Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh Kumar M SYour feedback matters!
I am 52 years male suffering from body pains and fever 102.9 degree Celsius for last 3 days. Dr. Gave prescriptions should I get thoroughly checked? I'm not diabetic or any blood pressure patient.
My ring fingers both the hands getting locked in the morning hours. And slowly bending as they expose to heat or so. I discovered as trigger finger. I am diabetic too. Type 2. Past 4 years problem. I love guitar, keyboard and driving too. Partial pain or stiffness is always there. Please suggest me some home therapy or exercise. Thanks in advance.
I am 46 year old I have slip discs problem in l-4, l-5 it is curebel? and what should I do to get my self cure in this regards.
In my backside some time its pain so much. I am taking medicine but it is still not working it is paining again.
I am 75 years old. I have developed hip paim. How to cure it? any gel to be applied? pain is more when getting up from bed. No pain if I sit straight.
Dear Dr, I am 68 years old male. My blood examination on 01 Aug shows HDL-35 and LDL -55. BSF-112 and BPP-138. I am daily walk 4 km and do pranayam and select Yoga for back ache. What should be my diet to improve my HDL. Thanks.
Hi, I have pain in all over body regularly. My weight is 78 kg and my height is 5.3 inch.i have pain in legs joint back pain shoulder wrist pain headache sometimes I want to know what all test I have to do. Kindly assist me for the same.
Since 2005 I have been suffering from depression and L5S1 pain. I had one epidural injection in 2007. Issue with depression was significant between 2007 to 2014 that heart beat increase, fear of heart attacks, palpitations, something happens from heart to center of brain that if I keep sleep I was sure to get brain failure or attack and open eyes. Vitamin b12 deficiency is continue issue and I take one a month. I can sleep good without medicine First time in 2015 and 2016 except limited panic attacks. Back pain restricted my movement and now I am having c1-c2 pain. Xray are normal. Pain goes off and on since 2014. Depression and spinal pain is killing my motivation, professional life. Doctor has not prescribed meds for pain. From past 2 days I started panic attack thing. I want to go in root of my issue and work on solutions. I out on weight as I am unable to do exercise of my choice thou I have lost 4 kg to 90.
I have pain in my feet, specially in ankle. Its increasing now and remains whole day. Please advise.
Dear sir, I am physically handicap person by one leg. I work as a photographer in my own studio. My problem is left side back pain is occur when I standup. And how to reduce my weight without any exercise. I work on computer, more than 16 hours/day. No .pain in my eye. Only some itches some time. Please advice sir.
I am 25 year old male and I want to know about is alcohol good or not to me and I also have some pain on my neck from last few days I taking pain relieffrom medical store without doctor's guidance?
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long term for low back pain due to disc problem?
Sir I am 36 year old unmarried boy. My work is sitting work. I have a pain from my full left leg tow to hips, I m unable to sit my leg paining very much please suggest.
I am facing stiffness in shoulders may be due to fusion of 3-4 vertbra nerves in cervicals what should i do ?
Arthritis is an agonising and degenerative condition caused by swelling and inflammation of the joints that causes pain and stiffness. Whether it is dull, sharp, smouldering or a pressure that must be described as having a hammer crushing one of your joints, chronic arthritis pain and joint inflammation is a very common disease among many adults.
Here are a few generic tips to help the condition of arthritis:
- General and regular exercising: Specialists prescribe the use of a workout plan that guarantees certain activities and exercise routine. The point of the regular exercising routine is to guarantee mobility and flexibility of the joints and enhance the scope of movement for patients. In the meantime, working out helps in enhancing the quality of the joints and allows better strength and support for the body. Along these lines, they help in diminishing both weight and strain on the joints.
- Weight control and healthy diet: Patients with arthritis will suffer more on account of weight gain. To keep away from an excess of weight and pressure on the joints as an after effects of weight gain, stay away from putting on weight. Eat healthier foods that comprise of more minerals and vitamins while giving less fat and calories to the body. Increasing vegetables and organic products in the eating regimen is great for arthritis pain. The leafy vegetables contain anti-oxidants. They also have anti-inflammatory effects on the joints and bones.
- Hot and cool treatment: Simple and basic hot and cold treatments can improve things greatly with regards to arthritis pain. Long, warm baths or showers particularly in the morning ease solidness and stiffness in your joints. Use an electric cover or warming cushion around evening time to keep your joints free and use moist warming cushions. Cool treatments are best to relieve arthritis pain. Wrap a gel ice pack or a sack of frozen vegetables in a towel and apply it to the painful joints for fast alleviation and relief from the pain and swelling.
- Inflammatory and anti-inflammatory foods: Arthritis and joint pain can increase if patients continue using nourishments that have high inflammatory impacts. However, some might not have a thought of what the foods are or what they give to the body. One needs to abstain from eating fast and junk food and processed food products. Turmeric, the most basic Indian spice, has a chemical in it called curcumin that might have the capacity to diminish arthritis pain.
- Plan carefully: It is hard to tell when a flare-up may happen, making your joints turn out to be hard and swollen, or when you will try too hard while working out. Since you cannot anticipate these occasions, it is a smart thought to be prepared beforehand and get ready for issues before they emerge with medication and your emergency numbers in place.