Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh P P
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh P PYour feedback matters!
Since last Tuesday I've been suffering with cold shivers, body ache, joint pains and running atemperature of 100-101. I've taken treatment for this. I was recovering after the medication. But since yesterday I have terrible cough and uneasyness.
I tripped from stairs about three months ago. I got injected and also took medication. Now every time I wake up in the morning I can't move my back for about five mins. Is it something major? do I have to get a scan done?
I am 35 year old male. One day before I had my semen analysis test. The results are: PHYSICAL EXAMINATION - VOLUME 2 ml - COLOUR GREYISH WHITE - pH ALKALINE - VISCOSITY NORMAL - APPEARANCE OPAQUE - liquefaction TIME 30 Min. - MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION - SPERM CONCENTRATION 57.6 Millions / ml - TOTAL SPERM COUNT 115.2 - ACTIVE MOTILE 15 % - SLUGGISH 40 % - NON MOTILE 45 % - NORMAL FORMS 60 % - ABNORMAL FORMS 40 % - PUS CELLS 5-6 / HPF - Is it normal, can I become father?
My mother is 48 years old and about 55 kg in weight with 5" 4' height. She usually has pain in her joints. She is having pain from last many years. She had many test including RF Factor test and all are normal. Please suggest what should be done.
My health very low weight 40 kg age 24 year good food only veg no improve in health hight 5.3inch but body is low please me help me my body weight high.
Sir I am 41 years old man I have a pain in upper back side to right side solders till hands nee joint from two years. I have meet three doctors like orthopedic, spine specialist, and nero surgery doctors. They told to me that in my c-5 and c-6 nerve has some problem can you suggest me what should I do ?
Glucose is the primary ingredient within the body which is turned into an energy source. This is what we use when we move, walk or make the slightest movements. To metabolize glucose into energy, your body needs insulin, which is a hormone produced within the pancreas. However, if the body doesn't react to the insulin or the pancreas is unable to produce enough, glucose cannot be converted into energy and thus results in type 2 diabetes.
Symptoms of type 2 diabetes
- Sudden or gradual weight loss despite increased hunger - Many people complain that they feel hungry and eat more, but despite this, tend to lose weight. This occurs as the body cannot metabolize glucose and uses energy reserves from fat or muscles leading to weight loss.
- Frequent infections and slow healing - If you are afflicted with Type 2 diabetes, then it might affect your immune system and you may be prone to infections. Also, any cuts or bruises on your body will take much longer to heal than normal.
- Irritability and fatigue - Another common symptom of type 2 diabetes along with the other symptoms mentioned here is quick irritability and fatigue. This is because most of the body is deprived of sugar and thus lacks the energy needed to function normally.
- Constant thirst and increased urination - If you feel constantly thirsty despite drinking ample water and urinating frequently, this may be a tell tale sign of type 2 diabetes.
- Skin darkening in folds and creases of the body - Also known as acanthosis nigricans; this is a darkening of the skin where it also becomes velvety to the touch. It usually develops in the folds on skin in areas such as the neck and armpits and is a direct result of insulin resistance.
Causes of Type 2 diabetes
Some of the most common causes of Type 2 diabetes could be:
- Being overweight
- Lack of physical activity
- Genetic predisposition or family history
- If you are more than 45 years of age
- Hormonal problems such as Polycystic ovarian syndrome
There three major factors that can help you prevent and reverse pre- and type II diabetes: proper diet and appropriate nutritional and herbal supplementation, exercise, and weight management.
- Diet: Proper diet is critical for both preventing and treating pre-and type II diabetes. One of the most important dietary precautions you can take is to eliminate all refined sugars and sugar products from your diet. Also reduce or eliminate your intake of alcohol and caffeine; avoid fast, processed "junk" foods and soda, altogether; and eat protein snacks between meals.
- Eating According to the Glycemic Index: Another important dietary tip is eat meals that contains an abundance of low-glycemic (low-sugar) foods. By doing so you can significantly improve your body's ability to maintain low insulin and blood sugar levels. Low-glycemic foods include raw, organic leafy green vegetables, fruits that contain pits, sweet potatoes, yams, organic whole-grain breads and cereals, most legumes and nuts, skim and buttermilk, poultry, white fish, shellfish, and lean cuts of beef and veal.
- Nutritional and Herbal Supplements: In addition to a healthy diet, many people at risk for or who already have pre- or type II diabetes will also benefit from various nutritional and herbal supplements.
- Exercise: Regular exercise should be part of every diabetic's daily routine. Exercise in combination with a weight loss program has been proven to reduce the odds of developing diabetes by 58 percent among people who are at risk for the disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.