Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh BabuYour feedback matters!
My wife has 43 years old lady. She has filling dry throat in night since three months. Why? And What she should do?
I am 36 old. I have little throat infection last 1 year I shows doctors they given medicines. It's work but not total.
I am 22 year boy. I get regular wound on my ear back and on my nose. Sometime it is on my nose after that at back of ear. I also have oily skin. It happen from nearly 2 year
My mom is having pain in her right ear. Its quite severe from 3-4 days. She has also consulted a doctor, she has taken pain killer, and is putting ear drops named clear wax, and a medicine named diclofenac sodium & paracetamol. Please tell if something else should be done.
I have problem in my nose their is balgam in my nose every time it is almost 3 years I am facing this. And the balgam is of green colour it is hard. Some times it blocks my nose I can't breath properly. I consulted doctor 2 year back. Their was no sinus and he told it is allergies when he gave medicines their was pimples on my forehead. So I left medicines after eating a month. Tell me from which disease I am suffering from? And what is its permanent solution?
Pblm in ear I cannot pop up properly and air blockage, pressure and pain and ringing occurs in ears. Mri and ct shown nothing but having so much tightness and ear pain of pressure. Some gule liquid type mixture in ears occurs .Can it be nerve tightness of ear. please prescribe me some medicine so it will helpful for me.
I am 35 years old and have twins of 3.5 years age. I am suffering from dizziness since last 2-3 yrs. I am unable to stand, eyes didn't open. Whole body gets cold. After 20-30 minutes it gets normal. But, the body lost all the energy. Is it due to any tension or lack of water. Pls suggest the solution.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?