Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh T.SYour feedback matters!
Muja mara mouth ma tonsil ma eak ghav ho gaya ha tons ma white Coller ka pumps jama ho jata ha to bahot pan hota ha mara ear ma zabda ma pura pan hota ha mana 4-5 ent sarzan ko bataya mana MRI& citi scan bhi Kayra par muja Khai bhi arram nahi Mila hi please advaic me
I have little (small dot) cavity in my 3, 4 teeth. Is there any medicine to cure it? And how much will it cost?
On teeth yellowish layer is form after proper brushing it will not clean. What should do for this problem ?is not it have any solution?
Hey I am 18 years old, I had worn braces for about 2 years, after that dey had given me a retainer bt I did nt wear it regularly, hence I hav found dat my tooth d one at d front seems to hav protruded a bit. Will protrusion continue? How will I stop if it does?
Hi I had tooth problem I made the treatment long back doctor replaced the spoiled tooth with new cap now the problem is there is gap between this cap tooth and beside tooth the is being struck in that. How can I over come it (gap).
Im 22 male. I had a recent visit to malaysia and singapore for 20 days, after few days of return I began to have cough which was severe for 3 days and it reduced in the following days I have a very very minimal pain when I swallow saliva (only when I note it) I do not have any problem in eating or drinking water. I still did not have any medications. Should I give medical treatment for this.
Dear doctors I am getting bad breath in the evening itself I used to take more water regularly but still it's coming. Due to this my wife felt bad for this please help how to avoid that and also I had belly too. Please suggest me to avoid the bad breath.
Is eating chewing bad for my health. I prefer happy dent. Two tabs a day mostly after meals. I have heard that eating chewing gums uses up your digestive enzymes which have a limited production during our lifetime.
I have started to drink warm water with turmeric powder before brush at morning from 4 to 5 days ago but I am getting digestion problems, is it really beneficial to do that because read it on net then I started doing it, previously my digestion was good so shall I continue doing that or follow my previous routine?
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.
I am having problem of cavity. And my 3rd molar is coming so it pain a lot and its coming not in exact direction so any solutions of that.
I am 64 yrs old 3 months ago I had blood coming out while brushing my teeth and was asked to get my teeth cleaned and prescribed qudrajel. It only gave temp relief and after a month it was re-precribed. But it has not helped and I continue to get blood while brushing. What to do?
According to studies, the majority of the world population has at least one missing tooth, when it comes to dental health. Usually, one of the back teeth is missing. Most people do not care about a missing tooth as it is not visible and does not affect one's image. However, a missing back tooth is a matter of concern, and it matters. This is because of the tooth's function and also because bone loss occurs when a back tooth is lost.
Wisdom Tooth: Wisdom tooth or 3rd molar extraction The wisdom teeth, also known as the third molars, are the final set of molars to erupt. Not everyone keeps these teeth, nor are they necessary for having a healthy, beautiful smile. In fact, they can cause harm if they do not come in properly. When these molars come in, usually between the ages of 16 and 20, there may not be enough room left for them to erupt. As a result, they can emerge at an angle, they may crowd the mouth and sometimes they don't fully emerge. This can lead to future oral health problems like infections and pain. So, it should be extracted.
Effects of a lost back tooth: A lost back tooth should not be ignored, even though it did not cause you much inconvenience initially. The problems start occurring slowly and when they reach a fatal stage, a lot of dental problems are likely to occur. A lost tooth causes several problems and damage to your oral health and appearance if you leave it unattended.
Here are the negative effects of a lost back tooth:
- The alveolar bone, which surrounds the teeth requires a good amount of regular stimulation for maintaining health. The lack of stimulation will slowly make the bone waste away.
- With a missing back tooth, the bone width is likely to decrease by 25% within a year and will continue decreasing with the passage of time.
- The bone loss which occurs due to a missing back tooth will also cause problems in chewing food, and the back molars are designed especially for chewing and grinding food. Your speech will also be affected because of a missing back tooth.
- Extensive bone loss can even lead to negative changes in the facial shape. The facial shape also collapses in some cases. This will affect your appearance and will lead to low self-esteem and self-confidence.
Dental Implants: an ideal remedy for a lost back tooth: The best remedy for a missing back tooth is to get a dental tooth implant. Dental implants work effectively to maintain the bone structure. This is because the implants are fused directly into the bone. The bone can function properly and stay healthy after a dental implant is fused into it. You should consult a dentist to choose the best type of dental implant to replace your lost back tooth. Once the implant is installed, your dental functioning will return to normal soon. Little time is required to get adjusted to the implant.
If a back tooth is lost, you will surely miss it. A lost back tooth can affect your overall dental health, may cause bone loss and can even change your facial shape. Dental tooth implants should be used to replace a lost back tooth for maintaining good dental health.