Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sureshwar N
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sureshwar NYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old married girl. I have constipation problem. I have so much pimples on my face. I have have hair fall problem also.
Washing hairs daily good or bad. I am having lot of dandruff and bit oily. Because of that I am washing hair daily. Is there any problem please suggest me. And my hair becoming very thin.
Hello my mother is a diabetic patient yesterday when we went for check up my mother sugar levels are very high 580 so what she eat for normal sugar levels.
I have runners knee issue from last 4 months. Tried orthopaedic doctors and physiotherapy but still no improvement. How can I overcome this.
Hi, I'm 30 male suffering from severe hair loss, Hair on scalp and body too, lost 40 to 60 % of my density int the over a period of time of 2 years, I was in medication for stomach ulcers during that time hence I was in an impression that it was due to medication. Its been more than a year that I'm not taking any medication still day by day my hair loss get worst.
Hi this is deepti, I am 22 years old n I am having breathing problem since last 2-3 months. Is it asthma?
On my skin sometime I can see white spots which comes whenever there is environment and temperature change.
Homeopathy is a field of medicine that uses natural resources to make a difference in the long-term and on a sustainable basis. Presently, it is used by over 200 million people. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high in dosage. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
Following are the 7 myths about homeopathy:
- Training: It is a major myth that homeopaths do not really undergo proper medical training. The truth is that all these doctors have to go through a four year long process of training via courses offered at accredited colleges and universities. Further, the course also includes modules on pathology, anatomy and other fields like materia medica and homeopathic philosophy. By the time the training is over, the doctor is like any other doctor in any other field. Further, with constant research and practice, the doctor can become even more of an expert within ten years.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. However, the fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Unscientific medicines: These medicines are usually termed as unscientific by cynics. The truth is that the metals and minerals contained in the medicines are tested and put under trial before they are released for consumption. The values are recorded on periodic tables. The substances also include ingredients like plants and snake's venom. Each medicine's symptoms and accidental allergies are recorded and put forth with a perspective on human nature. The books on homeopathy are written and recorded on the basis of the symptoms and allergic reactions. Also, many people believe that the medicines are simply water as they are diluted solutions. These medicines are diluted with a method called succussion, which makes a dose potent with the help of vigorous shaking. While higher potency drugs are given to those suffering from an emotional state of belief regarding an ailment, lower potency medication is prescribed for those suffering from severe cases.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in cases where there is ultimate need of manual intervention where medicinal action is not suggestive eg: fractures, appendicitis, large tumors, etc.
- No proof of efficiency: While it is a well known fact that homeopathy efficacy cannot be tested by standardised methods, due to the personalisation of the medication for each individual, it is also true that the efficacy has been proven with 180 controlled tests in the past 24 years and 118 random tests in the same time frame. It is important to know your facts before you decide to go with a certain field of medicine. With homeopathy, there will be a lot of focus on the human mind as well as the ailment for an inside out approach.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 25 yr old and my weight is 58 kg from four yrs, I take healthy foods with fruits still my weight is not increasing my height is 5'7. What I need to do?
Physical intimacy forms a vital part of romantic relationships, marital or otherwise. Going by the general hierarchy of human needs, the drive for sex is one of the basic urges of a human being that needs to be fulfilled before moving on to higher level needs, which include security and companionship.
Sex in a relationship is very important because:
1. It ensures the overall satisfaction of both the individuals in the relationship.
2. It helps in forging a deeper emotional connect with the partner, thereby, establishing trust and understanding.
3. Sexual intimacy helps in establishing a rather firm relationship base, thus facilitating a stronger psychological bond.
4. Sex helps both the partners acknowledge the worth of the relationship, even more. Since, there is more clarity and transparency, sex helps both the partners come absolutely clean in terms of what they want from the relationship.
Foreplay helps in establishing trust in the relationship by letting the partner know that the other wants to stay with him/her and it is not the act of sexual intercourse that is only important. The lack of sex in a romantic relationship reduces the psychological wellbeing of both the partners and their emotional and physical satisfaction and takeaways from the relationship.
It is important to not use sexual act as a weapon or as an answer to disputes. This eventually results in the degradation of the relationship. In most marital or couple counselling sessions, the partners are questioned about their sex life and encouraged to enhance it, but not as a solution to their emotional problems. It is only advised to bring the couple closer. Research suggests that physical intimacy is a close second to emotional intimacy in relationships and they both go hand in hand in bettering the relationship. Needs, both sexual and emotional, require equal fulfilment to ensure a long standing relationship. However, both the types of needs need to be prioritized, and this priority varies among couples and both partners must work towards striking a balance between the two. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.