Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hello doc , I had mifepristone 200 mg 2 pills on 18th and misoprostol 200 mp 2pills on 20th orally and 2pills vaginal and I puked after 15 mins if misoprostol ,i had heavy cramps and nauseous feeling ,bt very lil bleeding , now its 21st can I start the process again or should I go for d and c .
I am 48 year male, 6 feet tall, 75 kg weight with prortionate build. I am working as hr executive and have a sitting job. For the last one year, I am feeling pricking pain in my right heel. Doctors say there is no medicine for that and it will go away in a couple of years. The pain is acute during mornings and it aggravates when I stand for 3 hours at a stretch. I am using soft cushioning in my shoes. Not using any pain-killers regularly but when my work demands longer standing job, I take a diclofenac or two. Please advise me what to do?
I am in relation to a girl (26) since 2 months. She had a baby girl of around 6 month. Till now I don't have any physical relation with her. Actually she often requesting me to drink her milk from her breast. Is there any problem with that. Pls suggest.
I am continuously suffering from cold, I take medicine and other precautions but it stops just for the time being, I usually suffer from a lot of irritation in the nose along with heavy sneezing, please suggest some medication?
I was satisfy of the answers of both doctors but my when I have a sex I will took only 2 min & I will dissolved .i.e.i will lost my erectile position of pennies very earlier. Pls told me solution. Help.
1 Sneezing / nasal discharge after getting up from bed in morning. 2 Acidity after 4 hours after taking dinner.
My father 65years male. Having neck pain and right upper limb tingling sensations. Wat is the treatment. Is it serious condition?
I am from Jaipur, my mother is 50 year old and suffering from complicated HSP Henoch-Schonlein purpura and MND Motor neurone disease . Is there any cure of disease. Should I approach to hospital in New Delhi or somewhere else. please suggest.
Although it is still a matter of debate within medical circles, recorded instances of symptoms in middle aged men that resemble the symptoms of female menopause are not at all unnatural and not uncommon either. Commonly referred to as male menopause, this condition alludes to the reduced testosterone level of the male body. However, this condition significantly differs from female menopause in the very fact that not every middle aged man will go through this phase or be afflicted by this condition.
What is the cause behind it?
The causes of male menopause are as follows:
- Drop in testosterone levels: The hormone testosterone produced in the testes not only regulates the sexual drive in a man, but also ushers in puberty as a boy gradually becomes a man. Testosterone secretion helps in the development of body hair, regulation of physical and emotional energy, the change in your voice and the muscular mass of the body. The reduction of testosterone occurs gradually in the male body as you reach the age of 30 and by the age of 40-45, the testosterone level falls significantly. It can drop even further after 50 which may lead to male menopause, also termed as andropause.
- Underlying physical or psychological conditions: As a man gets older, other physiological factors that may afflict his body could be hypertension, diabetes, sleep apnea and many others. These could also end up reducing the testosterone levels within the body resulting in male menopause. Depression, anxiety and even mental disorders have been attributed to triggering this condition.
What are its signs
The symptoms of male menopause typically occur at the same age as when a female approaches menopause. The symptoms are as follows:
- Decreased sex drive.
- Lack of concentration and enthusiasm in general.
- Depression and a reduced sense of self-belief.
- Infertility and problems with erection.
- Significant loss in muscular mass and body hair.
- Sudden growth of breasts and decrease in bone density.
- Body fat suddenly increases.
- Prolonged sensation of fatigue.