Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh B MamadapurYour feedback matters!
I have sinus problem and I have breathing problem. So I met doctor and he prescribed me some medicine and after taking tablets for one week some type of sound started from my ears then I asked my doctor about that but he told me it will be reduce within 15 days but im waited for 3 months but there is no change. I have hearing problem My right ear 78% & Left ear 40%.Doctor suggested me to take surgery for sinus. Im not able to sleep at night times due to breathing problem and sounds inside the ear. Im getting irritation regularly due to this sounds. Kindly suggest me the better option.
Doctors suggest me what I do for my little bent penis my age is 22 years. My problem is serious or not?
45 yrs old man giving history of poor stamina means mild dyspnea on mod-heavy work, climbing upstairs or running since child hood, now when his pulmonary function test is all parameters are low, and showing mod to severe restrictive pattern, one of his old pulm func test showed mod restrictive pattern done in 2008, does poor stamina due to illness in childhood has any relation with poor lung function is it pathological, if there is no recent change in any specific symptoms. He is having cough in whole winters for last 12 yrs used to take aerocort inhaler and used to get relieve, he still have winter cough with wheeze and same mild dyspnea on exertion, climbing upstairs, climbing on hills which he used to have since childhood, he is non smoker, his resp rate is 12-14/min, spo2 92-96% avg94- 95%, resp rate after 2. 5 km walk 20-24 /min, spo2 after 2. 5 km walk -92-95%, musculo skeletal system is normal. He hypertensive for last 12 years, his echo is normal. Sir as this season of winter is over his wheezing and cough has started decreasing, his chest being more or less clear crepts and wheeze are disappearing, his inhaler of forcort is also reducing.
Hello doctors, Can I take Viagra normally before having sex? I feel like no erection during sex. I want to but My penis doesn't support as it doesn't get hard. Sometimes it ejaculates without getting hard. please help. I am sexually weak I feel. Thanks.
I m a asthma patient. I m suffering from the problem till starting. In winter I have a problem in breathing. So pls suggest wht I do?
I am suffering form dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Doctor. I have a question about the medicine that are available in market for Penis enlargement both (ayurvedic and English) are they good for our health on not. Please answer briefly. Thanks.
I am not said anybody that I masturbate wht can I do I do this shameful thing how to tell doctor how to tell my mom and dad Masturbation rubbing clitoris cause all this problem.
Hello Dr. main lagbhag pichhle 9 saal se night fall & sheeghra patan se bahut paresan hu jyada nightfall hone se mera private part bahut hi dheela ho gaya hai & health down ho gaye hai please koi Ayurvedic tips bataen. Sir me unmarried hu meri umar 31, height 6.10" weight 49 kg, Please meri help karen me bahut hi kamjori mehsoos kar raha hu mujhe kya karna chahiye please koi tips bataen. Harsh.
Dear doctor, I am doing job, No stress & tension. But I am feeling tired & body pains. Weakness. Please suggest me a tonic or pills for health.
I have been masturbating every alternative day from 4 years. I am trying to stop it, from this year reduced to 2 times a week and this month I controlled it to 9 days which is highest control from past 4 years. I really worked hard this time and thought I will stop it forever. But I did it again today and cried for half an hour very badly. I have been crying from around 2 months whenever I do this and suicidal thoughts are also occurring. The main cause is pornography. I don't know much about the bad effects of over masturbation, I saw on Lybrate only like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, infertility etc ,don't know I have got any one of this, if I control it to 6-8 times a month upto marriage, it may be after 3,4 or 5 years or more, at present I am 21, will I have any problem in satisfying her or having children. Suggestion pls and any way to stop this bad habit forever.
I have a dermoid cyst in my right ovary of 6.5 cm, what should I do. Get treated immediately or as told by my doctor that it can only be removed by operation. Is there no medication for it?
As always I felt sleepy every time when I sit or do some work like study but when I am free I don't felt sleepy. What's the problem?
My husband does not have interest on sex. Even if I am with the most sexiest attire or going and giving him touch he is just blunt. He jst does not have the feeling of initiating any foreplay or return also give any foreplay. He is psychologically affected because of his mother s rude behaviour to him always. I have calmed him and also given him soothing love to come out of the mental stress. His penis is also soft. whenever he has some little interest , penis get soft upon penetration. It does not go inside vagina. And also ejaculation happens. Our fertility results are normal. Infact his sperm count is excellent as per reports. Its 3 years of our marriage and no intimacy level is there. Please help as we want to plan a child also. What to do.
An eye allergy or allergic conjunctivitis is a condition that strikes when certain substances irritate the eyes, which can cause a reaction. This reaction has varied symptoms starting from inflammation to watering and even redness and an itching sensation.
So how can you tell if you have an eye allergy? This article will tell you all you need to know!
- Causes: To begin with, this is an immune response that happens when the eye comes in contact with substances like dirt, grime, pollutants, pollen, nettle, pet hair, smoke, mold and more, which may cause irritation. These are typically known as allergens. The immune system takes these allergens to be invaders and begins attacking the same by releasing chemicals that cause these allergic reactions. Also, an eye allergy may be a symptom or outcome of other conditions like asthma, hay fever, or even eczema.
- Symptoms: The eye usually bears a pink or red appearance when the patient is suffering from an eye allergy. Also, watery eyes are a common sight during this condition while scaling around the eyes may also take place. Further, itching and burning sensation may be felt by the patient and swelling or puffiness can be seen. The symptoms may afflict one or both eyes. The patient may also have a runny nose or stuffy nose as well as nasal congestion.
- Difference between Eye Allergy and Pink Eye: Conjunctivitis or pink eye is usually caused due to bacteria or a virus that spreads infection in the eye. But eye allergy is caused due to a response of the immune system that leads to an allergic reaction. While the pink eye may be a contagious condition, an eye allergy is not.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of an eye allergy will be done with the help of various tests conducted by an ophthalmologist. The skin prick test will help in introducing allergens to find out if the spot gets raised or suffers from inflammation. Also, the doctor will check for other ailments like asthma and eczema.
- Treatment: There are varied methods of treating this condition. To begin with, the doctor may prescribe medication like decongestants and antihistamines as well as steroids for more severe and persistent cases. Also, injections may be prescribed in order to do away with the allergic reaction and eye drops containing olopatadine hydrochloride may also be used.
- Home Remedies: Staying away from allergens and using a warm and clean washcloth over the eyes, for a few minutes every day, may help in relieving the painful symptoms of the condition.
Do not forget to consult your doctor before you try any natural or home based remedies.