Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Shetty
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh ShettyYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a sever stomach pain, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Meri umra 26 saal he mere ling(penis) mai 4 din se bilkul kadakpan nahi aa pa rha he me koi upaye bataye please.
Am married since 2012, but yet not get a child, My problem is early ejaculate a sperm in during sex also my wife problem is irregular periods she is 23 years old. Now my question is we will get a child.
PGS or Pre-implantation Genetic Screening is a test conducted to decipher the chromosome count of the embryo. Today, if you are planning to get pregnant or using alternative technologies for pregnancy; there are several tests that need to be conducted so that the child is born healthy and stable. One such test is the PGS, it determines whether or not the count of chromosomes is normal, which is forty six, is present in the embryo. If there are abnormal numbers of chromosomes present in the embryo then it might lead to additional problems in the future. In such cases, special treatments and procedures are conducted.
There are several advantages of PGS. Some of them are highlighted in details below.
- Healthy pregnancy: Interestingly, a man can produce sperms throughout his lifetime. But a woman is born with the eggs already created. The chances of producing a healthy baby with those eggs decrease as the age of the woman increases. It is seen that those women who think of delivering a child in their older ages are often found with chromosome deficiencies in the embryo. Thus, to avoid such a situation, it is best to perform PGS.
- Reduces the chance of miscarriage: Pregnancies which occur without having performed any prior tests like the PGS have high chances of resulting into a miscarriage at the slightest of carelessness. But research has found that those pregnancies which take place after considering the chromosomal health of the embryo have reduced the risk of being abnormally terminated.
- Time reduction between two IVF Circles: For those who do not know IVF stands for In-Vitro Fertilisation. It is a process which aids a woman in becoming pregnant. It is often opted by those who are having issues in naturally conceiving a child. PGS here plays an important role. If the test detects abnormal embryo, then the next IVF circle can be started right away without wasting any time. But if the PGS detects a normal embryo then the IVF circle is deemed to be successful and the woman can continue with the pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the main advantages of Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening. This helps to determine whether the embryo is of the desired choice or not and whether the baby born out of it would be healthy and normal. It is one of the tests which need to be conducted preceding implantation to provide better results after the implantation process is carried out. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
- Ayurvedic medicine is a holistic, whole-body approach to health. It originated thousands of years ago in India. This practice promotes a combined use of herbal compounds, dietary guidelines, and specific exercises. It seeks to address the spiritual and social components of a person’s well-being in addition to their physical health.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) causes men to have difficulty maintaining an erection during sex. It’s a common problem, especially in men over the age of 40. Treating ED often involves addressing underlying psychological and physiological concerns that appear disconnected from sexual function. Research suggests that ayurvedic medicine approaches may aid the treatment of ED