Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
I am under weight and also too skinny. Also my immune system is not that strong. Should I go to gym? Also I want a diet plan to gain weight. (I have cough and tonsils problem too)
I am 47 years old, as I want can regarding my crocky cock, when m doing sex, that time for sometimes it is hard, but within few seconds it becomes weak.
Hi mam I am depressed so that's y m not sleeping tonight .so please give me a suggestion to sleep well.
There is Cavity in my teeth and I don't want to remove my teeth now as my exams are coming but because of that it bleeds and and because of blood my mouth smells bad. Please suggest any medicine to stop this blood and any safe mouthwash also thanks I am waiting for your reply.
On ma face pimple marks are not going. I hav used many creams. But no result. Will you please say me wt shil I do to ma face to bcum pimple free.
I am 32 years old. I am suffering for hair fall. Daily. I am thyroid. I am using thyronorm tablet daily.
My friend has using cannabis medical marijuana is this is good for bones or it will make the way for osetheoporous?
Hi. I am having dryness patches all over my face. Due to change in weather. I have a sensitive skin that is acne prone too. What should I do to even my skin. Thanks.
I am eating all food but my health is so lazy. L don, t do any work. What am I do. I am so unhappy for this.
My girl friend is recently suffering from panic attacks. This has never happened to her before. She suffers from all the symptoms like breathlessness, fainting, body pain etc. We stay away from each other, i.e she lives alone and she is also a patient of Latent TB. She has fainted and frozen very often in last 5 days and hurt herself. She is 22 years old and is a student at sheffield. She even missed her exams yesterday. Doctors have been able to help much so far. But her family and myself are getting frightened at her abnormal reactions. What should be done in this situation?
I am suffering from fever. I face some problems in taking air. shardi ho gyai hai. What should I do. Please help me.
I want to get rid of black spots on face with in a week ,so please tell me the best solution and natural one place.
A beautiful mane with a healthy scalp and shiny hair is something each one of us desire. However, given the multiple factors that affect its health including diet, lifestyle and environment, this desire remains a dream for many. There are good and bad sides to it. The bad thing is that hair problems, dandruff, itching, graying and hair loss are here to stay. The good news is that there are simple, easily available ways and methods that can be effectively used to control these problems.
Homeopathy believes that most health issues have an underlying, deep seated issue and treating that can help in getting rid of the symptoms:
- Alopecia (Hair loss): Some people can have generalized hair loss, while some could have patches of balding areas develop on the head. Where other remedies have failed, some people have had successful hair regrowth with homeopathic medications like silicea, kalium carbonicum, lycopodium, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla pratensis, Borax, Cinchona officinalis, and various other products are used effectively to improve hair growth.
- Dandruff: There is flaking of the scalp, and people with oily skin have a higher incidence of having dandruff. Other reasons include hormonal imbalance, poor scalp/hair health, emotional stress and poor quality hair products. Kali sulphuricum is used for profusely oily, white scaly dandruff. Thuja is used in people with white scaly flaking. If there is associated hair loss, phosphorus is used. Natrum muriaticum, Sulphur, Carboneum sulphuratum, Lycopodium, Mezereum, Ammonium muriaticum, Arsenic album, Calcarea, Medorrhinum, Heracleum sphondylium and Kali carbonicum are also used based on associated symptoms.
- Graying of hair: Various reasons for graying include stress, environmental exposure, hair products, poor diet and of course genetic. Gray hair can be treated using various homeopathic preparations depending on the associated symptoms, which might point to the likely root of the problem. Phosphoric acid is used when there is associated grief. Lycopodium is used when there is only partial graying in some areas. In anaemic or weak patients, Natrum mur is used. If digestive symptoms are also present, silicea is used.
- Scalp psoriasis (know more about Psoriasis problem): If there is a burning sensation associated with the infection, Sulphur is used. In people with excessive scratching, calcarea is used. Graphites provide relief where there is significant dryness and itching. In people with associated gastric or urinary symptoms, lycopodium is effective. If the psoriasis is worsening in cold weather, sepia is an option. (learn more about Infection on Scalp)
As is evident, these hair problems and interlinked and the agents used in treatment can be used in more than one condition. Self-medication should best be avoided. The presenting symptoms have an underlying cause, and it is best that a detailed discussion with the doctor on the symptoms is done before getting these medicines prescribed.
I am having diabities and it is heridatery as my father also having and my mother also was having but she left us about 12 years back. I hate medicines so control sugar by not eating sugary fruits and food and I do mornig walk and also yoga. My sugar maintain from 120 to 135 at fasting. Also I use natural medicine like neem karela powdder and eggplant boiled water. I am happy and don, t want to eat any tablet as I ate last year tabletes for sugar (glucophase 500 and 750 mg) and after eating 3 months I lost weight 14 kg lost appitide a d got acute constipation and sleeping all day. And after suffering badly all above symptums and a sort of depression. I stopped eating tablets and I will be first person who get better after stopping medicine. So just I joined this fourum to ask question my question is what should I do more to reduce chance of increasing sugar and I don, want to eat medicine. Best regards
I have irregular bowel from last 5 years. Whenever I eat something I have the feeling to defecate. I always have some sound in my stomach. I have lose weight for the last 5 years.
Puran Poli – Healthy or Unhealthy?
Gudi padwa is around the corner, this festive season is incomplete without puran poli right. Puran poli is a classic maharashtrian delicacy. It is a pan-griddled sweet bread stuffed with split yellow gram (channa dal) or red gram (toovar/arhar dal).
It has various regional names like paruppu poli in tamil, holige or obbattu in kannada, ubbati in konkani. The taste also varies from region to region. It is sweet and is circular like a parantha. It is a festive dessert. The stuffing is called puran and the parantha-like bread is called as poli.
But. Hold on if you think puran poli is bad think again every food has its merit and demerits, the key is to maintain moderation.
Puran poli is supposed to be a high cal food, right. It is upto you to make it healthy, use whole wheat flour instead of maida, use ghee sparingly.
Lets look at its merit:
- Puran poli made with whole wheat flour is rich in complex carbs, fibre, gives b complex vitamins, certain minerals. Dals as we all know gives give good amount of protein, what you all will be surprised to know is that this combination of cereal i.e. wheat flour and protein from dals will provide you with good quality protein, which can be compared to egg which is considered as high biological value with almost 100% bioavailability i.e. of excellent quality. This combination provides all the required amino acids which are building blocks of protein.
- Futher it has lot of jaggery which contains iron, cacium, potassium, phosphorus, it is releases energy slowly, as it is digested slower than sugar. Further jaggery also aids in digestion, as jaggery breaks and becomes alkaline in the digestive system.
- Addition of green cardamom powder, saffron, nutmeg powder, mace (javantri) powder which have essential volatile oils, boosts digestion and are antispasmodic, carminative, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Go ahead and enjoy this festive delicacy, but keep it as festive delicacy and do not gorge on it, it is to be enjoyed only during festival season.
Enjoy gudi padwa with puran poli.