Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Babu
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh BabuYour feedback matters!
I m 23 yrs old and I have mouth problem I cant chewing hot and spicy food. And I used to chewing tobacco or gutkha so please advice me.
I haven't been able to sleep since two days due to severe headache. .I have tried home remedies. It didn't get cured. What to do? Please help me.
Doctor has advised me to take ovigyn injection once a week and progesterone sustain release tablet 300mg per day. Is OK and how for should I take this?
Hello doc, I am 18 yrs old female and I have problem of low bp. It doesn't affect me and I don't even realize that I have low bp but whenever I check its very low. Is it dangerous please help.
Hello doctor I want to ask questions about labour pain and delivery Actually am in my seventh month now and I stay alone with my husband and this is my first baby so I do not have any idea regarding this. When should I go to hospital and what will be the symptoms. Due to some personal reasons any elders can not help us. So will I be able to take care of myself and baby after 9 months.
My height is 5.7. And I want to increase my height upto 5.10. Is der is any medicine and exercise to be suggested. Which may help me out of this.
Sir. My skin of leg near thigh & below foot&in private part get burnt (jalan) frequently. It's more when I have fast on Monday. .I took the nerves related injection & medicine. It is still burning.
Hi I am shayista I am 20 years old .today my question is about skin my hands legs and my back is so black patches in my body. So I won't best soap or body wash and body lotions or body cream to instant glow. I want to glow quickly.
I visited him now he has changed medicines from funil 40 and as per this the thought in my mind is of depression and it will get well soon.
Sex addiction can result from a lot of reasons. From coping with a mechanism to self-pleasure, beating loneliness to excess sex during the teen, anything can be a contributing factor. While the scientific community still does not pinpoint this as a disease, an increasing number of individuals are being identified who are suffering from an addiction to sex. While there is no quick fix to it, Ayurveda has ways that can address sex addiction and fix it for good:
- Food is essential: There should be razor sharp focus on eating. Sattvik Food such as curd, milk, bread, wheat, rice, sugar, milk is some of the best food items to curve sex addiction. Fruits such as apples, bananas, grapes, mangoes and pomegranates play rich dividends in checking sex addiction. Popular meal preparation such as Havishya Annam and Charu are extremely helpful in curtailing sex addiction.
- Food to avoid: In Ayurveda food items such as meat, eggs, fish are considered as detrimental as far as sex health is concerned. They tend to increase sex addiction. The meat of buffalo, sheep or goat increases sex drive in an individual.
- Breathing exercise: Pranayama or slow breathing is another excellent way to reduce sex addiction. This is slow release and intake of oxygen. An expert supervision is required when it is performed for the first time.
- Working out: Daily jogging, running, working out or simply walking will go a long way in ensuring that an individual cut down his sex addiction over a period. Working out helps to profoundly sweat and helps the organ perform better. Not to mention, it lifts a person’s mood and installs loads of positive energy.
- Avoid addiction: Any addiction be it smoking, drinking, substance, drugs or marijuana can be extremely detrimental. External stimulus not only increases sex addiction but proves to be hazardous for the body over the long term.
- Keep hydrated: Remaining hydrated throughout the day is important. Drinking water, fruit juice, and other non-sweet drinks prove to be very handy in cutting down sex addiction. However, it should be ensured to refrain from drinking carbonated drinks. They increase fat in the body and make a person lethargic.
- Quick meditation: While meditation sounds daunting at times, it is not that difficult to do it. Sitting down in a quiet place and counting numbers from 1 to 100 is also a form of meditation. The idea is to concentrate and keep the focus for a stretch of time. Meditation greatly helps a person to curb sex addiction by keeping the mind focused.
- Ayurvedic tonics: Ayurvedic items such as Ashwagandha, Brahmi, and turmeric can help to reduce sex addiction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 27 years old female. I had a severe tooth ache week before n had a ketrol for 3 days 2 tablets 3 times. I was aware dat it has side effects but I was out with my baby n was not in a state of medication. So my doc suggested to take dis on urgent basis. But now concern is. I always feel like head ache n chest heavy. Is dis d side effects of ketrol (heard it is strong medicine) n if it is then how to overcome dis. I'm not taking medicine now n my baby is on feeding. During dat period I avoider feed too. Please suggest. Sorry for long description.
I'm a diabetic patient. My fasting sugar range always between 120 to 180 accordingly in 1 month back i've measured fasting 168mg thereafter stopping allopathy i've complete switchover to ayerved stop taking of allopathic drugs - now in between 1 month my sugar level raise in fasting - 260mg - I became fears - again started taking medicines glimet - ds - once in before breakfast & once before dinner - jalra-n-50/500mg at night before bedtime & vitmain - zyncovit after breakfast morning - please. Adv. This is the right way to continue my treatment or else any other treatment to adopt. Thanks.
I Smoke But Not Addicted I Am A Non-Vegetarian My Weight Is 55 kgs And I Wanna Increase Both My Thickness.
What to do when you can't get an erection. There are two things you must do. First, find out the reason why your penis isn't getting stiff and hard. And secondly, don't beat yourself up about it thinking you are a failure. How far from the truth that is.
There is always going to be an underlying cause for a sexual malfunction of this sort so below are several explanations to help you understand why an erection is not happening for you.
The vast majority of men will have had or likely have the occasional episode of not able to get his penis stiff and keep it there until the purpose he set out to do is served. Frustrating as it is you are not the only one suffering. If you believe the reason for your problem is serious then see a doctor because past research found that erectile difficulties in young men are a primary sign of developing heart disease as well as linked to diabetes and thyroid problems.
Stress, fatigue, anxiety, drugs, alcohol, and types of medication is something a doctor will look towards for being responsible. If none of these is found to be the reason for stopping the erection, the doctor if the problem happens frequently, will look to see if the condition erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence is the cause. Erectile dysfunction is identified as a sort of sexual dysfunction characterised by the inability to achieve or keep hold of an erection of the penis during sexual activity.
ED is when a man can't get and maintain an erection regularly. It might only occur in certain situations - for instance, the penis works and erection happens to masturbate, but when needed for a sexual partner the penis is having none of it.
The penis that won't stand stiff and stay hard, but remains limp and lifeless is an action of the penis anticipated in older men, but not in young, although it does.
- Alcohol: While heavy drinking can lead to severe erectile dysfunction, drink in general can affect the penis and your performance in bed. In slang term, we have what is called brewers droop. No matter how much you slap and tap, or stroke the penis it just won't budge. However, do this in the morning when the alcohol has left the body, and it's all systems go. Of course, that is if alcohol is to blame. Thankfully brewers droop is temporary.
- Hard drugs namely, heroin, cocaine or Oxycontin are often singled out as common causes for men not able to get a hard on. Until the user is clean and hard drugs washed out of the body altogether, an erection and sexual intercourse may be something in the past for many.
- Fatigue: This makes sense. Think about those everyday jobs in general, if you're overly tired you are good for nothing and this goes for sex and masturbating as well. Chronic tiredness will have a huge impact on how certain parts of the body work including the penis, sex drive and ability to become aroused. If an erection is to happen, get more rest. Again that is if this is the reason for the manhood staying steadfast in impotence mode.
- Medication: Some prescription drugs aside from erection problems can make it difficult for men to have an orgasm also. Don't stop taking medication without consulting a doctor but rather speak to him or her and ask about erection-friendly alternatives.
- Stress is the cause of 20 percent of all erectile disorders. If stress is not managed properly it can lead to insomnia, gut problems and chest pains. By relaxing you help control stress so consider yoga or doing some light exercise or even meditation as this will help lessen the impact of stress on the body.
- Relationship: Both people in a relationship have to have a good understanding of each other in situations like this. Not getting along and squabbling can take its toll with the outcome being it seriously messes up the sex drive and the ability to perform and not to mention not being able to get aroused- Talk to your partner.