Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Sir, I am married but we have no child is the first time in my life and a new couples and Please suggest what to do?.
I am an 18 year old student. I got married 2 months back. My husband is still working in Bangalore. I am a BBM student in Coimbatore. Currently we could see some symptoms for pregnancy like vomiting etc. After we checked pregnancy test kit, the result is still positive. Do we have any medications to avoid this pregnancy?
Hello doctor This month I had sex on 20th day. I.e on 11-12-2016. Last month I had my periods on date of 22-11-2016. Can I get a pregnancy. please tell me. We are awaiting for our child.
My wife had a cyst in uterus with size of 5.6cms. We are planing to remove the cyst and also to do family planning.
Yellowish white, thick, clumpy, slime like consistency dicharge from my vagina that smells awful. Is it any kind of yeast infection? i'm 20 years old.
Meri maasi ki age approx 40 years h.n unke 2 childrens h ,they both r boy. 1 boy 8-9 years ka h, n dusra 5-6 saal ka. Unhone Dr. Se check up kraya to Dr. Ne severe osteoporosis likha h.n LSCS Surgery v likha h.bt mujhe in dono ka connection smjh nhi aa rha. N LSCS qa h ,q likha gya h inke case me. Ye pregnant v nhi h.n na hi 3rd child k liye try kr rhi h.kindly explain me in easy words.
My unmarried niece is 23+ years old. She has poly cysts in every. Is there any remedy in Homeopathy. What will be the problems in future.
My wife is 30 years old and we have two kids and my problem is she is not any more interested in sex is there any medicine or any way to get her in mood so she will respond me in same way which I do in my sex mood.
Hello my best friend sister like she needs help. Actually she ended with her periods on 16th of feb and on 22nd feb she had an protected sex (condom) with her bf. As according to her the whole act was for around only 15 mins and she said her bf did no ejaculated inside her. Still she was worried and she took an i-pill within 4 to 5 hrs on 22nd. Then on 28th she got slight bleeding in the morning then it stopped. Then again the next day she had bleeding the whole day n then it stopped by evening and nw on 1 st again she got bleeding but very little and stopped. She was also having headache and body ache. What is the reason? Is it the side effect of i-pill or she is pregnant?
My daughter is 14 years old 5 months before mensuration process was started means in April this process is not regular from 22 days mensuration process was going on so scanned in report there is enlargement in size of ovaries please tell us it causes and treatment.
Sir/madam, they before yesterday I. E, Mar 1st n8 we had intercourse with my husband without any protection. Due to my marriage ihad taken pill on 27 Feb to delay the menstrual cycle which is on Mar 1st. Will I get pregnancy. We decided not conceive for 1 year. Please help.
Hi I have been married for five year's but I am living in a sexless marriage where my wife never shows any interest in making love, I have never seen the desire in her she is so dormant when it comes to sex and this is so frustrating now. Is there a cure for this, can she be treated with some medicines?
Hi I forget to take 3 dose of contraceptives pills what I can do now how it will continue? its is possible to continue or not?
Hello Doctor, My baby now 4 month old my husband now live in other country he is coming on next month so how to avoid next pregnancy what to do and what type of medicine for safe?
Dear doctor, I take mifegeat kit (1+4) tablets, 1 big tablet take on date 24-5-16 at night, and another 4 tablets takes advice of drugist. And my bleeding start, after 5 days blood clot stop and 2 weeks after take mifegest kit ,a tiny small blood clot discharge, and my vaginal also discharge brownish with blood a very small amount of whole day. And I checked my pregnancy by prega news, its show negative on date 15-6-16 , doctor, did I successful aborted? When my first period come after abortion? Please doctor help me immediately.
1) Push Ups - The best of all. They target all muscles, from your arms to your abs to your legs and the butt. If they feel difficult at first, go on to your knees. But once you feel strong, go ahead and do the full ones. Push-ups should ideally be done as many as you can!
2) Squats - A simple squat exercise can take care of all the fat accumulated at your bottom. For a squat, stand hip width apart go down to your knees, make sure that the knees don't come ahead of your ankle. Then, move up slowly. Repeat.
3) Crossover Lunge - Arms at shoulder height with palms down. Now, step with one foot forward, crossing the other. Twist the torso. This is a cross-over lunge. It will help your oblique, sides bulges and legs all at the same time.
4) Bench Dips - Take a car or a bench. Place your hands at hip width apart and move forward. Now, press yourself up and down. Bench Dips are excellent for toning your arms.
5) Plank - Simple but great for your core. Plank requires you to stay in the first part of a push up position. Make sure that everything, from your head to your ankle are in a straight line. Suck the stomach in. Don't let your hips sag.
Make sure that you also include a healthier, balanced meal as a part of lifestyle to help your body get fitter.
If you have any further questions on fitness, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Both men, as well as women, suffer from intimacy issues that range from vaginal dryness in women, erectile dysfunction in men, to low sex drive in both the partners. It is not simply limited to lack of interest in sex, but can involve pain while having intercourse, difficulty in having an orgasm and maintaining an erection. Though there are various factors that lead to these ailments, there are great means of increasing libido and enjoy lovemaking once you have detected the problem.
Various types of impotence in women
Sexual dysfunction in women can be grouped into various disorders such as lack of sexual desire, pain while having intercourse and difficulty in orgasm. Alterations in hormone levels, changes in medication and other allied factors can lead to low libido as well as other sexual problems in women. Some of the most common sexual problems in women are:
- Vaginal dryness: This leads to a lowered sex drive and problems with desire and sex can be very painful as the vagina is not lubricated. It can be caused by menopause or breastfeeding. Even psychological issues like stress can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Lower sex drive: Lack of sexual drive can also be caused by lower levels of hormone oestrogen. Fatigue, anxiety, depression can lead to low libido along with certain medicines. For example, use of antidepressants can reduce the sex drive.
- Difficulty in reaching orgasm: Orgasmic disorders like delay in reaching orgasm, inability to have an orgasm can affect both men and women.
- Pain while having sex: This pain is often caused by vaginal dryness and sometimes a burning sensation can be accompanied during sex.
Sexual dysfunction in men
Some of the most common types of sexual dysfunction in men are:
- Erectile dysfunction: This is one of the most common types of sexual problem in men and is caused due to high blood pressure, diabetes or due to anxiety while having sex. Stress, fatigue and depression also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Ejaculation issues: These involve premature ejaculation and inability to ejaculate altogether. A history of sexual trauma, excessive use of antidepressants and anxiety about sex leads to various kinds of ejaculation issues.
- Low libido: Psychological issues like depression and stress related to sex can lead to the decreased or no sexual desire. A decrease in hormone levels, especially, if testosterone is low and side effects from medications lead to diminished libido.
All couples deserve to enjoy a healthy sex life which is crucial for the relationship. If you are experiencing any of these impotence problems, its time you consult a doctor.