Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
I have sinusitis from 7-8 years and frequently get colds. It becomes unbearable after some time. What is the best remedy for sinus issues?
Hi ,my name is lalitha. Present I am 9 th month of pregnant lady. Past 3 months onwards I got some black spots on my face. Some body said it's common for pregnant ladies. After delivery automatically it will clear .but some people said it is a mango it spread my total face . Presently on my chicks and nose has got the problem. So give me suggestion what can I do .
I had accident in 2002, head injury on? Left side following it started mild tinnitus. Treatment taken but no relief so left but now tinnitus increased too much. Ginkgo Biloba tried, no relief so what's further treatment?
I am 20 years old boy pursuing engineering and have been in some sorta problems with my ears from the last few days and its really hurting alot. I have taken an ear drop for it but wanted to know whether I should go on with some medicine or not in particular for it as after taking the ear drops iv got some relief but I discovered it today itself that iv got a swelling at first stage growing just at the entrance of my ear lobs, so it would be highly grateful of you if you'd suggest me the exact precise opinion asap.
Ringing in the ears, medically called Tinnitus, is a condition in which the individual hears a certain sound continuously in the ears.
The nature of this sound varies with different individuals. The sound may be whistling, buzzing or bell-like; it might be low or high; seeming to come from a far point or from inside of one's body.
Tinnitus in most cases is subjective where only the affected individual is able to hear the sounds. In some cases, the condition might also be objective wherein the doctor/examiner might be able to hear the sounds on examining.
Understanding the most common cause:
The process of sound waves travelling from the ear to the brain is facilitated by hair cells. When these hair cells are damaged, the brain does not receive signals which cause dysfunction in the activity of neurons. This dysfunctional neuron activity results in the illusion of sounds in the said individual. This illusion is referred to as Tinnitus.
Other causes that might result in Tinnitus are:
Damage around the hearing sections of the brain also might result in ringing sounds / tinnitus. Excessive noise might result into Tinnitus and if not prevented might even progress to hearing loss. There are also some drugs that may cause or worsen the condition.
When to seek help:
In the case of a sudden episode of Tinnitus, it may be associated with hearing loss. Such an episode should be followed by visiting the doctor immediately to prevent any further damage.
Sometimes, the ringing sound occurs rhythmically with your heart beat. It might be because of a pulsating blood vessel and/or because of a sudden hike in blood pressure. This condition would also be relatively easy to cure if reported immediately to the doctor.
If ringing sound occurs with a certain movement, it might be associated with stroke in some cases. In such incidents, conveying the exact symptoms and seeking help sooner would help in treating the underlying cause effectively.
With the first episode of Tinnitus, a regular medication that you intake should be shown to the doctor to rule out medication as the cause or to discontinue a certain medication if found to the causative agent.
My Dr. Did. I & d of the lymph node but did not send the. Afb smear for culture. After 4 days took a swab from the and sent it for culture test. Should we get another tissue sample from the opening to get the culture done?
I am ulcer and sinuses problem use for ulcer rabeprazole fully control sinuses problem no esmai in food help me.
I am 37 years old woman. Past 11 years, I am having sinus problem. I can not do anything because of this. Please suggest good homeopathy medicines to me. And right now I am taking Cetrizine for this. Is it harmful for me?
Hello my question is that my one nostril remains close every time what is the solution for this. Thank u. please help me to solve.
My right ear is blocked, when I stretch it, it gets open. I earlier concerned to a doctor, he said there is no problem you just have to take steam of a medicine (karvol plus). But this method didn't worked I still feel blocked. Why it get so and how to fix it?
Always I got pain in troat then white spot appear in throat and tonsil. After taking antibiotics I got recover. In 1 year or 2 year I got this disease. I never smoke and drinks. Kindly let me know is it tonsilitis or throat infection!
I had thyrodactomy in 1994. The result was SUBTOTAL. After two years doctor advised me to take electrocine tab. It continued till 2014. Another doctor told me to stop the tbs. Can I resume the medicine or not.
My age is 23. When i do exercise continuously for 2 weeks, then i am feeling some disturbance in Throat and feeling difficulty while swallowing saliva. But din't feel any pain at all. While eating and drinking water also no pain. If i left the exercise for 2 days then no problem.Can you suggest while i am feeling this and any remedy ?
I am trying to clean my ear with ear bud at that time I saw blood on that and little pain, is it a serious problem? What I have to do?
Hello doctor. I want to ask about snoring problem. My husband is having snoring problem. What should I do? he takes some nasal drops sometimes. He's having running nose problem most of the time in morning and little overweight also. please advice.?
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.