Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
I am a 21 years old girl. I am suffering from migraine. When I take some stress a strong pain starts. It makes me irritating. From a month I am not getting proper sleep also. Is there is any connection between this?
Hello sir My patient have problem of facial paralysis. And have no family history of such type of problem. What will I do.
Kya periods ke time sex karne se aids hone ka darr rehta ya fir freely sex kar sakte h ya condom use karna zaroori hai. Kya migrain ki dard me normal painkillers kha sakte hai ya fir kisi doctor ko dikhana must hai. Zada mastubate karne se kya body ka wait kam hone lagta hai aur joints me pain bhi hone lagte hai.Please tell.
I am 51 yr. Old female. For 2 weeks, sometimes my left hands' thumb will be jerking for a few seconds. Is this any symptom of any disease? this happens most of the days 3 or more times. Why is this happens? shall I take care of any things or take any medicine?
Mere aadhe sir me drd rehta h. Kbi kbi sinus ki trh b hota h. Aise lgta h jaise ball jump kr rhi ho. Dr. Ne migrane btaya tha. But koi test nhi kiya tha. Kya aap muje bta skte h ki kon kon se test krwane chahiye. Ya MRI ECG krwani chahiye.
Hie I really get scared in my dreams I wake up screaming. I am experiencing sleep paralysis from last few months. Feel intense pressure on my upper body. I see some weird things or images. Demons sort of figures. Kind of creepy hands and finds on my eyes. In short I feel as if someone pressing me or pushing me into my bed. I try to scream but I can not. It happens almost every time when I sleep alone whether its night or morning time or evening or afternoon. Please tell something to get out of it. Its getting difficult to handle now. I think a psychiatrist can help.
My father is 70 years old and suffering with alzheimer's Dementia. Brain screening is done and they say that it's shrinkage to brain. So no surgery is applicable but tablets course of Nuhenz, Alzil 5/5 is going on. He was stable but nowadays it is observed that he is urinating at any time without consent at any place. What to do? It can be stopped?
One of my friend met with an accident but not severe near side head he got hurt after that he is doing something all without knowing anything his memory will be fluctuating so pls help my friend from this.
My question is im a migraine patient from 4years now my doctor told to eat inderal 40mg and sileim10 mg tell me some medicine name for not thinking I think a lot I forgot to say may doctor can somebody help me plz.
I am 27 year old male. I am suffering from muscle weakness, low energy, low muscle mass. I am under psychiatric treatment from past 5 yrs. I had taken amitriptyline for around 3yrs. Now I have stopped this medication, it's been 1 year. I am suffering from physical problems like muscle pain while exercising, feeling breathlessness while exercising, feeling numbness in the hand.
Hello Doctor, I am 26 year old male, Suddenly,I feel sensation on my face (right side) kind of numbness, I don't have any kind of problem and after consulting to doctor he said that it may Facial numbness on one side Acoustic neuroma Diabetes mellitus Bell's palsy Stroke Peripheral nerve trauma (see Nerve symptoms) Trigeminal neuralgia But I am unable to understand that whether any kind of precautions or treatment is required or not? Please suggest.
I have been regularly suffering from nervousness and always been the legs shaking along with unconscious feelings would you suggest me some precautions.
Dear sir I am 23 I had seizure last week twice in a day then I started taking allopathy medicine can I shift completely to ayurveda totally so tat I can come out allopathy because allopathy medicine is giving me very much side effects.
The patient is suffering from migraine. Will taking chocolates have good or bad impact on her health?
My cousin gets fits and seizers like epilepsy. Consulted neurologist and she suggested MRI. MRI report says Diffuse cerebellar Atrophy. What does it mean? please let me know. Is this serious disease and curable? Will ayurvedic treatment be better? Is this Mri finding due to epilepsy or epilepsy due to this mri finding? Thank you. Her age is 23.
I am a 56 years old female. I am feeling numbness in my right hand and also shivering. And unable to breathe properly.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
I am 34 years old. i am suffering from neck pain, backache, and right leg paining and numbness, burning. Please help me.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine. These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees. Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.