Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh KumarYour feedback matters!
If I can do lil work I feel tiered n my body is pain. What is the reason behind this n what can I do for feel better?
Her knee get swelling and there is much pain she can't stand also from last one week so I hope you take a right consultation.
I am 20 years old, my weight is very less between 58-59, previously I had problems like I ate something and that I vomit while eating, it seemed like some acidic thing inside, it ws felt in throat, mouth. I have less body stamina, energy, digestion disorders. Its difficult for me to adapt easily in new places, even for once if I eat outside food I am surely gonna suffer something inside. Please help.
Dear Sir. I am very thin. And I make my health. So plzzz give best suggestion. And I ask about the 'Andriomaas powder.plzz tell me how to make my health.
If you suffer from chronic pain of any kind, it is important for you to know that it is associated and linked with your emotions. Other than your physical activities and personal relationships getting hampered, unwanted feelings like resentment, stress and frustration are also common. These emotions and feelings are capable of making your chronic pain condition more worse.
The Relationship between your mind and body: Your mind and body work together and cannot be separated. Your mind controls all your thoughts and also affects the way in which pain is controlled or perceived by the body. Pain and the fear of pain may lead you to avoid activities. This may reduce your physical strength and cause disruption in the functioning of your body.
Stress: Stress affects your body both physically and emotionally. It may lead to an increase in your blood pressure, breathing rate, heart rate and muscle tension may also occur. These may lead to fatigue, appetite changes and sleep disruption. Stress also causes depression, anxiety, make you dependent on drugs and make you dependent on other people.
Depression: Depression is common among chronic pain patients. Chronic pain can make cases of existing depression much more worse and the existing pain is also worsened. There are chances of developing depression from chronic pain if depression runs in your family or genes.
Symptoms of Depression are as follows:
- Feeling sad, angry, worthless and hopeless frequently
- Lack of energy
- Lack of interest in regular activities
- Difficulty in sleeping
- An increase or decrease in appetite, which may lead to major weight gain or weight loss
- Difficulty with concentration
- Having suicidal thoughts and thoughts about dying or harming oneself
How to Handle your Emotions during Chronic Pain: A common therapy, which people with chronic pain undertake is called Cognitive Behavioural therapy. You should seek the help of a therapist. In this therapy, you will learn about thinking in a positive way instead of drowning in negative thoughts. Your fear of pain will be reduced and you will learn how to strengthen important relationships. You will be able to develop a sense of freedom from chronic pain.
If your chronic pain occurs due to an accident or emotional trauma, you may be assessed for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) by your healthcare provider. Many patients suffering from PTSD cannot deal with their pain until the emotional stress is dealt with. If you feel depressed and cannot control your emotions, you need to consult a doctor.
I am 25 year old. Height- 172 cm Weight - 81 kg What should be my ideal weight to be fit? I dnt have any medical problem.
Hi, myself Pranali. I'm 17 now but i'm very skinny. I want to gain weight. And I am vegetarian. Even my chest is not growing.
I am pappu Kumar rajak I am 25years old. How can I increase my stamina I am very lazy and how can can I increase my sex power.
Hey there .I use juvel (now, suvel) soap on face once daily as one of doctor consulted me .is it good for skin or is it harmful? I have using it for more than 1 years .will it affect my skin in near future? Or I should stop using it.
Is 1000 calorie diet healthy? I'm following this diet for 7 days and will skip for 3 days. Is this helpful?
I am 19 year old girl & I am underweight I try everything to increase my weight like daily eat 3-4 banana with milk and much more but there is no effect in my weight suggest me some medicine to increase my in 1 month 10 kg.
I am 35 year old women. I have three childrens. I am suffering from neck spondlysis. I have taken medicines Dubinor and vertin. I have neck pain and tingling sensation in head. Didn't get complete relief from medicines. Doctor told me to take Dubinor for 1 month. What should I do to get complete relief?
Hello sir, I feel so weakness, and I become tired hurrily while running or while doing any work. Another problem is my foreskin of anus is not on backside like others. The circumference is small. I am 18 year old.
How to reduce sodium consumption through diet
Minerals and salts are important parts of our daily diets. These minerals play significant roles in the functioning of the human body but, if found in excess, they might adversely impact your health. One such mineral is sodium, which is abundant in most food sources.
Sodium is present in every food in the form of salt. Most forms of meat, canned vegetables and soup, junk food and pickles are some examples of food which are naturally high in sodium. Apart from this, any cooked food will have salt crystals within it. Medical research has shown that most people consume more sodium than what is recommended.
Ill Effects of Sodium Intake in Excess
- The most common problem caused by the excessive consumption of sodium is high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure, apart from being the cause of strokes can also affect internal organs like kidneys and cause renal failure over time.
- It can also be detrimental to the heart and be a contributing factor to heart conditions as well.
Here are some of the ways through which you can reduce sodium intake through changes in diet.
- Increasing the intake of fruits within the diet - Inclusion of more fresh fruits in your diet will reduce the amount of sodium consumption. Canned and processed fruits may increase sodium consumption and hence should be reduced.
- Changing to fresh unprocessed meats - Certain processed and packaged meats such as in snacks and fast foods should be avoided as they have high sodium content. Hence, consumption of fresh meat instead of processed meat is an effective way to reduce your daily sodium intake.
- Including more leafy vegetables in your diet - Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and celery have a lot of water and also help reduce the sodium intake in your body.
- Drinking plenty of water - Sodium levels can rise within the body when it is dehydrated. Thus, it is prudent to always keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Mustard Oil Versus Refined Oil