Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh Y AYour feedback matters!
Sir I am having stomach gas problem from last 8 months the gas is always their in my stomach and intestine specially in large intestine due to with I also have back pain and uneasiness all day stomach is always heavy and fluffy all day after trying soo many medicine now I have decided to take UNIENZYME CAPSULE AND LEE BIOTIC (pre pro biotic) 2 to 3 times a day and isabgoal at night sir plzz tell me if anything is wrong their in these medicine or can do another medicine will help me more then these nd how long can I take these medicine ive decided to take them for 4 to 6 months plzz rly.
I am having anxiety problem from past few months. Whenever unfavorable situation comes I feel uncomfortable, having some pain in chest area, have uneasy breathing, & feel GHABRAHAT. Most of the time I feel nervous, tired and not willing to work on anything. I tried but not able to perform meditation, exercise. Please suggest some medicine which improves this situation and give me confidence to work in all odd situation.
I sweat too much. Even in the morning when I walk in the street and also during eating anything hot. Sweat comes more on face. And my skin is oil skin and looks very bad after sweating.
Respected sir, I am 35 years old, and I have pain problem in back and in knees. And one more thing is that I when I come from outstation then there is big pain in my head and then vomiting and after some time I get relief from my head pain if more then I go to doctor then they give me injection and I get relief, they tell me this is due to food those I have eat out of station. So please give me some solution. Thanks.
If the body temperature rises above 40 degrees C and the body loses the ability to cool down, it is considered heatstroke/sunstroke
High body temperature
Increasing Heart rate
Nonexertional or classic heatstroke
In both cases, the effects of heatstroke can be exacerbated by wearing too much clothing, not replacing water lost to sweating and by drinking alcohol, which can affect the body's temperature regulation
Home Treatment for Heat Stroke
In order to treat a heat stroke a medical health care provider will focus on cooling your body so that it reaches its normal temperature as soon as possible. Some of the simple self-care steps that are advised in this case include:
- Cold Water: It may become necessary to immerse your entire body in cold water or ice water so that your body temperature can be brought down as quickly as possible. You could do this by sitting in a bathtub filled with cold water for around 5 or 10 minutes.
- Cooling Blanket: If it is not possible for you to sit in a bathtub, you could warp a special cooling blanket around yourself, after packing your groin area, neck, chest, and back with ice packs
- Rehydrate your Body: You need to alleviate body temperature internally and externally and therefore, it is important that you drink a lot of water. Drinking extra fluids can help reduce the risks of dehydration.
- Diet for Heat Stroke : Diet for heat stroke can help to prevent the problem to some extent.
Eat a high amount of fresh fruits and vegetables and especially those that have a cooling effect on the body and contain a lot of water
- Avoid any food items that are high in salt, as excess sodium could hamper the regular production of sweat in the body
- Drink an additional amount of fluids, like fresh juice or an energy drink as it could replenish the levels of water in your body
- Consume some buttermilk, made from yogurt. Not only is this very cooling, but can also be great for the overall health.
- Add healthy sources of protein to your diet, which mainly include nuts, pulses, and olive oil. This will steady your blood sugar levels, thereby preventing heat strokes.
Suggestion for Heat Stroke
First of all, choose your clothes carefully; opt for light fabrics in a loose fit, which will allow your skin to breathe. Moreover, if you are taking any medication, like antidepressants, antipsychotics, diuretics or beta blockers, it is best to check with your doctor, for additional precautions to prevent a heat stroke.