accumulate in the blood vessels and is also a source of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and decreases the cholesterol level. Mustard oil has Glucosinolate, an antimicrobial ingredient that provides protection from infections.
Refined oils are natural oils which have been processed to remove impurities, odor, and contaminants. They are chemically treated to make the oil look clearer and cater to the customers' preference. Not many health benefits of refined oil are known apart from the fact that it is rigorously treated to meet the needs of the customers such as refined oils for heart patients. Filtered oil, on the other hand, is made by only eliminating impurities without being chemically processed which is better than refined oil.
Though generally mustard oil is regarded as healthy, researchers have found its downside too. Mustard oil has considerable amounts of erucic acid and heavy consumption may cause diarrhea or anemia. It is also known to cause skin eruptions and Rhinitis. It is recommended to consume moderate amounts of mustard oil so that you don't expose yourself to such risks.
Refined oils have much more harmful effects on your health than mustard oil. To begin with, the very fact that it is chemically treated makes it quite harmful. The process of refining involves nickel which has detrimental effects on the skin, respiratory system and liver. Preservatives and sodium hydroxide are also added during the processing which is harmful to the digestive system.
It is always better to go natural; so, mustard oil wins the debate but not without some glitches. It is advisable to choose your oil wisely and also monitor your consumption.