Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Kumar V.s
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh Kumar V.sYour feedback matters!
I am 44 years with diabetes and on treatment, my sugar level HBA1C shows 6.4mg I have frequent urination with less quantity. Please advise.
I am 20 years old and I have piles problem from last two months due to hard motion. Please show me the better and permanent cure for it.
My chums got delayed by around thirteen days. She recommended blood hcg, thyroid and ultrasound of internal reproductive organs vaginally which I am scared of. If chums have happened I can skip blood hcg I believe.
I have small penis compared to my age. Please suggest how to enlarge it and make it large. It would be of great help if you suggest home remedies for this.
Is having low blood pressure causes any major effect on health, if yes then what needs to be done to avoid such conditions?
I am 18 years old. I can't sleep for the past 3 days properly. I can barely sleep for 2 hours in a day.
Mango and Raw Mango are the best fruit and accompaniment respectively to be included in anyone's diet this summer.
Chunda, Mango Pickle, Aam Chutneys, Aam Panna, Aam Ras, Kanda Keri, Aam Papad, Mango milkshake, Mango Sorbets, etc . Your mouth already watering ? Well mango is known to be an appetite stimulant, specially available in summers to take care of your eating appetite.
Prevents Summer in appetite, diarrhea, dysentery, dyspepsia, indigestion and constipation.
Useful in treatment of Scurvy.
Avoids blood disorders and liver disorders.
I am a 23 year old male. I am physically fit but my hands and feet sweat a lot even in normal conditions. Is there any cure.
I am suffering from severe cold and throat infection. Will it affect my body if it persists so long?
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.