Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
I am having spots in my face, but all are not due to pimples and few are coz of pimples. How to get rid of all those spots and get clean smooth fair cheek.
My head is pain from last three days also some time fever occurs. And some abdominal problem. Are these symptoms of typhoid.
My exams has started what changes shall I incorporate in my life, food and routine for a better study and concentration. Thank you.
I am a 27 year old bachelorvand I have lost hairs at the front that is it has become thin it is not visible completely bt I need a solution to it. I also need to know how much money would it incur?
If I eat 2-3 eggs daily. So that can effect on my face. Like acne, pimple.etc. And I am daily going gym.
I am 15 years old and I am studying 11th standard, till my 10th standard I was studying in a cbse school, but now I have shifted to state board, in my new school all our studying well, the school where I studied before I used to get first mark, but now in my 11th standard when I compete with them, I am always loosing the battle, whenever I lose, I feel that I am cheating them, nowadays I am getting 15 th rank, due to these reasons I am getting mentally weak and I have also started to loose my confidence and also to think negatively. What are the ways by which I can improve my memory power to win in my competition.
I am 32 year old male and have a pain in back injuries and lifting for last 1 months. So what should I do?
I am very short give me instructions to be grow up. And my weight is so less how to grow weight fast . Gas me advise ?
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain.