Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
Does this wellness band work for blood pressure? Black-Blue: Blood Pressure Bracelet Fitness Tracker - Homestec S4 Smart Watch with SPO2H Heart rate monitor Sleeping Management Pedometer with old Touch Screen for Android iOS https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01N3XZ2KB/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_api_i_jUtVzbK36Q6BE.
When something goes wrong with a man's penis, it's a sure bet he's very aware of it - and probably wondering what's going on. In fact, many issues with penis sensitivity come about from factors a man might be able to control with some minor changes in penis care. Other issues might require the help of a doctor, but in most cases, a man can overcome a loss of penis sensitivity and go on to enjoy an active, fulfilling sex life.
The top reasons for loss of penis sensitivity:
Though there are other causes for loss of penis sensation, these reasons are the most common:
1. Dry penis skin. This is the number one culprit for loss of penis sensation or sensitivity. And the good news is that it's very easy to remedy! The penis skin is very delicate, and it's constantly bombarded with things that can lead to irritation and redness. These include the touch of underwear or clothing against the skin, the use of soaps and other cleansing agents that tend to have a drying effect, and of course, vigorous masturbation. But other problems can come from exposure to latex, lubricants, bodily fluids and even perfumes and detergents that might lead to allergic reactions. All of these issues lead to dry penis skin.
2. Problems with blood flow. When the circulation in the body is compromised, it affects everywhere - including the penis. There are many things that can lead to poor blood circulation, including smoking, being overweight, chronic health problems like diabetes or high blood pressure, wearing restrictive clothing or even some physical activities, such as regularly riding a bike or a horse. Many of these issues, such as smoking, are relatively easy for a man to remedy. Some others, like diabetes, might call for the help of a physician to get under control.
3. Issues with nerves. Though this is certainly not as common as the first two reasons for loss of penis sensation, it does happen, and sometimes it sneaks up on a guy. For example, diabetic neuropathy - or the nerve damage that comes from uncontrolled diabetes - might appear before a person even realizes they have diabetes. Some nerve issues are well-known for the guy who has them, such as nerve problems resulting from back surgery. In many cases, controlling underlying problems can help a man overcome the nerve damage and lead a more fulfilling sex life.
4. Issues with the prostate. As a man ages, prostate problems become much more common. One of the most common is enlargement of the prostate gland, which means the gland will then push against other organs in the area, leading to trouble with not only erections, but with penis sensation as well. Men who suffer from prostate cancer, including some treatments for it as well as the result of surgery, might also notice a lack of penis sensitivity as time goes on. In most cases, there are treatments that can help enhance and improve penis sensation for men who have dealt with these issues.
The best home remedy for loss of penis sensitivity
A man who worries about losing penis sensation can look to a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to help ensure the most healthy penis skin possible. A good crème should contain a plethora of fantastic ingredients, including vitamin C, D, B5 and A - all great vitamins that work together to enhance penis health. All these wrapped up with amino acids, such as L arginine and L carnitine, in a Shea butter and vitamin E base can promise relief from dry penis skin, as well as help with other penis health concerns.
My son age 5 yrs, Weight 14 kg, he have cough & cold every months, please suggest some homeopathy medicine. Thanks.
How can I differentiate between acute jaundice and chronic jaundice, is the treatment of the both are same?
I am suffering with Intense back pain and mouth pain along with extreme gas in stomach with stomach pain. What could be the problem. This pain causes me to wake up in night sometimes and I stay awake for hours.
I am 26 yrs. I have a bloated stomach and belly fat. Even I hav acidity. What could be the treatment?
I am having libido prob some time because daily I take 180ml alcohol. What should I do and I m having high blood pressure since 1year taking telmisartin 40 mg once a day I m 31 year old married please tell me treatment or what should I do/
Asthma is a distressing condition during which people find it difficult to breathe as the bronchi or tubes carrying air to lungs swell up. This happens when mucus inside bronchi comes into contact with an allergen like a pollutant or dirt causing symptoms like wheezing, coughing, more mucus production and difficulty breathing. There is no cure for asthma. As of now, it can only be managed. But managing asthma becomes really difficult during low air quality days, especially during winters when it’s cold and dry.
The most common air pollutants are gases like sulphur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, vehicle smoke, and suspended particles. Each one of them can trigger an asthma attack by itself because of its deleterious effect on the lungs. The smaller the particulate matter is, the more dangerous it becomes as these particles get lodged in the air sacs inside lungs, causing not just asthma from worsening but also fatal diseases like lung cancer.
So, most asthma patients suffer from frequent attacks due to air pollution. How can these attacks be prevented? Here are some tips:
- According to research, asthma can be managed by making modifications in everyday life. On high air pollution days due to ozone, for example, asthmatics tend to experience more lung inflammation. If you are an asthmatic, you should reduce time spent outdoors, especially doing strenuous activity in the mornings and evenings. Keeping medications on hand and using those at the very start of an asthma attack also helps. There should always be a plan in place to lessen the chance of an asthma attack on poor air quality days starting from a rescue inhaler to preventive medication if your doctor feels you need it.
- Stay hydrated and breathe through the nose. Dehydration is dangerous for asthmatics especially when air quality is bad. In this case, lungs can become badly affected because they need right temperature and levels of water to work properly. It’s crucial to breathe through the nose only and not the mouth as the air breathed in from the mouth can be very cold and dry and can cause even more inflammation of the lungs.
- Know your asthma triggers and change lifestyle. Avoiding your triggers is key to managing asthma. If traffic fumes are a trigger, it’s best to change the route you take to work to manage your asthma. If you don’t know your triggers look back at your last asthma attack and remember what you were doing. Did you pet your dog? Write a diary and discuss with your doctor on how to avoid your triggers. Use a face mask when outdoors to limit exposure to allergens.
- Track your asthma to recognise early signs of asthma. If you know that it’s getting worse, you should have a fool-proof plan in place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hi I'm 27yr old male. I'm a bachelor. My question is that after masturbation I tend to feel an urge for urination and if I urinate first then masturbate immediately I tend to get a pain in penis or micturition which subsides by itself after consuming a lot of water till I urinate fully.
What should I do I cum out very fast during sex .within 1 minutes or less .please help I am 23 years old.
I'm suffering from mouth ulcer. Every month I suffered with this ulcer. I'm facing problems to eat food. Please give me solution.
I am diagnosed with Cervical Dystonia. My head involuntarily turns to left. I have had two rounds of botox of 200 units on 6th Feb'16 and another 250 units recently on 17th May' 16 from a reputed movement disorder expert in Mumbai. My agony is that I have had no relief. My neck still remains on left. What should be my further line of action?
I saw something like a lump in my throat. Also having a strange feelings in my throat, but no cough or pain in throat. I smoke for last few years, I fear that it's may be symptoms of mouth or throat cancer, please help.
I am 60 years old person having acidity palpation erectile dysfunction fear etc what to do I am not having bp or sugar.
In times of toned abs, nobody likes to flaunt belly fat. The burning of belly fat is one of topmost health priorities of all individuals irrespective of gender or nationality across the globe and people are willing to spend a fortune to achieve it. Today there are numerous options, diets and aids available which claim to get rid of fat, one must be careful about one's choose. The world's oldest medical systems, Ayurveda believes that belly fat can cause an increase in the kapha dosha.
By following a healthy diet and following an active lifestyle suggested by Ayurveda, the belly fat can be reduced. The healthy diet includes abstinence from certain foods that increase medha (body fat) and kapha. Carbohydrate and oil rich foods are to be strictly abstained.
One must be very careful when consuming foods with high carbohydrate content as these transform into sugar in the body and tend to accumulate on the body. The kapha and medha can be reduced by including green gram and horse gram coupled with changing from rice based diet to wheat based diet.
Drinking a lot of water contributes in a major way towards one's weight loss efforts. Water assists in flushing out excess water weight and improves metabolism. Drinking one glass of water every hour from the time one get up aids in burning of belly fat. One must add a spoon of triphala chooran to water, boil it and consume it with honey after every meal.
One must reduce the salt intake and milk based products such as ice-creams and butter. One should consume fruits, two in the morning and one every evening to reduce belly fat. Afternoon nap slows down the metabolic rate and reduces burning of calories, thus it should be avoided. Inclusion of ground spices as cinnamon, ginger and pepper in food will help one to get rid of pot belly.
One should try out the belly massage with lavana thailam, which is effective in disintegrating persistent belly fat. A 15 ml of varadi tonic mixed it with 60 ml boiled and cooled water with some honey is great for every morning and evening. Massage the belly vigorously after applying a paste made of horse gram powder and sour buttermilk over the belly and follow it up with a bath in warm water after thirty minutes of the massage.
Ayurveda stresses on detoxification to cleanse out the body, making it healthier and helps lose unwanted pounds. It is a natural way body's self-cleaning mechanism with many health benefits, such as removal of accumulated wastes and fat elimination.
Neither the belly fat loss happen overnight nor in a week's time. Ayurvedic methods of reducing belly fat takes time, so patience is the key for achieving the loss of belly fat as a desired result.