Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh B MamadapurYour feedback matters!
Dr. I have a problem of skin I am getting red patches on my body on the lower side below waist (starting from lower waist till my corner of my genital) on both sides I had applied betnovate G M it worked but it started again please suggest me what to do?
For last 2 days my husband is having a light chest pain. He visited a doctor and he said due to his addiction and less sleep he is having this problem he has told him to stop smoking and also suggested him a light sleeping pill. So my question is what is the problem? And is there anything to worry about this?
Hi Im 25 years old. I'm really worrying about my foreskin. While I masturbate and my penis was erect, the foreskin was going back but not beyond the head of the penis (as shown in many porn movies. Is this is really a problem. Will I have problem in sex after marriage.
I am a 20 year old male who has problems urinating after sex. Why do I have to wait a long time to urinate properly? I've been masturbating since I was 15, this problem started a few months back. Someone please help me!
My nearest relative aged 68 yers old is suffering from paralytic attack & getting tretment from last 3 months but no improvement seen as expected. Would you suggest any remedy for fast improvement ?
I am 50 years. Old. I have right abdominal heaviness while sitting since last 2 years. Usg lipid profile everything was normal. My md treats it to be ibs and prescribing antacids (pantaprozole) with anti spasmodic (levusulpride) but with very little improvement.
I do masturbation daily from age of 12-24 3 to 4 times a day'm healthy & fit I do weight training eat more fruits, vegetables & dry fruits but I masturbate at least twice a day. My penis size has reduced compared to last 7 yrs. What shud I do to increase the length & size. Moreover I get pain in joints whenever I masturbate (both hands & legs). Daily mrng I go jogging r walking I do all types of physical activity like swimming & everything very active I never feel tired very active. But I want to know y I get pain in joints wen I masturbate & how to increase the size & length of penis.
I am 28 years old male. I am married and having a problem of premature ejaculation. What should I do? Is there any remedy for it.
Problem of nightfall what to do with this almost everyday there is a problem please tell me home made solutions. I really need help from you.
I am 23 years old. My penis size is about 5 inch. I am not satisfied with this. How I improve my penis size to 7-8 inches. And what vitamins or food I take to improve my penis size.
I am 23 years old and for last 2 weeks am suffering from fever. Had some cold but right now I am OK but there is continuously bleeding through nose and also have some headache for last few days.
I am 57 yrs old male I have mildly thickened & inflamed ascending colon suggestive like colitis. What should I do.
I have suffering from fever and in the last 1 month. What I do? Some medicine also take. But it goes and back. please help.
Im. 22 year old, I am addicted to masturbation habit in last 5 years. I am very week I can not able concentrate any thing .I can not complete my college I failed every time I tried to pass last 4 years. I have physically mentally problems ,please help me.
Open heart surgery is a complicated heart procedure. Although the number of open heart surgeries performed over the past has decade has reduced significantly, howeevr, it is still an important surgical procedure to fix critical heart ailments.
Here is a quick fact-checker about this procedure:
- The Coronary Artery Bypass Graft or CABG is one of the frequently performed procedures in the open-heart surgery space. This is a procedure that is related to fixing the blocked arteries of the heart. A study conducted by the National Institutes of Health revealed that most patients who had undergone CABG become angina-free within a span of five years.
- Many hospitals refuse to share any data related to the surgery. It makes sense to run a background check on the surgeon who is scheduled to perform the procedure. Society of Thoracic Surgery lists all doctors and the number of procedures they have performed in this space.
- This is one of the few surgeries where a doctor needs to make a deep incision close to 2-2.5 inch through the breastbone to separate muscle and get access to the heart.
- The patient is hooked to a heart-lung machine before the proceedings begin. This machine pushes blood to the body. It helps the doctor to stop the heart and perform the procedure. Once the procedure is over, the doctor closes the incision made through the breastbone with sternal wires. Then the surgeon gives a minor electric shock to the patient to restart the heart. Subsequently, the patient is taken off from the heart-lung machine.
- The patient might find himself tangled with many tubes as he wakes for the first time after the surgery. These wires take the fluid out of the body. They serve as a temporary pacemaker for the patient.
- It is important to get a clarification from the surgeon as to from which location of the body would the veins be taken from to perform CABG. Most doctors prefer the vein from the leg. However, recent studies have shown that veins can be extracted from the internal chest wall. This results in a speedy recovery for the patient.
- The patient is kept in an ICU for a couple of days before he is shifted to the general ward where he spends close to a couple of weeks before he is released. After the patient gets home, the typical recovery time for the patient is approximately 6-8 weeks.
- One has to usually deal with heightened emotions after an open-heart surgery. Studies have shown that over 20 percent of the CABG patients suffer from depression, anger, and other emotional problems. This typically lasts for a year till everything becomes normal.