Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra V H HYour feedback matters!
I am 32 yrs old, suffering from itching and burning in pubic area & bump since 3 months. I am applying candid b ointment but of no used. Kindly suggest the treatment.
I am 24 years old male from Hyderabad. My hair is getting dry and thin and wavy after bathing in one hour. I want my hair to be thick and black and get rid of hair fall. So please suggest me natural remedies and what foods I have to consume to get rid this problem. I use to masturbate but since few months I stopped does this habitis making me problem in hairfall? Thanks.
I am suffering with Psoriasis. Last 6 months please give me some tips. How to reduce this skin disease.
During swimming, use water proof sunscreen. (chlorinated water makes us more prone to sun tan.
We indians need spf - 25 to 30 only. White people, albinos or those who lack melanin needs more spf as their skin is extremely sensitive in the sunlight (so, thanks to god for giving us melanin as a natural sun-protector!).
But as we all know synthesis of vitamin d takes place in the presence of sunlight, we should get ourselves exposed to sunlight without sunscreen, for at least 15-20 minutes 2-3times a week!
(choose right sunscreen as per your skin type).
White patches in skin are genetic scar or not? Is there any chance to continue this white patches from grand father?
Can anyone use aloe vera gel to reduce dark circle? I mean fresh aloe vera leaves gel. Not aloe vera gel cream. Suggest.
I am 24 years old. Suffering from hair fall from my fore head for last 5 to 6 years. It's my genetic problem as my elder brother and father is also suffering from baldness. Should I do FUT or FUE? Plz, suggest me, which is the best hair transplant surgeon at hyderabad.
I have chicken pox scars on my face how I remove them please tel me I am very curious Tobermore them.
I am taimoor ,19 years old ,i have hair problem my hairs are too weak and decreasing day by day please help me to make it stronger thank you !
Hello, am 21 age year old and since 2010 i'd been used to wear spectacles, and now I really want to remove this. I can't handle this anymore its so, irritating me I don't even have any girlfriend, this specs are curse for me. Please doctors suggest me what should I do for removing the spectacles, and there is under eye dark circles. What do I do for remove this. It will be so helpful for me.
My skin is not clear and having pimple problem and marks on face with some small pimple holes and also my cheeks are always red ,some one saying I am suffering from rosacea, I am also going with laser treatment for facial hair removal, but my skin is like that from some long years back.
I was suffered from dengue last November. Now I am OK with my health but there is a drastic hair fall. The hair gets dropping from last 20-25 days. Help me doctors.
I have rashes on my skin and also had dandruff, I think it is psoriasis problem, what medicine I should take?
I am 17 year old but I have two hair problems one I have 40% of my white hai and second one is that my hair getting very weak please tell me full treatment that I can reverse my white hair to black and to make him strong.
It is hard to escape the harsh rays of the sun during summers. Staying outdoors for too long will lead to tanned skin, which is a sign of skin damage. Sometimes skin damage can get severe and lead to diseases like skin cancer.
To prevent your skin from damaging and keep it healthy, here are seven pro tips:
- Never skip the sunscreen: Sunscreen with SPF 15 or more will help in protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Even if you are going to be out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure to apply sunscreen generously. Remember, the higher the SPF, the better is the protection.
- Always wear sunglasses: Sun damage can lead to premature signs of aging; especially wrinkles around the eyes since the skin around your eyes are very thin. Wider lenses that can block out 99% of sun rays are recommended to protect your eyes.
- Your lips need protection too: Just like your eyes, the skin is much more delicate and thinner on your lips. Your lips are susceptible to tanning as well, along with the risk of fine lines around the mouth if not well protected. Always apply a lip protection balm when going out.
- UPF clothing: Garment with special UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) coating can shield you from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Like SPF, the higher the UPF, they better it will protect you. Regular clothes can protect you as well, provided they are woven tightly and are of a darker color.
- Keeping a close look at the time: UV rays are the strongest and mostly harmful from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. If you are out during these hours, do not forget the sunscreen, umbrella and sunglasses.
- Don't forget to protect your head: A hat with a brim of 2 to 3 inches all around shield the skin of your neck, face and ears and protects you from skin damage.
- Apply religiously: Even if your sunscreen promises that it is sweat proof, waterproof or rub proof, it never completely is, as no product works the same for everybody. So apply your sunscreen throughout the day.